WIFI ADVENTURER 1.5.5
|File size:||93.6 MB|
|Publish date:||August 06, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About WIFI ADVENTURER app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewWIFI ADVENTURER app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by ZEEVA INTERNATIONAL LTD. on August 06, 2020.
WIFI ADVENTURER 1.5.5 is latest version of WIFI ADVENTURER app updated by CloudApks.com on October 06, 2020. On this page you can find WIFI ADVENTURER apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
WIFI ADVENTURER app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Support new hardware version.
The Description1. Display the real-time video captured by the camera on the drone and transmit to your mobile device via 2.4G WIFI. Meanwhile, you can take photo and record video on your device.
2. Control the four **** drone with your mobile device.
Ratings and Reviews
2.7 out of 5
5 ★ (51)
4 ★ (3)
3 ★ (9)
2 ★ (9)
1 ★ (31)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: got the drone nib for 5 bucks at yard sale works good. you have to go to your wifi setting on your phone and select the wifi done connect to it and it works. love it only problem is my phones outdated so it kicks me off wifi and I crash lol but unhook battery and rehook has automatic shut off plus I cant watch the saved media lile I said phone outdated all together love it good beginner drone
- 3 ★: Works okay I guess. I only flew the drone indoors so far. Battery dies quickly and the camera is full of static. I can't complain too much since the drone was pretty much free with another purchase.
- 5 ★: In order to get it to work you have to turn off your cellular data and THEN connect to the Wifi Adventurer drone. Make sure you connect the wifi and then go to the Wifi Adventurer app. Once I did that it worked!!
- 4 ★: terrible instructions!! to get it to work you must turn it on and then go to the WiFi settings on your phone and connect to the drone as if it were a VPN or router . after that tell the app to connect
- 1 ★: The drone's lights only flash. The app opened beyond Start after today's update but did not move the drone. The camera turned on once but stopped working. Five Below, just give refunds.
- 1 ★: worked one time and that's it. I flew it 5 feet and it stopped working. wifi doesn't connect and everyone has been saying that. glad I didn't actually pay for this drone. horrible product
- 1 ★: absolute garbage. do not buy this product. the app needs to be uninstalled and then re installed for the drone to work after you crash or turn it off.
- 1 ★: Crashes phone every 20 to 30 seconds, does not stay connected to drone Wi-Fi, half of the features do not work..ie calibration
- 1 ★: The drone connected once, for 1 minute, now does nothing. Reinstalled 3 times and nothing but blinking lights and WILL NOT reconnect to WiFi...pure junk.
- 1 ★: Phone wifi will indicate it's connected to the Drone, but the app will keep saying not connected. What a shock that a $5 drone doesn't work.
- 1 ★: got drone as a gift, lights flash, camera shows pic, does not do anything past that, tried turning off data and anything else i could think of to get it to work, no go, well was thought that matters huh
- 1 ★: Crashes every time I hit start as reported by others. So have nothing to connect to drone.
- 4 ★: THIS is the best controlling app ever it even has different things you can do like a 360° And everything I give it a four stars though cause of the camera fuzziness
- 1 ★: no good. shuts down mid flight after a few seconds then won't do anything. crashes phone after that.
- 1 ★: This app sucks. I have tried over and over to connect it to my phone! Does not work! Waste of time
Instruction for installing WIFI ADVENTURER app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download WIFI ADVENTURER app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.panchip.planecontrollercustomed-v1.5.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsWIFI ADVENTURER app apk 1.5.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
Previous versionsWIFI ADVENTURER 1.5.5:
Published on: August 06, 2020
File size: 93.6 MB
WIFI ADVENTURER 1.4.3:
Published on: November 27, 2018
File size: 25.3 MB
WIFI ADVENTURER 1.4.1:
Published on: November 15, 2018
File size: 25.2 MB
WIFI ADVENTURER 1.3.1:
Published on: August 13, 2018
File size: 27.3 MB