Work Log 4.2.1
|File size:||6.3 MB|
|Publish date:||December 04, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Work Log app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWork Log app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by AR Productions Inc. on December 04, 2020.
Work Log 4.2.1 is latest version of Work Log app updated by CloudApks.com on March 11, 2021. On this page you can find Work Log apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Work Log app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Added option to export spreadsheets as TSV (Tab Separated Values) which improve compatibility with some spreadsheet readers
- Added three new raise options for a total of five raises
The DescriptionWork Log is a quick, easy and free way to keep track of your shifts and calculate the number of hours worked and wages paid over your pay period.
★ Fast, simple and straightforward way to track your hours, expenses, tips, mileage and more
★ Save time with features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
★ Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
★ Punch In and out, or enter your hours manually
★ Customize how Work Log looks with options like date and time formatting, when your week starts and a light or dark theme
★ View your hours in a variety of ways such as by week, month, pay period or all of your shifts at once
★ Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
★ Track as many details as you want with a variety of tracking options like Expenses, Tips, Sales, Mileage, Holiday Pay and more
★ Have deductions and/or bonuses automatically calculated for paycheck estimates
★ Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two separate overtimes
Install with Work Log Pro for extra features like tracking multiple jobs, removing ads, exporting all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV) or as a PDF, as well as backup and import all saved data as a database via email. Both Work Log Free and Work Log Pro must be installed to benefit from these features
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (739)
4 ★ (319)
3 ★ (1498)
2 ★ (8250)
1 ★ (30674)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: It took me a bit to get used to the interface and settings, but once I did it became a very handy tool for keeping track of my hours. Simply tap punch in when you start your shift, and punch out when you end. If you forget, you can go back any time and edit the timings, and you can track your wages too. It does exactly what I need it too with no frills and no in your face ads.
- 5 ★: For a free App I Love it for a rough average mean of income. Would be awesome, if they could the brake down in taxes in your pay check according the amount of worked hours for other folks. Me, I don't need it. ,but it would be nice... well it is Free. I could not ask more since it works very easily when I input my time.
- 4 ★: I love this app, but it has 1 single flaw. If u cross a time zone it changes your hours. example you write in 6am-5pm central time then enter a eastern time zone and it automatically changes it to 7am-6pm. Otherwise this app is great, I use it every week to keep up with my hours since I travel around the US
- 5 ★: Works perfectly for keeping track of my shifts. It let's me edit when I inevitably forget to clock in and/or out, which is a must for me. This is the best time clock app I've used.
- 3 ★: This app is pretty solid except when I run into a particular situation that there is no way to change the setting for. Holiday hours and vacation hours do not count towards overtime at my job, but there is no way to reflect that when recording hours. Even checking the holiday pay option on a shift does nothing to reflect this towards hour totals for the week/pay period, so there is no way to accurately calculate pay when a week causes this issue in the app. Hopefully an update will fix this.
- 4 ★: The app is not bad. My only frustration is that you can't choose how many decimal positions you would like to work with. By default you get 2 decimals and that's it. Our clock system at work uses only 1 decimal.
- 1 ★: Really like at first. Basic, what I needed. Not complex. After a month punch in times werent actually saving when they said they saved and notes would periodically delete. Cannot use if not reliable, I don't track hours anywhere else. Will uninstall
- 5 ★: Great simple app, gets the job done. I use this at work since we don't have a time clock, and it's great I love the simplicity of it, and the fact that I Can set my pay period as well. Very useful
- 5 ★: Just what I need, thank you. I like the simplicity to punch in and out, the timer or manual input of breaks, the automation, editibility and the clean and clear spreadsheets. 5 stars.
- 4 ★: It could be easier to use. But, this app helps me stay on track with my shift and pay. I wish you can auto populate work weeks. If it's possible, I'll figure it out, but that should be an obvious feature to have.
- 4 ★: Have used this app for years. Recently changed payroll company, and now can't use the app cause of dates for pay periods being odd as we get paid the 1st and 15th of every month, and the app doesn't have a "custom" pay period setting. Now have to find a new app.
- 5 ★: Please the only thing I can ask for because the app is so awesome is reminder alarms for work. Like an alarm system set for the time you want to wake up before your shift I would love it, and I know others will too. Thank you for this app.
- 3 ★: Good app but missing a few things. The ability to change your base rate on Sat to x1.5 and x2 on Sundays. Probably a Australian thing and we also have different pm and am rates but can't get that to work either.
- 5 ★: I absolutely love this app, it's Perfect and exactly what I needed. I've completely abandoned all other apps I have used in the past. I can't Thank you enough.
- 4 ★: Useful app for recording work hours. I like the layout and how easy it is to add shifts and organise pay periods. Would like to see a guide on how to adjust settings. I don't understand how to add holiday pay to my monthly wage.
Instruction for installing Work Log app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Work Log app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (arproductions.andrew.worklog-v4.2.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWork Log app apk 4.2.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsWork Log 4.2.1:
Published on: December 04, 2020
File size: 6.3 MB
Work Log 4.1.3:
Published on: May 26, 2020
File size: 6.3 MB
Work Log 4.1.2:
Published on: November 26, 2019
File size: 4.9 MB
Work Log 4.1.1:
Published on: July 24, 2019
File size: 3.7 MB
Work Log 4.1.0:
Published on: July 24, 2019
File size: 3.7 MB
Work Log 3.11:
Published on: December 05, 2017
File size: 2.3 MB