VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 2.0.6
|File size:||4.6 MB|
|Publish date:||April 28, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Broadshift Tech on April 28, 2021.
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 2.0.6 is latest version of VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app updated by CloudApks.com on April 29, 2021. On this page you can find VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)POS management
Improved user interface
Fixed issues with copy and paste
Instant wallet funding with bank transfer.
The DescriptionVT Pass mobile is a bills payment app through which you can make convenient payment for your day to day services like Phone Airtime Recharge and Internet Data bundle subscription (MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo); Cable TV subscription such as DTSV, GOTV, Startimes; Electricity bills (PHCN) - Ikeja Electric (IKEDC), Abuja Electric (AEDC), Port-Harcourt Electric(PHED), Eko Electric (EKEDC), Jos Electric (JEDplc), Kano Electric (KEDCO), Educational payments (WAEC); Funds transfer and many other services.
Vtpass offers you payment in 3 easy steps. Logon - Select - Pay.
Our solutions and services are secure, easy and convenient.
VTpass.com is powered by Broadshift Technologies Limited, Nigeria's leading Information Technologies services provider.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (47)
4 ★ (29)
3 ★ (29)
2 ★ (51)
1 ★ (213)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: I bought nepa token upto a week now I haven't received it in my phone number or Gmail
- 1 ★: I recharged my PHED prepaid meter, and still didn't receive any token, despite the transaction being successful. This is not the first time.
- 4 ★: I like the platform but i urge the company to work on the automated wallet funding, mine usually takes more than an hour to credit. At times it makes me loose several txns.
- 1 ★: The app is not working on my phone. It says "setup app for first use", I keep tapping it but it's not opening. I'm using the website to pay bills. Please work on the app. Thanks. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Now it says I should allow vtpass to make and manage phone calls. I tapped deny and it won't open. The app is not supposed to be for phone calls. I don't understand
- 1 ★: this app should get no star at all they have a poor customer support. when an issue need urgent attention they ignore you.
- 5 ★: Excellent app! You can do a lot of things on this app. allows me to buy airtime or data of any network, pay my electricity bill in a snap and subscribe my decoder. There are other services as well such as third party motor insurance. The app comes with a live-chat platform for communicating with customer support instantly. Great app!
- 3 ★: Actually i like this app, you have good customer care i respect that but, the network is not constantly good especially during online wallet crediting, i currently have more than N10000 hook in the bank cos of this, and when i deposit money in your account it takes almost 2-3 hours before crediting. No bonuses no cashback. you really need to check your network(most) and business strategy(look in to the market and compete guys).
- 1 ★: Very annoying app. You guys won't allow copy and paste of meter number, yet when someone minimizes to go fetch info from another app while making a transaction, this app refreshes and loads afresh. Very very frustrating. I decided to download despite the reviews that possibly you guys had fixed the issue but it's evident you don't even go through your reviews. Uninstalling right away.
- 4 ★: It's a great app compare to others, very useful in paying bills fast and reliable, their customers care very friendly with quick response. Most importantly it has helped me to generate income from the commission gotten. Bravo to vtpass. But recently as of 2 days now the customer care line is never reachable and Phed payment is not accessible up till today accept i use my bank to pay for the phed. Kindly look into this Thank you vtpass
- 3 ★: There should be a way we can transfer money from wallet to wallet. We each have our unique referral numbers, it can be used to fund a wallet from another wallet. There are some people that do not have bank accounts and they are not tech savvy yet they'd like to use the app. A terminal agent can help fund their wallet from their own wallet for a token. Pls look into it. Thanks.
- 3 ★: The app works fine for me, but i will like to point out some features that needed to be included. 1; Number of units on prepaid for electricity when recharge. 2; No provision to load wallet with bank teller on the app. 3; Customers address is missing when printing out receipt on prepaid electricity on the app.
- 4 ★: The app is very nice with great customer service and this recent update is great. Nonetheless, I suggest that agent commission be created beside wallet balance both on the website and the mobile app. This will enable the agent see his commisions and wallet balance at a glance. You guys are doing great!
- 5 ★: Hello admin, I really love this app. I registered as an agent. People come to buy airtime and pay for subscription at my place but sometimes when I subscribe for them they channels don't show up Until we call the customer care. And I don't like it since I will like people to see me as a reliable person Please make changes so that I can continue with the business.
- 2 ★: Initially the app was good & this made me forfeited other apps, but I was quite surprise when I did subcription for my decorde and I was debited twice for different amount. I tried contacting customer line but to no avail, have also sent mail but yet to receive any positive response concerning my money refundment. Guys be careful with the app.
- 5 ★: This is an updated version of this app. I perform my daily transactions seamlessly using the app and the live-chat platform inbuilt is always active. However, you need to improve by adding other services like the withdrawal option for agents like myself
Instruction for installing VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.vtpass.com-v2.0.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsVTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment app apk 2.0.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsVTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 2.0.6:
Published on: April 28, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 2.0.4:
Published on: April 13, 2021
File size: 4.6 MB
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 2.0.3:
Published on: April 07, 2021
File size: 4.3 MB
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 2.0.2:
Published on: August 21, 2020
File size: 6.5 MB
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 1.4.0:
Published on: November 13, 2018
File size: 6.2 MB
VTpass - Airtime & Bills Payment 1.1.5:
Published on: July 31, 2018
File size: 5.4 MB