Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 1.1.3
See all previous versions
|File size:||5.9 MB|
|Publish date:||March 26, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNiagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Peter Huber on March 26, 2021.
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 1.1.3 is latest version of Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app updated by CloudApks.com on March 27, 2021. On this page you can find Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)🌄Weather 2.0: Introducing a 30-minute rain forecast, shorter refresh intervals, and a longer forecast range.
You can read more about the update on our Medium blog: https://medium.com/niagara-launcher/weather-2-0-16f6b084f32c
The DescriptionThe traditional home screen we know was made more than a decade ago, where phone screens were smaller than your credit card. Smartphones keep growing, but not your fingers. The minimalist Niagara Launcher makes everything accessible with one hand and lets you focus on what matters.
🏆 A standout new Android launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
🏆 Among the best launchers of 2020 according to Tom's Guide, Android Central, Android Authority, and TechRadar
🏆 Featured on XDA Developers
▌ Top reasons to use Niagara Launcher:
✋ Ergonomic efficiency · Access everything with one hand - no matter how big your phone is.
🌊 Adaptive list · In contrast to a rigid grid layout used by other Android launchers, Niagara Launcher's list can adapt to your needs. The media player, incoming messages, or calendar events: everything pops in when it needs to.
🏄♀ Wave alphabet · Efficiently reach every app without even having to open an app drawer. The launcher's wave animation does not only feel satisfying but also helps you navigate your phone with just one hand.
💬 Embedded notifications · Not just notification dots: Read and respond to notifications right from your home screen.
🎯 Stay focused · The streamlined and minimalist design declutters your home screen, reduces distractions, and is super easy to use.
⛔ Ad-free · Ads on a minimalist launcher to declutter doesn't make sense. Even the free version is also completely ad-free.
⚡ Lightweight & lightning fast · Being minimalist and fluid are two of the most important aspects of Niagara Launcher. The home screen app runs smoothly on all phones. With just a few megabytes in size, no space is wasted.
✨ Declutter your home screen · Hide all pre-installed bloatware and rarely used apps to focus on your relevant apps.
🦄 Personalize your home screen · Impress your friends with Niagara Launcher's clean look and customize it to your needs. Personalize it with our integrated icon pack, fonts, and wallpapers, or use your own.
🏃 Active development & great community · Niagara Launcher is in active development and has a very supportive community. If you ever have a problem or want to voice your opinions about the launcher, please join us:
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/niagaralauncher
🔹 Discord: https://niagaralauncher.app/discord
🔹 Telegram: https://t.me/niagara_launcher
🔹 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiagaraLauncher
🔹 Press kit: http://niagaralauncher.app/press-kit
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (199)
4 ★ (85)
3 ★ (238)
2 ★ (580)
1 ★ (3504)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: This launcher is the cleanest one I have ever used. The only downside is that folders do not exist with this so I had to compromise with the edge sceeen (which is fine). I understand that there is an alternative to folders with this one but I find it unintuitive and is a half step towards the right goal. Looking forward to future updates.
- 5 ★: Absolutely love this launcher. Clean, smooth and satisfying design. It is so effective at minimizing the clutter of multiple apps, screens, notifications, and more. I spent less time staring at my phone! the only launcher I've kept using long term, and even wanted to purchase/ support through their innovative yearly subscription option!
- 5 ★: 《 Best launcher on the Market, sadly most users don't know how to take full advantage of its capabilities and always ask how you did this how you did that, yet the customization is endless with suites of other apps working in Tandem. If you don't know what Tasker is and how to make Google respond to custom phrases like EYYO BIT , then I doubt you'll be able to take full advantage (’-’*)♪ 》
- 5 ★: It's not often that something completely revolutionary comes along, but this launcher is it. The quick scrolling through the app alphabet, the swipe shortcuts on the favorites, and viewing the notifications and their content through the favorite shortcuts on the home screen are amazing. And it looks great too, with a clean visual design and great fonts. I've used Android since Eclair and tried many launchers over the years but Niagara is definitely one of the most unique and useful ever.
- 5 ★: Best launcher of them all by a longshot! So clean and simple to use. Try it and see for yourself. I loved the free version so much, I just had to buy the full version to support their wonderful developer. Niagara is perfect in every way, and it amazes me how much it continues to improve on a daily basis. You can't go wrong with Niagara!
