Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.5
|File size:||4.7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 12, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSmart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by Android Ardent on November 12, 2018.
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.5 is latest version of Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app updated by CloudApks.com on September 27, 2020. On this page you can find Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We update our app regularly to make it better. Salient Features of the latest updates:
# Fixed the crash which was introduced in previous release.
# Issue fixes, code optimization and UI Updations.
# Fixed issues where notifications were not announced properly.
# Widget Issue is Fixed.
We have updated or privacy policies, launch the application and enable to make it work properly especially battery and time announcements.
The DescriptionSmart Announcer provides hands-free option for Incoming calls, Sms and notifications for Android platform.
Same feature can be extended over to Incoming SMS messages which can also be announced or Read.
# Provides hands-free experience, giving flexibility to respond to calls or texts.
# It announces the name of person calling you , if saved. Same feature can be extended to multiple apps which are used for text or messaging or call.
# Global Enable/Disable in widget/App main screen to control all features.
# App is interoperable with for an unknown contact , the number would read out.
# Gives option to set number of repetitions for announcements.
# Battery announcer with Level Announcements and charging announcements.
# Data announcer with Connectivity Announcements like connected, disconnected.
# Option of announcements in local language ( if supported by system ).
# Mode based announcements silent mode option.
# Option to tune the Voice as per user requirements like Pitch, rate.
# UI beautifully design.
# Time Announcer enriched with lot of options which user can control.
# Supports App widget which helps user to control on/off option for Call , SMS , Time and Application announcer from the home screen.
# Notification announcements from the applications are supported from and above android version 4.3 only.
Note: This Application uses the Android Notification Service to process new notifications only if you grant permission to do so. It does not collect the contents of notifications in any form.
Special thanks for Translation
German by Belalinda Methoxha
Hungarian by Peter Szeremy
Romanian by Peter Szeremy
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (1626)
4 ★ (676)
3 ★ (1262)
2 ★ (1697)
1 ★ (13436)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: This app is not properly working on redmi note 8 pro, i have setup time announcer for every 15 minutes but i doesn't announcing time, but when i open this app then it t announce, i think this app has background running problem, i mean as soon as i close this app, this app closed completely and its not running properly in the background.
- 3 ★: Doesn't always announce time. The do not announce times timer doesn't always work. Announcing messages starts and stops. Needs a little twicking, fine tuning.
- 5 ★: Have been using many years and it announces the time on the hour for me, my battery percentage, who's calling who's texting... and it always gets everyone's attention to where they're asking me how do I make my phone do that.
- 1 ★: Worked great for 46 minutes..no 1 hour & beyond announcements... even fiddled and reset settings
- 4 ★: Very nice app. However a nice feature would be to silence during a phone call.
- 3 ★: Pretty good app. Needs to be tweaked a little more to work out the inconsistencies. For example, it doesn't always announce the time when set to hourly. Sometimes it will announce a call a few seconds after I've already answered. Oh and could you increase volume level for bluetooth earpiece applications? If you get all that done, you'll have a 5 star winner!
- 4 ★: I have searched all call announcer in play store but I couldn't get much better than this app. But, Sir l'am little upset . It would be better with two option. Message to play before Sender Name & Message to play after Sender Name. I want initial time(6)sec more before announcing call. Is it possible sir. I'am waiting for next update sir. Thank u sir.
- 5 ★: This is the best app, ever.I have tryed so very meny. I'm a house painter,and I always have paint all over my hands and do not like to get it all over my phone by handling my phone. This app helps do just that !!! ;) It reads my text out loud to me. It tells me how much battery life is left on my phone . It will tell u who is calling or texting. just dose So very much. Only thing u may want 2 do .Is turn off the data bc it will keep tell u when u data drop and starts again. And that can b a littl
- 5 ★: Still the best announcer app! Not only deals with calls but announces and reads my texts. Dont have to touch a thing when driving. Also announces ur battery charge etc. really nice app. easy to set up and announces battery, reads text, email and phone announcer. i tested many and there r few that announces all of the above. nice work folks.
- 3 ★: I like this app but it's not always as accurate. The app doesn't always announce on time. The app does make announcements.
- 4 ★: Hi, your app is good and the UI is very simple easy to understand and control. I think these suggestions will make it better: Capacity to read a part of a sms (eg : the two first lines) Capacity to substitute words ( eg: slt=salut) Capacity to backup and restore settings Read sms only one time Better power usage.
- 4 ★: Seems to work well most of the time. Becomes disabled for no reasons from time to time. However, for a free app, it is great. Thanks 😊
- 4 ★: Does all it says. Great customization tools. What is missing is the option to disable ads. I don't mind paying to disable ads for apps that I find very useful. Those full screen ads are such a nuisance. That's why my review is missing a star.
- 4 ★: App resets (lowers) ring volume to 50% after first inbound call after turning announcer on. Using Vollynx app to lock volume settings. Full screen ads most don't offer DECLINE option or X out. Back out button sometimes exits app. Have to relaunch. Otherwise does what I need it to though.
- 5 ★: This is the "only" call announcer I have tried that actually works!! I send "group" messages and NONE of the other ones would say the individual callers name. They worked fine in single calls but not group. You are very justified in calling your app "Smart".
Instruction for installing Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ardent.androidapps.smart.annoucer-v4.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSmart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery app apk 4.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsSmart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.5:
Published on: November 12, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.4:
Published on: November 10, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.3:
Published on: November 01, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.1:
Published on: October 31, 2018
File size: 4.7 MB
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 4.0:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 4.6 MB
Smart Announcer : Call, Time & Battery 3.9:
Published on: July 24, 2018
File size: 4.6 MB