See all previous versions
|File size:||5.1 MB|
|Publish date:||October 15, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.6+ (Donut)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About WebCricket app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWebCricket app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by Cobitech on October 15, 2019.
WebCricket 1.5 is latest version of WebCricket app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find WebCricket apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
WebCricket app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1) Downloading a fixture will now bring down both teams and players linked to the teams in the fixture, as well as all teams and players linked to the organisations in the fixture
2) You can now search for players to link to teams under 'Setup - Teams', by clicking on the team name and then clicking on "Click here to search & link a player". You can then type in a player's details, find them in the list and click on their name to link them to the selected team
The DescriptionWebCricket is a free cricket scoring application which also has the fantastic feature of live online scoring! It is the most widely used electronic scoring system amongst schools and clubs in South Africa, a major cricket playing nation.
The WebCricket system has the following major features:
1. User-friendly electronic scoring system to simplify the old book scoring method
2. Live online scoring for your community to follow the game in real time (www.webcricket.co.za)
3. Event List tracking which allows you to go back to any point in the game to edit errors made while scoring
4. Detailed statistical analysis which has proven to be an essential coaching tool for player development
5. Extensive help files to guide you along should you require any assistance during the scoring process
6. The development of the WebSports Notification app, which will send a notification to your device when a wicket falls, player reaches 50 etc.
Feedback from the current users is that the WebCricket system is extremely user-friendly! Simply register after you download, add your ‘Venues’, ‘Teams’ and ‘Players’ and then get going by starting a ‘New Game’. For help, simply click on the ‘Help’ menu icon from any screen to get routed to the help section for that particular screen.
As we have seen in South Africa, live online scoring has become an extremely valuable feature of the WebCricket system. With our busy schedules these days, and with so much cricket being played during the week, it is impossible for parents to always be at the games due to work or other commitments. Live scoring allows them the opportunity to follow the game in real time with ball-by-ball updates so that they don’t miss any of the action!
Another major development has been the creation of the WebSports Notification app. It is a free download which allows you to follow any registered team using the WebCricket system. It sends you a notification as soon as a main event happens in a game (Wicket falls, player reaches 50 etc.). It is a wonderful tool for users who cannot always follow the action on the WebCricket site at all times, but would like to know immediately when something happens in the game. Note: Please email email@example.com to get your team registered for the WebSports app. The app is available on the Play Store.
We have no doubt that you will all thoroughly enjoy your scoring experience with the WebCricket app. For any queries, please don’t hesitate to email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (109)
4 ★ (25)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (14)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I like this app very much
- 5 ★: perfect app to keep records
- 5 ★: How can i share score on Facebook please help me
- 5 ★: Very nice game
- 5 ★: Best cricket scoring app
- 2 ★: no tournament no noball extra run errors
- 5 ★: Excellent app
- 5 ★: best app
- 5 ★: Awesome App
- 4 ★: Very functional, detailed, may be a little advanced for u9 or u11 teams.
- 1 ★: How do I see the scores
- 5 ★: I love it
- 4 ★: Like the App. Will it be possible to update scorecard to show wides and no balls under each bowlers figures.
- 4 ★: Great app
Instruction for installing WebCricket app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download WebCricket app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (b4a.webcricket-v1.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWebCricket app apk 1.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsWebCricket 1.5:
Published on: October 15, 2019
File size: 5.1 MB
Published on: July 24, 2019
File size: 5 MB
Published on: December 06, 2018
File size: 5 MB
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 5 MB
Published on: October 04, 2018
File size: 4.9 MB
Published on: July 19, 2018
File size: 4.9 MB