|File size:||52.3 MB|
|Publish date:||October 07, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Ernie app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewErnie app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by EVALESCO FINANCIAL SERVICES PTY LTD on October 07, 2020.
Ernie 3.30 is latest version of Ernie app updated by CloudApks.com on June 14, 2021. On this page you can find Ernie apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Ernie app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionErnie is a personal wealth app that helps you find and manage your whole financial world.
Once you download the app, you can be connected to your finances in just minutes.
What features are available with Ernie
Get a summary of everything you own and owe. See your future wealth projections, review your financial priorities and receive a personalised action plan.
Securely connects with Australia’s leading financial institutions to ensure that your information is always up to date.
Get property & suburb’s performance updates for your home and investment properties
Receive free valuations & performance ratings on your vehicle. Also includes a real time vehicle log book.
Create budgets in a breeze. Say goodbye to spreadsheets. Instant budgets are created around your spending. You’re in control as you have the ability to set limits on categories.
Give guest access to your accountant, property manager or even your lawyer & select what they can view or control.
Securely sign document electronically and store your important financial documents in one place
Connects on al devices, anytime, anywhere
Ratings and Reviews
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Ernie app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Ernie app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.com.ernie.app-v3.30.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsErnie app apk 3.30 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Must be required by an NotificationListenerService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsErnie 3.30:
Published on: October 07, 2020
File size: 52.3 MB