Work Log 4.1.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||4.9 MB|
|Publish date:||November 26, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Work Log app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWork Log app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by AR Productions Inc. on November 26, 2019.
Work Log 4.1.2 is latest version of Work Log app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Work Log apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Work Log app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Fixed exporting to Google Drive bug
- Added more export sharing options
The DescriptionWork Log is a quick, easy and free way to keep track of your shifts and calculate the number of hours worked and wages paid over your pay period.
★ Fast, simple and straightforward way to track your hours, expenses, tips, mileage and more
★ Save time with features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
★ Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
★ Punch In and out, or enter your hours manually
★ Customize how Work Log looks with options like date and time formatting, when your week starts and a light or dark theme
★ View your hours in a variety of ways such as by week, month, pay period or all of your shifts at once
★ Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
★ Track as many details as you want with a variety of tracking options like Expenses, Tips, Sales, Mileage, Holiday Pay and more
★ Have deductions and/or bonuses automatically calculated for paycheck estimates
★ Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two separate overtimes
Install with Work Log Pro for extra features like tracking multiple jobs, removing ads, exporting all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database via email. Both Work Log Free and Work Log Pro must be installed to benefit from these features
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (23,356)
4 ★ (7,737)
3 ★ (1,175)
2 ★ (302)
1 ★ (396)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: past few days, my hours are constantly changing every time I open app. I always have to redo the hours and times. This is too stupid. I'm going to be uninstalling and using another program.
- 5 ★: Great app for shift work! Can't tell you how many times it has helped me catch payroll errors that I likely would not have noticed. In a sense, it has made me money! ...not bad for a free app
- 5 ★: I work as security guard since years, i enter all my hours and shifts in this app since a while now. The 'punch in/out' section is great for any first responder jobs. a must.
- 4 ★: Amazing app..! thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it. no complaints from me. keep it up guys you rock !
- 5 ★: as an operator apprentice. were required to keep track of our hours. this is a super effective and accurate way to do so. absolutely worth it.
- 5 ★: Works very well. I like how it gives total hours worked and total dollar amount owed, plus I can mark the shifts that I was paid for as I go. I also like that I can enter notes if needed for each shift. This app really helps me keep track of my pay.
- 5 ★: For my situation,it's simply perfect Thank you so much! its really hard find apps that works with my ocd to my standards and you guys are just amazing
- 5 ★: Like the organization in the app. Easy to track and count your hours. Overall it is a good app.
- 5 ★: excellent but it would be better if we had more options for deduction section like from every paycheck 20 dollars are deducted no matter the amount of the paycheck
- 5 ★: I love it. It helps me keep track of my hours and helps me record and keep track of how much im going to make on my check the one thing that would make it better is make it where you set your work location and it runs in the background and punches you in when you arrive at work everyday.
- 3 ★: App is good. The issues I have is when changes are made, it changes past work hours pay. If it had an option of "change from this point forward" it would work great. Also the option for holiday pay is diffcult because my company does not pay holiday for hours worked. If i work 10 hours of holiday the app syncs for 10 hours when I only get max hours of 8. At this point I have tips enabled so I can maually input increases, retro, and holidays.
- 2 ★: With the new spreadsheet update I am no longer able to edit in Google sheets. I may now have to switch to a different app. Otherwise, I have been using this for almost 3 years now & it has been great.
- 5 ★: really good app keeps all work logs and tells you roughly how much wages you should get at end of week or if you work monthly it will do that to for free app it works well only grumble i got that if your doing two jobs and one is different pay to other then you can only put in one rate but apart from that like i said really good app.
- 5 ★: Works great, and is good for contractors looking to see how long projects take for better estimates. Awesome!
- 4 ★: Easy way to help me keep track of hours. Love the "pay week" feature
Instruction for installing Work Log app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Work Log app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (arproductions.andrew.worklog-v4.1.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWork Log app apk 4.1.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsWork Log 4.1.2:
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 4.9 MB
Work Log 4.1.1:
Published on: July 24, 2019
File size: 3.7 MB
Work Log 4.1.0:
Published on: July 24, 2019
File size: 3.7 MB
Work Log 3.11:
Published on: December 05, 2017
File size: 2.3 MB
Work Log 3.02:
Published on: June 16, 2017
File size: 2.3 MB
Work Log 3.01:
Published on: August 16, 2018
File size: 2.3 MB