Oxley Solar Pro 4.1.116
|File size:||1 MB|
|Publish date:||September 30, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Oxley Solar Pro app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewOxley Solar Pro app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Oxley Web Services on September 30, 2018.
Oxley Solar Pro 4.1.116 is latest version of Oxley Solar Pro app updated by CloudApks.com on October 08, 2020. On this page you can find Oxley Solar Pro apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Oxley Solar Pro app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)4.1
* Support for Oreo 8.1.
* Bug fixes.
The DescriptionOxley Solar Pro is an easy to use and fast Android app for monitoring and logging your photovoltaic systems.
This is the pro version of Oxley Solar. Free version available at: http://goo.gl/Do4p50
It supports multiple systems via the following sources:
• Bluetooth connection to SMA Sunny Boy solar PV Inverters.
• Wi-Fi connection to pvoutput.org system.
Whether you want to quickly connect to your SMA inverter via Bluetooth; view your data from your existing systems on pvoutput.org; are looking for dedicated logging for one or more SMA inverters; or are looking for a monitoring device to mount on the wall this app has you covered.
• View live spot data with graph of todays power (kW) and total energy (kWh).
• Spot data includes current AC power (W); Todays energy (kWh); Total energy (MWh); Inverter temperature (°C or °F); DC Power (W), DC Volts (V) and DC Amps (A) for each string of panels; and AC Power (W), AC Volts (V) and AC Amps (A) for each AC phase.
• Supports connections to multiple SMA inverters via Bluetooth and/or multiple pvoutput.org systems.
• Enable auto refresh on live page to keep the screen on and update live spot data and todays graph.
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto refresh over night.
• View intra-day graphs of power and energy, total daily energy, total weekly energy, total monthly energy and total yearly energy.
• All graphs go back to earliest data available from SMA inverter or pvoutput.org.
• Click on graph to view tooltip with actual values.
• Enable real time auto upload to pvoutput.org from one or more Bluetooth connected SMA inverters. *
• Option to real time auto upload additional SMA inverter data into pvoutput.org donation fields v7-v12. Data available to upload includes DC power, volts and current for each string of panels; AC power, volts and current for each AC phase; and/or SMA inverter temperature. **
• Uses current location to calculate sunrise and sunset times to stop auto uploads over night.
• Batch upload of missing statuses for the last 14 days * or 60 days ** to pvoutput.org.
• Local cache of data so graphs can be viewed when unable to access SMA inverter or pvoutput.org; or if Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is disabled.
• Share graphs on Facebook, other social media, email or any other share targets available on you device.
• Available in English, Dutch and German.
• No ads.
• Choose between multiple themes.
* Requires free account at pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/register.jsp.
** Requires donation to pvoutput.org. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations.
pvoutput.org setup help:
API Key should be set to the API Key available at http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp. System Id is the system id for the registered system on the same page. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#api-getting-started for more info.
Email me at email@example.com or go to the Oxley Solar Google+ community (http://goo.gl/0pbD30) for support. Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/oxleysolar), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/oxleysolar) and join our pvoutput.org team (http://pvoutput.org/listteam.jsp?tid=803).
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (11)
4 ★ (7)
3 ★ (7)
2 ★ (70)
1 ★ (292)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Brilliant app - bought full version as it did all I wanted it to do. Reliable and easy to use. Fully recommend.
- 5 ★: Works when SMA doesn't! Wish it was available on Windows 10 too! This app connects to my Inverter seamlessly, where Sunny Explorer on Windows10 won't even connect.!
- 5 ★: Happy. Easy set up. Download the data, displays it well and communicates to pvoutput. Everything you need.
- 5 ★: Brilliant app, does exactly what I need it to do and never crashes.
- 5 ★: Love it. It's great for tracking when and how much power I'm generating.
- 5 ★: Very easy to use, connected to my solar inverter in seconds. Keep up the good work guys.
- 5 ★: Much better than the free version. So far so good.
- 5 ★: Perfect for my pv to inform me automatically
- 5 ★: Great option to download inverter data - in detail.
- 5 ★: Able to download the full history of the inverter. Good app
- 5 ★: Does exactly what it says. Linked to my SumnyBoy inverter easily.
- 5 ★: Super little app dull of clear information.
- 5 ★: great app that does exactly what it promises.
- 1 ★: Has never worked All I get is error messages
- 5 ★: Good tool to see how much energy is produced
Instruction for installing Oxley Solar Pro app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Oxley Solar Pro app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.com.oxleyws.solar.pro-v4.1.116.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Previous versionsOxley Solar Pro 4.1.116:
Published on: September 30, 2018
File size: 1 MB