See all previous versions
|File size:||19.9 MB|
|Publish date:||June 05, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About MyCricket app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMyCricket app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by Cricket Australia on June 05, 2019.
MyCricket 2.2.0 is latest version of MyCricket app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find MyCricket apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
MyCricket app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionMeet the new MyCricket App, brought to you by Cricket Australia. It is now personalised to your needs, and more useful than ever before. Connect using your unique MyCricket profile to get a customised feed of the matches that matter to you.
Message your teammates with new MyCricket Messaging!*
• Create a custom chat group
• Chat 1-1 with your peers at your club
If your cricket club or association is currently using MyCricket for competition management, then all your season fixtures, scorecards, ladders and player stats will be available to browse and analyse.
The best app for cricket players, coaches, administrators, umpires and parents/guardians
• Season fixtures, results, ladders & full scorecards
• Follow live scores of matches scored on the MyCricket Live Score app
• Player season and career stats
• View published team selections
• Club location and contact details
• Follow clubs, players & ladders
• Club news & event feeds
• Facebook feed
The Administrator log in is not currently available in the App, as we are improving the Team Selection experience.
• ‘Enter Team Selections’ can be completed on the MyCricket website
• ‘Enter and Update Match Results’ can be completed in the new MyCricket Live Score app
• ‘Send Email & SMS’ to club members has been replaced by the new MyCricket Messaging. But email functions to club members can still be completed on the MyCricket website.
We would love to hear from you! We hope you enjoy using the new MyCricket app, and we welcome any feedback, questions or concerns. You can email our Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Messaging is available for Senior Players, Coaches, Administrators, Parent/Guardians, Umpires and Scorers with an active role at a club or association registered in MyCricket.
You must create an account to use MyCricket Messaging.
Messaging is not currently available for Junior Players, but is coming soon.
See the MyCricket App terms and conditions on the MyCricket Community website: http://community.cricket.com.au/app-terms-and-conditions
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
5 ★ (543)
4 ★ (208)
3 ★ (103)
2 ★ (48)
1 ★ (183)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: The app doesn't let me see the scores of anything that's been scored live anymore
- 4 ★: awesome
- 4 ★: Just goes to blue screen after log on. Fix ASAP!
- 3 ★: nice app, but sort out the performance under load eg. Saturdays !! frustrating ux
- 3 ★: you cant edit your profile it just keeps saying server busy
- 4 ★: ok so far
- 2 ★: Was a good app until last day or two. Only getting a blue screen now don't think the bugs were fixed last update
- 3 ★: ok except can't see rep/carnival fixtures on android but can on apple
- 1 ★: The fixture/match view getting error for the rep/carnival teams. The new version probably introduced more bugs.
- 1 ★: Useless, Android version gets blank blue screen, iOS version works fine. this has been reported before, app developer wont fix.
- 1 ★: can't see rep/carnival fixtures or matches on android. was working until week ago
- 1 ★: Only get a blue screen after login.
- 1 ★: yes it was a good app but now only getting the blue screen
- 1 ★: doesnt work. seem to be a lot of complaints about same issue.
- 1 ★: blue screen just like everyone else it appears. absolute rubbish. fix it!!!!
Instruction for installing MyCricket app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download MyCricket app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.com.cricket.mycricket-v2.2.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMyCricket app apk 2.2.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsMyCricket 2.2.0:
Published on: June 05, 2019
File size: 19.9 MB
Published on: March 24, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: February 23, 2019
File size: 20.6 MB
Published on: February 07, 2019
File size: 18.4 MB
Published on: December 04, 2018
File size: 18.6 MB
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 18.4 MB