Becoming a Teacher 2.0
|File size:||9.8 MB|
|Publish date:||November 09, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Becoming a Teacher app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBecoming a Teacher app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Nicholas Gabriel on November 09, 2018.
Becoming a Teacher 2.0 is latest version of Becoming a Teacher app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Becoming a Teacher apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Becoming a Teacher app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Updated contents. Thank you.
The DescriptionWhy Consider Becoming a Teacher?
Every teacher devotes his or her life to education for reasons as individual to them as any other part of their identity. Still, it usually isn’t the money, and it isn’t the long summer vacation.
The value of a teacher in a student’s life cannot be overstated. Becoming a teacher offers endless opportunity to help all students understand and achieve their full potential. Teaching is not only a profession with rigorous standards; it is also a calling to serve others.
If you enjoy working with children and you believe that education has the power to change lives, then you may have what it takes to become an exemplary teacher.
Reasons for becoming a teacher are deeper than that, and while they are personal, they are almost all united by the desire to impact peoples’ lives.
There is a demand for great teachers everywhere and a person is called to become a teacher in response to that need.
So, what’s calling you? Why do you want to teach?
Essentially, becoming a teacher lets you improve the quality of education take part in shaping the next generation.
Why be a teacher today?
Because it's challenging. Because it's never boring. Because it's important. Because our democracy depends on what happens in our schools.
People find different reasons and rewards for becoming teachers.
- They teach because they find fulfillment in imparting their knowledge of a subject to an eager new audience.
- They teach because they love the interaction with children and watching the signs of understanding appear on a child’s face.
- They teach because they have such dedication to a particular subject that teaching it to others is a natural way to further own interest in it while getting others to love it as well.
- They teach because they were inspired by a teacher while they were in school and want to become that kind of teacher to their own students.
- They teach because they want to make a difference in the world by making a difference in a child’s life.
If you recognize yourself in any of those statements, if you want to touch the future, then teaching is the profession for you.
Teaching isn’t for just anybody. But if the classroom is calling, you may just have what it takes—compassion, generosity and a dedication to positively influencing the lives of others. The world needs more people like you.
Pursue your passions and turn your love of children into a meaningful career.
At the end of the day, teaching offers far more than just a pay cheque. You’ll have a satisfying career, knowing that you’ve made a difference in many lives. Through interacting with students and community members from a range of different backgrounds, you’ll gain greater understanding of your own society and flex your creative skills. So why teach? For the personal growth.
Download Becoming a Teacher Guide now!
Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (14)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (1)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Becoming a Teacher app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Becoming a Teacher app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (become.teacher-v2.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBecoming a Teacher app apk 2.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsBecoming a Teacher 2.0:
Published on: November 09, 2018
File size: 9.8 MB
Becoming a Teacher 2.0:
Published on: January 02, 2018
File size: 15.5 MB
Becoming a Teacher 2.0:
Published on: September 24, 2017
File size: 14.1 MB
Becoming a Teacher 1:
Published on: August 17, 2018
File size: 13.8 MB