VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.8
|File size:||3.2 MB|
|Publish date:||June 05, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Mygod Studio on June 05, 2021.
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.8 is latest version of VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app updated by CloudApks.com on June 18, 2021. On this page you can find VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)* Initial support for Android 12 beta 1. (Support for new features will land later)
* Support turning off hardware tether acceleration on Android 8- if the ROM supports it. (#224)
* You can now use regex to specify upstream interfaces;
* Refined MAC address resolving;
* Fixes, including working around the issue where the Repeater would get stuck on Android 11+ when system Location is off, and fallback tethering on some carriers. (#186, #187)
The DescriptionConnecting things to your VPN made simple. Share your VPN connection over hotspot/system tethering or repeater. (root required)
This app is useful for:
* Connecting things that don't support VPN like Chromecasts behind corporate firewalls;
* Setting up gapps behind corporate firewalls;
* Connecting to your mobile hotspot but you're not bothered to set up VPN on your device;
* Identifying, monitoring and blocking (unwanted) clients;
* Bypassing tethering limits by:
- (recommended) Use this app with a real VPN/socksifier; (ad-blocker may not work)
- (might or might not work based on your carrier) Use this app with TTL editor like
- Try your luck and simply use this app.
Get more information including FAQs on GitHub: https://github.com/Mygod/VPNHotspot/blob/master/README.md
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (419)
4 ★ (69)
3 ★ (139)
2 ★ (249)
1 ★ (1927)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Help needed please... ap0: TETHER_ERROR_MASTER_ERROR I'm getting this error when trying to turn on wifi hotspot.. Can anyone tell what's this???
- 2 ★: When I connect to any VPN service and start the repeater, it always turned off after 2 minutes. Android 10, Lineage OS
- 1 ★: when using repeater and switch network (wifi to gprs) or (gprs to wifi)or turn off or on them. its crashes and restart my phone please fix it
- 5 ★: When others failed, it did the job effectively. Great app.
- 3 ★: After 2.11.4 update.. Still Repeater mode doesn't work.. Help me plz
- 1 ★: Connected but no internet access ... Fix the problem pls
- 5 ★: Great app for vpn hospot and repeater
- 1 ★: When I tap on swlan , I see this error "root missing" and can't use this application
- 5 ★: Just works wonderfully! Able to make good use of it in China. Thanks for such a powerful but simple app.
- 5 ★: Would be nicer to control the speed on clients
- 4 ★: Very good app but we need it for unrooted devices
- 3 ★: App is good but please add non root version.
- 5 ★: I recommend you to install it coz it's a great app I luv it😁😁😁😁
- 1 ★: Just for root device..
- 5 ★: Hi tks for the App.. the one and the only APP in the PLAY -STORE for a real VPN hotspot.. with this i'm being able to use VPN on my Smart TV flawlessly.. thank you very much.. only lagging part is with Android 11 subnet IP range keep getting chnaged everytime that you swich off-on hotspot.. can you fix this? also pls add a feature to DNS forwarding with custom DNS like smart DNS
Instruction for installing VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (be.mygod.vpnhotspot-v2.11.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsVPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater app apk 2.11.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read or write the secure system settings.
- Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
Previous versionsVPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.8:
Published on: June 05, 2021
File size: 3.2 MB
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.7:
Published on: May 20, 2021
File size: 3.2 MB
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.6:
Published on: May 07, 2021
File size: 3.2 MB
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.4:
Published on: April 16, 2021
File size: 3.1 MB
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.3:
Published on: December 15, 2020
File size: 3.2 MB
VPN Hotspot - tethering/Wi-Fi repeater 2.11.2:
Published on: November 07, 2020
File size: 3.1 MB