Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.27
|File size:||60 MB|
|Publish date:||July 15, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Travel & Local Apps|
About Car Next Door Car Sharing app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewCar Next Door Car Sharing app is a free Android Travel & Local app, has been published by Car Next Door on July 15, 2021.
Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.27 is latest version of Car Next Door Car Sharing app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Car Next Door Car Sharing apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Car Next Door Car Sharing app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Update to fix issue with freezing on splash screen or blank screen
The DescriptionRent cars, utes and vans from real people in your community around Australia.
Car Next Door is car sharing for the masses, turning any car into a car share.
Car rentals start from just $5 an hour or $25 a day plus distance charges. It's the Airbnb of cars!
Download the app, create an account in minutes, get verified then get access to a car sharing community with over 1600 privately owned rental cars in Australia.
- Get approved to hire cars from your community.
- Search for cars close to you via list or map.
- Rent vans, utes, 7 seaters, pet-friendly, convertibles and more.
- Create, cancel and manage your trips.
- Rent out your car if you aren't using it and get paid!
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (289)
4 ★ (49)
3 ★ (9)
2 ★ (199)
1 ★ (808)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The convenience is handy but they sure slug you with the $$/km. I'm still disputing a 35km trip that's charging up as close to 50km - they measure distance not by an odometer but somehow through a mystery GPS which apparently cannot be challenged. I've tried escalating the issue, still waiting to hear back but not exactly holding my breath thinking I'll get my money back. Suggesting that GPS units are generally more accurate is meaningless if the actual unit reading is demonstrably wrong.
- 1 ★: Like many others have reported, app doesnt load. Just getting the white screen. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting phone, force stopping app, etc but nothing works. Had to call customer support number of times to return the car and end the trip.
- 4 ★: App updated again on 25/6/21 and now it works well. Problem noted below fixed quickly. Updated the app on 25/6/21 and it no longer works. Same comment as below. Just hangs on the load screen. But the service desk helped me return keys quickly and easily when i phoned them
- 2 ★: Good for hiring a car quick, but customer service (cs) has been rude, and useless, like not understanding in Australia our receipts *are* tax invoices. Also if you have trouble returning a car, or anything in general there's no point trying to contact cs, they generally can't help. The owners of the cars I've hired from in contrast have been amazingly helpful. I tend to be pretty relaxed on cs as I've worked in cs for 10+ years, but after 3 or so years of this app, I'm done. Edit: Case and point with their response, receipts have the words "tax invoice" printed on them for good reason.
- 1 ★: Was unable to get refund for petrol costs multiple times despite having the required invoices. Customer service have not replied to me leaving me significantly out of pocket. You will likely be unfairly charged at some point and there seems to be no fair avenue for you to resolve it. Really dissapointed.
- 2 ★: It often stuffs me around by logging me out spontaneously, not letting me log in, telling me I've been locked out because I have tried to log in too many times. Not the most savy of apps
- 1 ★: Customer service team have no respect or empathy for any customer issues or requests. Make sure you take a photo of every surface (including under the vehicle) because you are liable for any preexisting damage on pickup.
- 1 ★: Terrible app, unclear where to start and end trip. Unable to update times. Unclear where to upload proof photos of vehicle condition before and after. I was stranded at airport unable to unlock car. Returned car but it was "late" because app didn't show an option to end trip. Still have no idea, had to manually email photos and ask customer service (who didn't know what they were doing) to end the trip. Also, car seats are not guaranteed and you will be pestered every day of your trip via email
- 1 ★: Terrible UX. Terrible ID process. Had to do the photo ID thing at least 12 times before it would accept it. And then they keep adding requirements onto the ID process. The app doesn't take ID photos, forcing to use the camera app and import. And if you leave the app to take a photo of your ID, the app restarts the process. Such an inconvenient waste of time.
- 5 ★: Love Car Next Door & the app is user friendly and easy to understand for collecting and returning your vehicle - walks you through the hiring process and makes the whole process easy. I did find it a bit clunky for finding and hiring a vehicle and ended up using my laptop for that. Needs to be able to minimise the search area too - ie if you're searching for a car but want to limit the location to say 5kms radius only. All in all love this service and giving it 5 stars.
- 4 ★: This was a very convenient way to hire a van. Definitely consider the reviews if the vehicle in question first, but I've always had a good experience. Note that there were some small charges additional to the daily hire & rate per km. They were a booking fee of $6.60 & some kind of basic insurance that was about $10.
- 4 ★: Smooth process. Some issues with app not showing details, but uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it
- 1 ★: After the last update, you click the app icon and you get the blue title screen and that's it, it doesn't go any further. Please fix A.S.A.P
- 5 ★: The app wasn't working after last update but was promptly fixed! Thank you!
- 5 ★: It's super Easy, very organised, awesome communication. Highly recommended
Instruction for installing Car Next Door Car Sharing app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Car Next Door Car Sharing app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (au.com.carnextdoor.app-v2.10.27.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsCar Next Door Car Sharing app apk 2.10.27 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsCar Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.27:
Published on: July 15, 2021
File size: 60 MB
Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.26:
Published on: July 07, 2021
File size: 60 MB
Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.25:
Published on: June 24, 2021
File size: 60 MB
Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.24:
Published on: June 23, 2021
File size: 59.1 MB
Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.22:
Published on: June 16, 2021
File size: 60 MB
Car Next Door Car Sharing 2.10.20:
Published on: June 02, 2021
File size: 60 MB