OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.5
See all previous versions
|File size:||29.6 MB|
|Publish date:||June 05, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About OneTracker - Package Tracking app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewOneTracker - Package Tracking app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by OneTracker on June 05, 2019.
OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.5 is latest version of OneTracker - Package Tracking app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find OneTracker - Package Tracking apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
OneTracker - Package Tracking app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Add the ability to mark packages as delivered.
- Performance and stability improvements.
The DescriptionNo ads, no premium subscriptions.
A simple, fast, reliable and automate-able multi-carrier package tracker with free, unlimited push notifications and email forwarding feature.
* All packages in one place
Support all major carriers around the world.
* Push notifications
We send timely notifications about important tracking events of your packages. Unlimited, free of charge and configurable.
* Automatic tracking
We don't want to scan your inbox. Instead, you forward your shipment emails to a unique address the app generates for each account. While many tracking apps require subscriptions for this feature, we provide it at no additional cost.
* Add packages quickly
You can always add packages manually with the help of barcode scanner and automatic clipboard detection. It's perfect for tracking outbound packages.
* View your tracking information, fast.
Simple and clear design with an optional map view helps you quickly view the most important tracking information.
* Sync your data across devices
Sign up for a free OneTracker account to save and sync your parcels. Our app is available on multiple platforms.
* OneTracker is a brand new app
We welcome all feedback and suggestions! Don't hesitate to reach out to us by sending a message in-app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported carriers (any carriers not on the list are not currently supported)
Frequently used carriers:
- DHL Express
- China Post
- China Post EMS
- Canada Post
All supported carriers:
- Amazon Logistics (experimental feature, U.S. only)
- Australia Post
- Belgium Post
- Canada Post
- China Post
- China Post EMS
- DHL Benelux
- DHL eCommerce Asia
- DHL eCommerce
- DHL eCommerce International
- DHL Express
- Direct Link
- Japan Post
- La Poste
- Landmark Global
- Loomis Express
- Malaysia Post
- New Zealand Post
- OnTrac DirectPost
- Pitney Bowes
- Polish Post
- RR Donnelley
- Saudi Post
- Singapore Post
- UPS Mail Innovations
- USF Holland
- Yun Express
Ratings and Reviews
|4.7 out of 5|
5 ★ (344)
4 ★ (53)
3 ★ (10)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (12)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Great app
- 4 ★: UPDATE: still good but no longer handles Amazon Logistics. No timeframe to fix. This was a great package tracking app. In fact, it was better than all the other tracking apps I've tried on Google Play. It was the only one that handles both North American AND China shipments from Wish AND all Amazon shipments including Logistics. It is also faster at updating than any other app I've used. It is missing a few bells & whistles that the older apps have. But it wins at the important things.
- 5 ★: Much better than the other tracking app that somehow has a higher rating than this one. The moment I opened the app, it had already detected the correct tracking number. This alone was so much better than other apps. The best part is it had accurate and recent tracking data. The other app didn't update at all but this one is completely correct. I rarely rate an app 5 stars but I think this one might have earned it.
- 5 ★: I really enjoy this tracking app. It is easy to use and has a clean design. I like how it displays a map showing you exactly where your package is. I also like that you can go directly to the carrier's site from the app to get a more up to date status. Since I have noticed the updates provided on the app can be behind from real time. But that's usually the case for most of these free tracking apps. There are no annoying ads and I would highly reccomend.
- 5 ★: Love the app! works just as promised and for free! cant be beat! only suggestion I would love to see is the map being able to be made bigger. I like to click on the map and see the entire route. I ship from China, Korea, and Japan alot and I like to see the route start, destinations and finish all on the map. it's hard to do this with the way the map is integrated currently. Would Highly Recommend!
- 5 ★: What can I say? I simply love this app!!! Can track all my packages from almost all carriers available with precise up-to-date information. Everything from: movements, exceptions, deliveries, tracking maps and many more. All of it in one place, for free and without annoying adds. Simple, fast, easy and yet all the information you need is there. You can't go wrong with this app! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- 5 ★: Overrall this is a very nice app. Clean interface and no paywall. Only thing that bugs me a bit are how you can't make the history map larger. I also would have liked a widget, but I can do without. It also seems to update more often than other apps. Overall best package tracking app I've used yet. Oh and i forgot to mention they don't bombard ads!
- 5 ★: I've tried several Package Tracking apps and thought I had the right one with ParcelTrack. However, that apps notifications via sms or email do not function. That is one of the main reasons I want a tracking app. Otherwise I can track on the carriers site. Now, this app is superior to every tracking app I've tried. Everything works as advertised. And it works flawlessly. The sms notifications are live, one of the best features. I'm able to relax when expecting a package thanks to this app!!
- 5 ★: Best package tracker out there plus no ads bonus.. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has a lot of packages coming.. one thing could you please delvelope a widget too....
- 5 ★: so far looks like I will stick with this one. was in TrackChecker but stopped getting the tracking auto form eBay and Amazon and that was the main reason I had it. The 17Track I use for the translation when I get something from china. Then I found OneTracker because 17Track was not sending the notifications and so far very pleased with OneTracker, just wating to test the Amazon Delivery, if the TBA Amazon tracking works its a killer feature (so far no one else does it as far as I know). Two suggestions, the list of tracked items should be order by the nearest arriving, or at least had an option to sort somehow. And if possible integration with eBay and Amazon so the tracking can be auto pulled when the purchase is made?
- 4 ★: Great for UPS and FedEx, not so great with everything else. Doesn't work well with Ontrac or smartpost services where USPS does the last leg of the delivery. Notifications are also inconsistent and come in delayed from the actual status.
- 5 ★: great to have all the shipping info on one app. the only thing i would add it to have the shipper on the first page where it lists incoming packages, ups, fedex, usps, ect... as it is now you have to tap through to the shippers site.
- 5 ★: Just about every carrier can be tracked. A few aren't listed ... like Vietnam Post... but that's what Postal Ninja [site] and a few others are available for. DON'T FORGET it's up to the CARRIER to do their jobs ---in part--- by scan packaging slips/tracking #s; and too many carrier employees don't care to take that time ((that they're paid for)) to scan/send tracking info. But most (except for Wish's sellers/cons) packages are located and tracked without issue. 'N DON'T get me started on wish!
- 4 ★: i didnt give it a full five stars because i would like to get text alerts as well but thats not possible. which is fine as long i get the notifications right away which i do.
- 5 ★: Incredibly helpful app. The tracking is so effortless, the app detects if you have a potential tracking number in the clipboard and you can also scan a packages barcode to add tracking to it. You can even forward emails with tracking info to a private email the app created for you and it will parse the tracking data. This is a very useful app for me because I sell on multiple sites and am able to track everything in one place.
Instruction for installing OneTracker - Package Tracking app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download OneTracker - Package Tracking app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.onetracker.android-v0.3.5.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsOneTracker - Package Tracking app apk 0.3.5 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsOneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.5:
Published on: June 05, 2019
File size: 29.6 MB
OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.4:
Published on: February 17, 2019
File size: 16.9 MB
OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.3:
Published on: December 24, 2018
File size: 9.5 MB
OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.2:
Published on: November 08, 2018
File size: 9.4 MB
OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.1:
Published on: October 28, 2018
File size: 9.4 MB
OneTracker - Package Tracking 0.3.0:
Published on: October 16, 2018
File size: 9.4 MB