Check In CBR 1.10.0
|File size:||10.6 MB|
|Publish date:||June 18, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Check In CBR app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCheck In CBR app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by ACT Health on June 18, 2021.
Check In CBR 1.10.0 is latest version of Check In CBR app updated by CloudApks.com on June 19, 2021. On this page you can find Check In CBR apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Check In CBR app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Check into locations in the Northern Territory, reminder notifications for forgotten check-ins, configurable app settings, improved performance on older devices and bug fixes.
The DescriptionQuickly and securely check in to a business in Canberra, Australia to support COVID-19 contact tracing. Simply scan the QR code displayed at the business, and you're done!
Your personal details are saved securely with ACT Government Health Directorate for the sole purpose of contact tracing.
Ratings and Reviews
3.4 out of 5
5 ★ (82)
4 ★ (20)
3 ★ (20)
2 ★ (40)
1 ★ (122)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: ....not working. Installed latest version for my SamsungS7 when I arrived in Canberra today. Absolutely nothing when I tried at the NGA. Cannot see the code as displayed...zero response. My partners S9 worked fine though...
- 1 ★: Very poor design - does not have a check out function. No way to tell how long person has been in the venue.👎 Still no option to check out.
- 2 ★: Worked as intended before, but recently has become very slow to load and the qr scanner is not working. Also takes forever to load at random times
- 3 ★: Was perfect before the latest update. Now it doesn't scan and I have to manually enter in places. Would love a fix
- 1 ★: It doesn't have QR scanner. Doesn't work. Useless. Can't find the location after entering the code.
- 4 ★: App is fine, easy install and use. Could do with the ability to check out as well.
- 2 ★: The app broke after install so checkin never worked either by QR or manually. I had to reinstall it
- 5 ★: Really easy to use, one of the better check in apps I've used.
- 2 ★: Works great if it loads, has only loaded in under 5 minutes once.
- 3 ★: App is still on daylight savings time. And can't add time you departed a venue.
- 1 ★: Terms and Conditions doesn't limit data generated by the app from being used by agencies other than ACT Health.
- 3 ★: I constantly have to delete it and reload it as it tends to stop working
- 5 ★: App now working again. Could we have the option to turn off the ding when you check in??
- 4 ★: Up to a few days ago this was near perfect. I used it everywhere. For some reason this weekend it fails to launch on my S7 Samsung mobile. I have uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, but still it fails to launch. Something is now incompatible. I hope it's fixed asap. UPDATE The problem is now fixed. Thanks for the support.
- 1 ★: I feel this app is important but 40-50% of the time it does not work. When reading a QR code it oftrn Identifies a previous venue or no venue at all - did not even give me option of emtering the code manually. Then today it would not let me check in at all. I had to reinstall which lost all my history and frequent guest data. Surely the ACT Govt can do better on such an important app!
Instruction for installing Check In CBR app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Check In CBR app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.gov.act.health.checkin-v1.10.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCheck In CBR app apk 1.10.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsCheck In CBR 1.10.0:
Published on: June 18, 2021
File size: 10.6 MB
Check In CBR 1.9.0:
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 12.8 MB
Check In CBR 1.8.2:
Published on: February 27, 2021
File size: 11.4 MB
Check In CBR 1.8.1:
Published on: February 25, 2021
File size: 11.4 MB
Check In CBR 1.5.3:
Published on: January 21, 2021
File size: 20.8 MB
Check In CBR 1.3.2:
Published on: October 20, 2020
File size: 19.5 MB