Piedmont Now 5.0.0
|File size:||66.1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 09, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Piedmont Now app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPiedmont Now app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Piedmont Healthcare on July 09, 2021.
Piedmont Now 5.0.0 is latest version of Piedmont Now app updated by CloudApks.com on July 16, 2021. On this page you can find Piedmont Now apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Piedmont Now app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)We’re excited for the release of this update, which includes improvements to the user experience like:
- Changes to the bottom nav bar for easier access to home screen, locations, providers and the “more” menu
- Improved search for better and more results
- New explore panels to easily find important places onsite (ER, food, information desk, parking)
The DescriptionThe Piedmont Now app provides instant support to navigate the entire Piedmont experience. From finding Piedmont providers and scheduling your appointments, to guided indoor hospital navigation, the Piedmont Now app makes your healthcare experience easier than ever. Key features include:
• Find a hospital or practice location
• Locate a department, patient room or amenity inside the hospital with turn-by-turn, guided navigation
• Find the nearest Emergency Department and see wait times
• Locate care near you with a Piedmont provider
• Identify appointment times that fit best with your schedule
• Schedule your appointment with a Piedmont provider
• Save your spot in line at any of our QuickCare or Urgent Care locations
• Launch a face-to-face virtual doctor visit with Piedmont
• Easily access billing information and pay your bill
• Manage your health information and access your health information using MyChart
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (14)
4 ★ (4)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (9)
1 ★ (75)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: stop turning on my bluetooth when I open the app! rediculous that I can't stop this.
- 2 ★: Parts of this app don't work properly. Tried to pay my bill . Couldn't . Tried to video conference my Dr. . Couldn't .
- 5 ★: A user friendly app that is useful and takes care of my related needs.
- 1 ★: Clicked on link to get directions to an appointment and got tKen to what i would consider an add for services i do not need...and dont have directions to my appointment
- 1 ★: I hate that I can't download this app to my computer, but I can to my phone. This app is not computer friendly.
- 5 ★: Fast friendly n addressed all my needs on single 30 min or less time frame
- 1 ★: Update won't load.
- 5 ★: Great app full of information
- 1 ★: Jiff program is a rip off!! They do not allow you to recieve points if your pcp is a tier 2 physician that is not a piedmont doctor but if u have been seeing this doctor for quite awhile and u receive points before this year they do not want to give them to u this year unless u schedule your appt on their system! But the rules does not state that!! The Jiff program is a sham!!
- 5 ★: Need more color
- 4 ★: I'd like to see the Tier level for each provider.
- 1 ★: I have an appointment. There is no way to log it!!
- 5 ★: Find my record easy and dr. Dont have to speak with you and you can read anytime.
- 5 ★: Awesome in so many aspects!
- 5 ★: Great Update to the app
Instruction for installing Piedmont Now app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Piedmont Now app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (apps.piedmontnow-v5.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPiedmont Now app apk 5.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsPiedmont Now 5.0.0:
Published on: July 09, 2021
File size: 66.1 MB
Piedmont Now 4.2.1:
Published on: November 18, 2020
File size: 68.1 MB
Piedmont Now 4.2.0:
Published on: November 06, 2020
File size: 68.1 MB
Piedmont Now 4.1.2:
Published on: September 02, 2020
File size: 67.1 MB
Piedmont Now 4.0.4:
Published on: November 19, 2019
File size: 52.1 MB
Piedmont Now 4.0.3:
Published on: May 12, 2019
File size: 51.7 MB