- 4 ★: Dear Peter Huber and Team, thanks for a well thought out product. Using it on my Pixel 4a, and find it much better than the stock android experience. My two suggestions would be as follows : Firstly, please provide an option to cutomise the clock and date/weather widget. E.g. I would move it to the top right corner, and have it show only date and weather. The clock is redundant due to the top notification bar. Secondly, I know this may go against your design principles, but please provide an option to set up one or two folders. It really helps "minimize the clutter". Look forward to your feedback on this. Thanks again.
- 5 ★: I really love the minimalism this launcher focuses on. I highly recommend giving it a try. I went pro to support the devs as they have, and seemingly continue to, put much effort in to a fantastic launcher. I find it way quicker to launch an app here than through the app drawer! I hope you guys keep bringing new features!
- 5 ★: This is the best launcher I've ever used. simple, understated, and really intuitive. it's nice to have a launcher they just works out of the box. outside of picking my favorite app there's very little other setup that beds to be done. it's also really light. it keeps my pixel 3a at peak performance.
- 4 ★: A simply different experience. I was moving to another launcher after Evie Launcher was discontinued from the app store, and I was recommended this app since it was similarly minimalistic. I was not disappointed, and found the vertical scrolling very interesting. Though, I did hate how many products are behind paywalls, but I understand profit must be made. 4/5, would recommend.
- 3 ★: I really don't like the weather update. It's less accurate and doesn't have an easy way to go directly to the provider site (I tend to look at radar a lot - DarkSky is better for this) I didn't download this launcher for that feature, but I did subscribe for it. Now the feature I subscribed for is gone. So I'll be cancelling my subscription renewal. Overall kind of disappointing since I was an early user since beta, and I was really liking how things were shaping up prior to the weather update.
- 5 ★: I have been rocking this launcher for over 2 years now, and I can't say I have ever had the urge to switch. It operates so nicely, and looks very good doing it. I also really appreciate the "update blogs" the developer posts. They are transparent and fun to read. Thank you to the random reddit user who showcased this launcher and inspired me to ditch Nova!
- 5 ★: Fantastic launcher. I got into the beta in 2019 and haven't looked back. It's on every device I have. I've shown it to many people and they've all loved it and bought a copy; including some of the more... eh... technically inept. It was so simple that they latched on immediately. It's been worth every penny, and one item I jumped at the chance to give them money.
- 5 ★: FINALLY, found a launcher app that does everything I've wanted and then some!! I ❤️ the streamlined design that shows my core apps that I use all the time, at the same time allows me at a press of a letter, all my other apps. Paying the lifetime subscription was a no brainer as it allows me features that none of my previous launcher apps offered.
- 5 ★: Beautiful, simple and Functional It's hard to make a launcher app stand out, this late in the game, but this launcher will satisfy even the worst obsessive launcher changers like me This app is: 1. Minimal (Single page): Looks clean and has everything at your fingertips 2. Intuitive : from your homescreen you just swipe down in a fluid motion to find all your apps in alphabetical order 3. Powerful search: Although I use Sesame shortcuts, which you must use, it just makes it very powerful, you can do anything within seconds right from your home screen, and the animations the the style they used is amazing, it would've been ok, if the search used basic Sesame app, like Nova launcher and others, but this app is integrated into the launcher, which makes it even better, as it doesn't feel like you're using something else, Sesame is very powerful search 4. Animations and attention to details: Just beautiful This App isn't: * A customizer's heaven, if you keep changing the homescreen setup, every now and then, then with this you can't do much * I myself changed a lot of launchers, but I've stuck to this because it looks great and works great as well Just give it a try, and yes you have to get sesame and this app's pro version, to have the best functionality , but its worth it
- 5 ★: Brilliant launcher..I love a nice clean look to my home and this looks great, took a few days to get used to it but after that I went for the pro version which is worth well worth the £4-49 the weather and planner integration is brilliant... definitely recommend....Try it you won't be disappointed
Instruction for installing Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (bitpit.launcher-v1.1.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNiagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean app apk 1.1.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Marker permission for applications that wish to access notification policy.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsNiagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 1.1.3:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 5.9 MB
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 1.1.2:
Published on: March 26, 2021
File size: 5.9 MB
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 1.0.1:
Published on: February 03, 2021
File size: 6 MB
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 1.0.0:
Published on: January 30, 2021
File size: 6 MB
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 0.90.4:
Published on: April 10, 2021
File size: 6 MB
Niagara Launcher 🔹 fresh & clean 0.90.3:
Published on: January 23, 2021
File size: 6 MB