Previous Question Papers 1.2.7
See all previous versions
|File size:||38.2 MB|
|Publish date:||March 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Previous Question Papers app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPrevious Question Papers app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Dasha Infotech on March 25, 2021.
Previous Question Papers 1.2.7 is latest version of Previous Question Papers app updated by CloudApks.com on March 26, 2021. On this page you can find Previous Question Papers apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Previous Question Papers app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes
The DescriptionPrevious Question Papers (PQP)
You can get all past/previous question papers of various exams conducted across India. As of now the following question papers are updated.
1. JNTUH Mid Examination Bits
2. JNTUH End Examinations [B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / Pharm.D]
3. JNTUK End Examinations
4. JNTUA End Examinations
8. AP DSC [TRT and TETcumTRT]
9. AP EAMCET
10. TS EAMCET
11. TS ICET
12. AP ICET
13. TS LAWCET
14. AP EDCET
15. TS EDCET
16. AP PGLCET
17. AP LAWCET
18. TS ECET
19. AP ECET
20. TS PGECET
21. AP PGECET
22. AP-SBTET [Polytechnic Diploma]
23. Krishna University (KRU)
24. Graduate School Admissions (GS)
25. AP & TS Intermediate
26. AP & TS 10th Class
27. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED)
28. VTU Question Papers [BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MBA / MCA / B.Arch]
29. AP DEECET
30. National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)
31. TS-SET [Telangana State Eligibility Test]
33. OU B.Pharmacy [Osmania University]
34. OU M.Pharmacy [Osmania University]
35. OU MBA [Osmania University]
36. OU Pharma.D [Osmania University]
37. OU BE / B.Tech [Osmania University]
38. Savitribai Phule Pune University [SPPU]
43. Graduate School Admissions (GS)
44. Anna University (AU)
45. TS CPGET
47. University of Hyderabad
48. AP DEECET
49. AP LPCET
51. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
52. Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
54. Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)
55. Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM)
56. Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)
57. Kerala SET (KSET)
58. Maharashtra State Eligibility Test (MH-SET)
More question papers will be added soon.
The following categories of examinations papers are available in the app.
1. Academic Exams
2. Competitive Exams
3. Entrance Exams
4. Eligibility Tests
5. Miscellaneous / Other Exams
Features of the App :
1. Question Papers in Text data & Pdf files.
2. Less data consumption.
3. Works on 2G
4. Access all the questions papers for free of cost.
If you opt for Monthly/Yearly Subscription Plans
1. Ad-Free app.
2. Offline View of unlimited question papers.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (1294)
4 ★ (229)
3 ★ (458)
2 ★ (517)
1 ★ (2211)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Thanks..! For creating the app which will be very useful for every student But, please try to keep updating new question papers also because new year question were much more important than the previous Once again thank u for the whole PQP TEAM:)
- 2 ★: Before ads it was very helpful now it's more frustrating , you are just forcing people to take premium .
- 1 ★: I agree that , it is very useful one..but sooo many ads are literally annoying and made me to uninstall this.sry. Most of the students can't buy ur subscriptions because we use twice or thrice in a sem...
- 5 ★: Very helpful for both freshers and repeaters, especially for under graduation students. Thanks for the team who designed it in a systematic approach. Its a request can you add UPSC level examination papers too, like AFCAT, CDS, NDA, Indian armed forces entrance examination test papers, Civil service examination papers and others government based examination papers.
- 3 ★: App is helpful but only able to view the paper in app pdf...make it downloadable as u have mentioned in ur app "subscribe and get ad free and download unlimited"... not very user friendly for students...if need to refer a paper we have to open the app again and again....neither can search for questions on internet...think it from a student perspective and update the app....
- 1 ★: we cant use this app.tooooooo many ads in this app.you cant see the papers atleat. ads are playing continuously.Its a best app before they are not included ads.but now its a waste app.they are selling the papers for subscription.Education is sellling also in apps.
- 4 ★: Its a good app to get all question papers but still i did not get 4‐1 question paper of nov/dec 2020 of jntuh thats why am giving 4 rating
- 3 ★: Dear developers, I've been using this app for a long time. It's a very useful app but unable to download and share question papers. to overcome this issue. I have Subscribed the app monthly for Rs.50/- but still unable to download question papers. the developers please consider the above issue. if download is not possible then give an option to share the question paper. thank you.
- 1 ★: app is good but advertisement should be in one aspect but not whole application as a advertiser app +starting page good but when i try to open content,finish it gives adds for every 1second bored to hide & failed to reach my content +also login issue, shows login failed even after correct mail and network. #good app but prevent all circumstances
- 1 ★: This app is now in bad condition we can't download the question papers and also not working as past how it worked totally failure app after updates and now i am not getting QP also. When I open semister page the it automatically coming back to the home page not in one time so please do nice updates its a kind req from users
- 1 ★: This is a worst and fraud app, in previous version it is so good every question paper downloads in pdf formate , but now even after yearly subsciption or payment it is not downloading in pdf it is download like a photo. Remember one thing guys because of students only this app was developed so quickly, Iam asking you to leave jntu papers for free in pdf formate. Show some mercy on students please. Thank You.
- 1 ★: rather it prepare students to focus and understand well , it disturbs us by giving adds again and again....even 2 times in just 10 seconds . how you (designer) could be so irresponsible about improper working of this app. make sure students can give this app full rating and their trust. i hope u'll do something to make this app usable "iff" u r people having sense and less greed for money....as already stated by you to subscribe , which is not gud at all ... wooooooooooooooorst working app💩💩
- 1 ★: Hello,update the app,last updated on 25-june2019.now we're in 2020 in this time(gap) some many exams was conducted and update that QP's .and please fix adds problem too much adds are displaying 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚🙏🙏🙏🙏. I know about subscription.displaying too much adds atleast decrease the adds.""""""""""please provide all states SET Physical science, LECTURERE AND ASST PROFESSOR,PHD RECURTIMENT EXAM, APRSET of physics"""""".in the app doesnot have all SET PAPERS.
- 4 ★: This is useful.....In the academic exams , btech section we will be very happy if the subjects are categorized according to the different departments i.e bracnches..it is difficult to search the subjects we need if the subjects of all branches are included...please take some necessary actions on my point
- 4 ★: This app is vary use full,but this app is not opning this moment,....................in my last sem,it is vary use to cler my exams,.................................it has various types of qustion papers of diffrent univ'scity ........................................................It may be useful to clear eaxam easly...........................................................................................who want to pass their exams.......................................wit out any difficulty
Instruction for installing Previous Question Papers app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Previous Question Papers app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.pqp.com-v1.2.7.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPrevious Question Papers app apk 1.2.7 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsPrevious Question Papers 1.2.7:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 38.2 MB
Previous Question Papers 1.2.5:
Published on: May 06, 2020
File size: 34.9 MB
Previous Question Papers 1.2.4:
Published on: July 03, 2019
File size: 34.7 MB
Previous Question Papers 1.2.3:
Published on: May 12, 2019
File size: 34.4 MB
Previous Question Papers 1.2.2:
Published on: May 05, 2019
File size: 34.4 MB
Previous Question Papers 1.2.1:
Published on: March 17, 2019
File size: 34.4 MB