Family Law Section 1.0.23
|File size:||5.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 20, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Family Law Section app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewFamily Law Section app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Family Law Section on May 20, 2020.
Family Law Section 1.0.23 is latest version of Family Law Section app updated by CloudApks.com on September 26, 2020. On this page you can find Family Law Section apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Family Law Section app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionThe Family Law Section (FLS) is the largest specialist Section of the Law Council of Australia, with more than 2500 members. It is the national association for practising family lawyers in Australia.
Since its inception in 1985, it has developed a strong reputation as a source for innovative, constructive and informed advice in all areas of family law reform and policy development. It is committed to furthering the interests and objectives of family law and family lawyers for the benefit of the community.
FLS provides extensive and affordable continuing professional development and education programs, as well as a range of publications, aimed at promoting the highest technical standards among the national legal profession.
Ratings and Reviews
4.4 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (1)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (6)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing Family Law Section app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Family Law Section app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.com.entegy.flspd-v1.0.23.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsFamily Law Section app apk 1.0.23 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- Allows an application to write the user's calendar data.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsFamily Law Section 1.0.23:
Published on: May 20, 2020
File size: 5.5 MB
Family Law Section 1.0.22:
Published on: February 12, 2019
File size: 6.1 MB
Family Law Section 1.0.21:
Published on: September 14, 2018
File size: 5.8 MB
Family Law Section 1.0.20:
Published on: October 25, 2017
File size: 5.7 MB
Family Law Section 1.0.19:
Published on: August 17, 2018
File size: 4.1 MB
Family Law Section 1.0.18:
Published on: August 17, 2018
File size: 10.8 MB