|File size:||16.8 MB|
|Publish date:||August 23, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About PsyTests app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPsyTests app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Psique Apps on August 23, 2020.
PsyTests 3.1.10 is latest version of PsyTests app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find PsyTests apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
PsyTests app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Take the opportunity to test and know more about yourself.
The DescriptionThis APP contains psychological tests about several issues that patients often consult to every professional in Psychology. Its content is simple to understand and very useful. You will be able to learn, consult, and evaluate many characteristics about your personality and also if you suffer from anxiety disorders, mood disorders, eating disorders, addiction problems, etc. In addition, there is helpful information about love, related subjects about relationships, about who you are and how your psyche works.
All the tests of this APP have been developed thanks to the hard work together of a group of Professionals of Psychology.
Choose a test and start to know more about yourself.
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (1562)
4 ★ (731)
3 ★ (4657)
2 ★ (18099)
1 ★ (66319)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Lots of ads, but the advice is rather good. The questions are pretty predictable and a bit too straightforward (from a psychological perspective), I think the questions would be better as examples to have a more relatable and understandable perspective.
- 5 ★: So far i like how accurate this app is. I took a test that i have taken many times before in person with a licensed professional and it pretty much sums up what all the professionals had said and put it into some choice words. Im recommending this app for sure 👍👍
- 5 ★: If possible I would give this app 10 stars. It gives you the most relevant insight into your mind and behaviors and applicable advice to help get you on the right track. If you're able to be honest when you answer the questions you can really get useful advice and if you actually take the advice given you will truly see positive changes begin to happen for you. This quickly became one of my top 5 favorite apps. I highly reccommend it!
- 5 ★: It is pretty self explanatory. It will guide you to answer some questions and after take a test. The app has different tests you can choose and take according to your mental health. I had used it before and I enjoy it because of it's simplicity.
- 3 ★: A little more ads than I like. It would be better if it was one at the beginning and one at the end. It would make it where it didn't interrupt the experience and questionnaire. The advice was sound and great but the ads timing needs to be worked on.
- 1 ★: Horrible ads were too big and can't close or exit out of it without getting out of my app I was originally on completely and restarting the app again for the ad to doi it again. I uninstalled the app it was ridiculous having to exit out every time I answered the same last question 10 times.
- 3 ★: Well I am diagnosed with some mental disorders I've known I've had for a long time, so I decided to go and see if this application would be accurate. To the apps credit it got everything right, but not in a good way. Every question was just reworded from the one previous and we're basically just general and broad discriptives of some basic signs of the disorder being tested on. Really it's nothing to be considered a warning sign if you test positive for any of them.
- 5 ★: I've been diagnosed with multiple personality disorders, so I started with those to gauge the accuracy of this app, and as long as you're truthful, it's spot on! Very easy to navigate and full of usefull advice and information. Highly recommended!
- 4 ★: Lots of pop-up ads mid quiz and questions regarding the apps quality/rating (that brought me here when I said yes) but it's understandable considering the time and quality of the quizzes I've done thus far and the app itself being free.
- 5 ★: Very informative, I actually learned alot. After every test you're given the option to seek advice/help from a professional or go to 'related topics'. Very nice app, thank you so much!!🙂
- 4 ★: The tests and the reports are informative and helpful. However it would be a better experience had the ads wouldn't be placed between the test.
- 1 ★: 3 words. SO MANY ADS. I've never seen so many ads in an app, particularly an app thats is pretty much completely useless. You take a 10-30 question quiz (with an ad every 5 questions) and it says if you likely have that mental issue. The advice is basic and does nothing to help someone with actual problems. So what is the point of the app? For the developers to make money off numerous ads while people with mental instability confirm what they already know: they need a professional, not an app.
- 5 ★: Very informative, the questions cover a broad scope of a person's mental acuity. Ads aren't a bother, this all has to be paid for somehow. Looking forward to applying this to others.
- 1 ★: SO MANY ADS While take 1 single test I had at least 4 pop up full screen ads interrupt me, once you hit x on the ad another one follows. I understand the need for ads but this is really greedy and inconsiderate. Deleting immediately
- 1 ★: I do not believe the developers quite understand how to correctly input adds in their app in a way that isn't obtrusive or debilitating. An add for every five questions answered? Ridiculous. An ad before and after every test would be a lot more understandable. The amount of ads in this app make it practically unusable and a waste of everyone's time.
Instruction for installing PsyTests app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download PsyTests app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ar.com.fennoma.psicotest-v3.1.10.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPsyTests app apk 3.1.10 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to request installing packages.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPsyTests 3.1.10:
Published on: August 23, 2020
File size: 16.8 MB
Published on: May 27, 2020
File size: 17.8 MB
Published on: February 20, 2020
File size: 17.8 MB
Published on: January 23, 2020
File size: 16.2 MB
Published on: January 22, 2020
File size: 16.2 MB
Published on: January 14, 2020
File size: 16.2 MB