Contractions Timer for Labor 3.1.3
|File size:||5.5 MB|
|Publish date:||March 23, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Parenting Apps|
About Contractions Timer for Labor app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewContractions Timer for Labor app is a free Android Parenting app, has been published by Penguin Apps on March 23, 2021.
Contractions Timer for Labor 3.1.3 is latest version of Contractions Timer for Labor app updated by CloudApks.com on March 23, 2021. On this page you can find Contractions Timer for Labor apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Contractions Timer for Labor app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
The DescriptionThe best contractions timer for pregnancy, labor and childbirth. Know when your baby is coming. This contraction timer for pregnant and expecting women is invaluable during childbirth!
Simple and Beautiful. This app includes averages of each contraction duration and intervals to help during labor.
Try Contractions Timer NOW and you'll make it easy to know when your baby is coming!
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (59)
4 ★ (39)
3 ★ (238)
2 ★ (965)
1 ★ (3165)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I thought we would only need a simple timer but in the end this one was so much better. The features I needed were: counting up time of contraction, counting up time since contraction ended, time contraction started, time contraction ended, and I needed all of those averaged since the session began. This app did most of those and did them well. The best improvement I could see is to not only have averages since the session started but also over the last hour /20 mins.
- 4 ★: Worked great for the final stage of my pregnancy. The only thing is that it would be more useful if you could edit the contractions a bit. I didn't always time them exactly due to the pain. But otherwise, very helpful 🙂
- 5 ★: This app is amazing. I could actually use the timer to predict the next one coming and when they would be ending. Great work!!
- 5 ★: Basic contraction timer. Nothing too fancy. Really easy to use! Exactly what you need while in labor.
- 5 ★: Tried many of the apps. This is the one that allowed me the options I wanted (manually input and editing entries) and even has some graphs.
- 5 ★: Really helpful and easy to use through early stages of labour. Really like that it has no annoying adverts and also there's no specific button that you have to press to stop the timer when a contraction ends, you just tap the screen anywhere.
- 1 ★: The app doesn't stop when you don't want to count the contractions. Normally one requires to count only for an hour or two. But this times doesn't stop ever... So when you are not counting or just sleeping it counts that time as interval between two contractions.🙄
- 5 ★: Great app for tracking contractions as they occur, super easy to use and fun to look back on after delivery.
- 5 ★: Extremely easy and intuitive. I like that you can go back and edit entries
- 5 ★: It is very easy to use and understand even though I don't speak English. It helped me enough to know the right time to go to the hospital, excellent application
- 5 ★: Used it for all 3 of my pregnancies!! Helped me track contractions so i knew what was happening and when i should go to the hospital!
- 5 ★: Easy to use
- 2 ★: there is no way to pause the app so that it wont screw up the calculation. if you stop to take a shower, go to the hospital, or just decide to not obsessively track every single contraction the next time you open the app all the numbers are off. This was very disappointing when i used this app 2 years ago with my son. I see now a comment from 6 days ago stating the same problem. In 2 years you couldn't fix such a major flaw in the app?!
- 5 ★: Great app.. Love the Graphs. Gives you a clear indication in which direction the contractions are going
- 3 ★: The app has a simple design, easy to use. Where the app lists contractions and intervals the info is saved from the very beginning. However on the Graphs page the most information you can see is the past 20 contractions and intervals. I would rate higher if developers could add this information.
Instruction for installing Contractions Timer for Labor app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Contractions Timer for Labor app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.com.penguinapps.android.beautifulcontractiontimer.app-v3.1.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsContractions Timer for Labor app apk 3.1.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsContractions Timer for Labor 3.1.3:
Published on: March 23, 2021
File size: 5.5 MB
Contractions Timer for Labor 3.1.2:
Published on: March 09, 2021
File size: 5.5 MB
Contractions Timer for Labor 3.1:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 4.6 MB
Contractions Timer for Labor 2.3.3:
Published on: September 21, 2016
File size: 4.3 MB
Contractions Timer for Labor 2.3.2:
Published on: August 17, 2018
File size: 4.3 MB
Contractions Timer for Labor 2.3.1:
Published on: August 17, 2018
File size: 3.3 MB