Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v4.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||22.8 MB|
|Publish date:||July 29, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Bleeding Edge [KLWP] app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBleeding Edge [KLWP] app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Erik Bucik on July 29, 2019.
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v4.0 is latest version of Bleeding Edge [KLWP] app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Bleeding Edge [KLWP] apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- new scrolling formulas
- added option to resize the edge
- optimized vertical scaling
- new calendar
- new music player
- new news reader
- separate page for notifications
- redone global variables
The Description**This is not a stand alone app. It requires KLWP Live Wallpaper Pro Key [paid]**
First you need to download
- KLWP Live Wallpaper Pro Key [paid]
- launcher that supports wallpaper scrolling (Nova Launcher recommended)
- in Nova select 2 or more blank pages and hide the dock, the status bar and set the app drawer to appear by swiping up
- open this app and load the preset into KLWP
- [globals] choose on which side the edge is: left or right (LR)
- [globals] choose the size of the edge (EDGE)
- [globals] set the amount of bottom padding for your status bar (STB)
- [globals] set the amount of bottom padding for your navbar (NAV)
- [globals] change the RSS feed link
- [shortcuts] pick the apps that are launched by tapping the icons
- tap the save button and go back home
In the settings menu you can pick one of 12 themes, change the background theme at will and show/hide the page indicators.
Additional: there is a blank group called "Your Space" where you can put whatever you want, it will show up on the 3rd page.
© Erik Bucik
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (111)
4 ★ (7)
3 ★ (7)
2 ★ (3)
1 ★ (19)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: i even cant set a wallpaper, it stuck at the home screen, dont waste your money. you can not set wallpaper once if it is done. to change your wallpaper of KLWP again, first yiu need to set a wallpaper from gallery, then only it shows again "set as wallpaper" this word "set as wallpaper" disappeared after first setup. in all MIUI, Nova, and POCO launcher
- 5 ★: Very nice UI. The calendar, newsfeed, and weather screens are gorgeous! And it's fun to be able to change the theme so easily. The developer obviously put a great deal of work into it, and it's exportable if you decide to tinker w/ it. I only have one tiny complaint - I wish the weather screen showed the current day's high and low temp. I might work on figuring out how to add that in Kustom.
- 5 ★: Love it! Been using this as my main theme for a week now. Very nice features. It's clean, minimalist and yet every bit of info I like to see is there. Nice work by the dev!
- 5 ★: This is by far the best KLWP preset I've seen yet, and it's -FREE-. It is clever, stylish, minimalistic and functional. I love it.
- 5 ★: Will this work on CPL (Customized Pixel Launcher)? I know it is your recommended launcher based on the info, but is it okay to use other launchers as long as wallpaper scrolling is supported? Thanks! Loving your presets btw
- 3 ★: EDIT: Erik rudely indicated I did not read the directions. Learn some etiquette, dude. I gave you five stars before. I did have 2 screens set, as you directed. Taking stars away now because I was nice and you for some reason came back rude. Original, 5 star On a Note 8, the top image only scrolled half way to either side, so you couldn't see the entire "data screen" underneath. This may be a Samsung problem, though. Changing speed under Screen/Animation/Scroll to a higher number fixed this.
- 5 ★: Love the app! Is there any way to change or add a theme and is there any way to tone down the vibration intensity?
- 5 ★: brilliant very convenient loving this week done
- 5 ★: With some modifications it was working fine with MiA1 hiwever after upgrading my phone to miA2 which has 5.99'' display can you share modifications in the preset. especially with the screen overlay option. I nned it to be infinite scrolling.
- 5 ★: like it much
- 5 ★: best LW ever !!
- 5 ★: Wind direction icon was 180 degrees different with Google weather in my case. Please, check..
- 5 ★: Perfect KLWP theme. Just love it. Also easy to customize.
- 5 ★: I've payed for KWLP themes that dont compare to this! Just great!
- 5 ★: Free, good custom ui. What's not to love?
Instruction for installing Bleeding Edge [KLWP] app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Bleeding Edge [KLWP] app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (bleedingedge.kustom.pack-vv4.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBleeding Edge [KLWP] app apk v4.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsBleeding Edge [KLWP] v4.0:
Published on: July 29, 2019
File size: 22.8 MB
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v3.1:
Published on: May 09, 2019
File size: 21.6 MB
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v3.0:
Published on: May 07, 2019
File size: 21.5 MB
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v2.2:
Published on: February 05, 2019
File size: 21.5 MB
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v2.0:
Published on: January 20, 2019
File size: 21.4 MB
Bleeding Edge [KLWP] v1.1:
Published on: August 18, 2018
File size: 21.3 MB