Bharat Ke Veer 4.3
|File size:||5.2 MB|
|Publish date:||July 07, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Social Apps|
About Bharat Ke Veer app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewBharat Ke Veer app is a free Android Social app, has been published by NIC eGov Mobile Apps on July 07, 2021.
Bharat Ke Veer 4.3 is latest version of Bharat Ke Veer app updated by CloudApks.com on July 07, 2021. On this page you can find Bharat Ke Veer apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Bharat Ke Veer app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Certificate valid till 4-10-2021
The DescriptionThe brave soldiers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) fight a daily battle to safeguard India’s external and internal security. Protecting the hostile boarders in the west with Pakistan and in the north and east with China; and facing the threats generated by the militants in Jammu and Kashmir, insurgency in the north-east; and Maoist extremists in central and east India, to keep us safe. One soldier loses his/her life every third day and one is permanently incapacitated.
Bharat Ke Veer mobile app is an initiative for the citizens to pay homage to the bravehearts in Central Armed Police Forces who laid down their lives in the line of duty. Using this app, individuals can contribute directly into the bank accounts of the braveheart’s kin, or to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
To ensure maximum coverage, a cap of 15 lakhs is envisaged per braveheart and the donor would be alerted if the amount exceeds Rs 15 lakhs, so that they can choose to either decrease their contribution or divert part of the donation to another braveheart's account, or to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
“Bharat Ke Veer” corpus would be managed by a committee made up of eminent persons of repute and senior government officials, in equal number, who would decide to disburse the fund equitably to the braveheart's family on need basis. There is no limit to contribution to “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
Payments through this app is powered by State Bank of India
The CAPFs under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, comprise of the following forces :
1. Assam Rifles (AR) engaged in border guarding along Indo-Myanmar border, as well as in counter insurgency operations in the North East.
2. Border Security Force (BSF) guards India's borders with Pakistan and Bangladesh, and is also deployed for anti-insurgency operations.
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) provides security to the key sectors including Airports, Metro systems, important industries in the public and private Sector, heritage monuments, Government buildings and security to protected persons.
4. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the primary force for internal security including anti-naxal operations, counter insurgency duties in J&K and North East, and Law & Order problems.
5. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) guards India's borders with China. Specially trained to operate in high altitude mountainous terrain, it is also engaged in internal security duties from time to time.
6. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) is for specialized response to natural and man-made disasters, saving lives and livelihood and prepares communities in disaster resilience and disaster risk reduction.
7. National Security Guard (NSG) is a Special Force mandated to conduct counter-terrorist, counter-hijack, and hostage-rescue operations as well as provide `mobile security' to designated protectees.
8. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) with the motto of "Service Security Brotherhood" is primarily mandated to guard India's borders with Nepal and Bhutan. The force is also performing internal security duties and is deployed to deal with LWE / Counter-insurgency in many states.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (1742)
4 ★ (285)
3 ★ (364)
2 ★ (492)
1 ★ (5876)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Too Slow and looks like not made properly for andorid.......please dont spoil such good app by bad coding
- 2 ★: Motive of This app is very NOBLE. But as an Software or Application, this app needs serious attention from its developers and care takers. . . Kindly give us updates, make it smoother and fast.
- 1 ★: The initiative is good and respectful. But sorry to say that .. this not a app i must say . This app just load the same website as we search on browser. Also it is not stable at all it lacks all the time 🥺
- 5 ★: I can only highly appreciate the initiative of Akshay Kumar, developer and all other people behind this cause. So the rating given here is only for that reason otherwise I have never seen such a crude app for such a great cause. As many other users have noted the user interface is very basic, slowness of the app and GUI sucks. Such issues not only annoys but put the people of from donating on regular basis. Developer, you need to act on this ASAP cause many people I talked to are just putting themselves off just because the inferiorities in this app. Moreover, While I really like prefer to see individual Martyrs, but most of the people do not remember or know the detail that way. It would be grateful if we can see it by the incidents, years, etc. And lastly, once again great initiative for the great cause of serving and doing whatever possible no matter where you are and how small or big donations you do. I recommend and encourage all people all over the world to do whatever they can and appreciate these great human beings who have given their lives in protecting mother India and its children.
- 1 ★: I liked the idea and I wanted to contribute for the noble cause and help those families in need. but this stupid app never worked just a blank white screen all the time, spent my whole day trying to pay money but no luck, it's so frustrating. for the developers if you are doing something on this scale and where emotions of millions are attached please do your job properly. the website is also not better. please do something as so many people are trying to help people in need.
- 1 ★: I tried to donate but page is not loading and giving error server not found.. It's really need improvement. This is very good initiative but because of user interaction will never want to use. Please improve the app functionality then only people will be able to use and donate. I really wanted to donate but couldn't because of server error. 😔
- 1 ★: Good thought process but when I open it every tim it shows me server busy, cant open etc. Whereas, when i open any political party or any political person app. It runs well. And both the apps are developed by Govt. Then why there is low response, when it comes to aid our Super Heroes? PLEASE DO IMPROVE APP RESPONSE AND SERVER RESPONSE ASAP.
- 1 ★: Not sure why the app requires so many permissions to install in the first place. The execution is bad as most of the time I get server busy page. This is an excellent initiative which has been shoddily implemented. Please improve this app as it is worth doing so for the great cause.
- 1 ★: Very good initiative but app and website both are pathetic. Unable to contribute. On website, this error is shown "Error has occurred!" and android application says "The server is busy or down, Please try later. Sorry for inconvenience".
- 3 ★: Initiative is good, contributing to our brave hearts. But 3 star for the UI of the app. I request the developer to make the native app so that the look and feel is good. It's a web app which is very slow to load. And also if possible please make the ios native app. I can help in development of the native ios app.
- 1 ★: Please, for God's sake, improve this app. It never works. Sometimes it doesn't open, sometimes transactions are failed, so many issues. We have got such a booming IT industry, still government used such a third grade company to develop this app.
- 1 ★: App does not work, most of the time it says server is busy, crashes a lot, launched as a browser and does not have proper navigations, I am unable to contribute. This app should be great as the concept. Please work on it.
- 5 ★: wonderful app, it give opportunity to use credit card where u feel u don't have sufficient balance. I read few messages showing forestation on app I request them pls be patient. Many responsible citizens are trying to show their gratuite through this aap. so it's getting slow down, even i face the same. once payment successful you can see your contribution any time and u can download the receipt any time. Its very good platform to show our gratitude towards our soldiers. thank u Akshay and Gov.
- 1 ★: The thought of the app is too good... Have a such platform we really feel good to be a part of small contribution for the families of brave hearts directly.... but app needs too much improvement.... showing server is busy try later...not smooth working....not able to open complete page ..
- 1 ★: Ever since i downloaded the app, i haven't been able to explore any feature since it gets timed out after asking for a couple of permission even though all the other apps are working fine. It raises the doubt on the authenticity of the app!
Instruction for installing Bharat Ke Veer app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Bharat Ke Veer app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (appthemartyrs.in.nic.bih.onlineapp.appthemartyrs-v4.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsBharat Ke Veer app apk 4.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsBharat Ke Veer 4.3:
Published on: July 07, 2021
File size: 5.2 MB
Bharat Ke Veer 4.2:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 5.2 MB
Bharat Ke Veer 4.1:
Published on: January 25, 2021
File size: 5.3 MB
Bharat Ke Veer 4.0:
Published on: November 05, 2020
File size: 5.2 MB
Bharat Ke Veer 3.9:
Published on: August 27, 2020
File size: 5.2 MB
Bharat Ke Veer 3.8:
Published on: May 17, 2020
File size: 5.2 MB