Baby Loading widget 1.1
|File size:||3 MB|
|Publish date:||October 28, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Baby Loading widget app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBaby Loading widget app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by CiraSoft on October 28, 2019.
Baby Loading widget 1.1 is latest version of Baby Loading widget app updated by CloudApks.com on November 22, 2020. On this page you can find Baby Loading widget apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Baby Loading widget app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionExpecting? Baby Loading is must-have pregnancy app widget. This app can show you days and weeks of your pregnancy.
✔ Enter date of Last Menstrual Period (LMP) (first day)
✔ Beautiful progress bar showing weeks and days
✔ Personalize your widget for boy or girl.
Premium in app purchase includes:
Ad Banner Removal
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget, NOT THE APPLICATION, please read the instructions on how to add widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS):
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• "Choose Widget" menu will popup. From there, find and select "Baby Loading" widget of desired size and color.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find "Baby Loading”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing "Baby Loading" in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device's lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big "+" icon. Then, select "Baby Loading" add the widget.
Ratings and Reviews
3.0 out of 5
5 ★ (44)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (9)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (43)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I uploaded the app to my fun it says installed but when I click open it goes right back to the open screen...won't even open
- 1 ★: Yes I Know Its a WIDGET But one That DONT Work ! It Says Restart Your Phone if It Don't Pop Up Well it Still don't Work ! Sucky WIDGET!
- 5 ★: IT'S NOT AN APP PEOPLE!! It's a very simple widget to add and it's so cute, but I feel like it should tell people that it's asking for their LMP rather than their due date:)
- 5 ★: I had no problem downloading and installing this widget. Make sure you enter your LMP and not your EDD for the correct countdown.
- 5 ★: Now that I figured out that I enter the first day of my last period instead of my due date...its all good!
- 4 ★: I like it..and the idea of it. But doesn't show me the weeks and days. Just the loading bar. And when I try to set date it won't let me open widget app. But besides that it cool idea. ------Never mind I figured it out!!
- 1 ★: App doesn't work. Too bad it looks cute but won't open. Fix this app.
- 1 ★: I can't get this stupid thing open fix it now I shouldn't rate one star
- 5 ★: I like how simple it is and easy to read! Just remember to enter your last period not your due date! Worth the download!
- 1 ★: App force closes every time I try to open. Note 8.
- 3 ★: Marylin
- 1 ★: Did not work
- 1 ★: It doesn't open!
- 1 ★: I got pregnant in 2012 but there is no option to change the year
- 1 ★: Didn't even open
Instruction for installing Baby Loading widget app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Baby Loading widget app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (babyloading.cirasoft.net-v1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBaby Loading widget app apk 1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.