Sound Meter - Decibel 1.2.4
|File size:||1.4 MB|
|Publish date:||May 10, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About Sound Meter - Decibel app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSound Meter - Decibel app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by melon soft on May 10, 2020.
Sound Meter - Decibel 1.2.4 is latest version of Sound Meter - Decibel app updated by CloudApks.com on September 18, 2020. On this page you can find Sound Meter - Decibel apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Sound Meter - Decibel app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor fix for stability
The Description* Functions *
- Division Gage
- Bar Graph
- Chart Graph
- Display Min Max Average Decibel
- Display Measure Time
- Calibration Decibel
- Refresh, Play, Pause
- Color Change
- Keep Screen Power On
Ratings and Reviews
4.7 out of 5
5 ★ (1393)
4 ★ (711)
3 ★ (2666)
2 ★ (15878)
1 ★ (63493)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: This has been an excellent tool to show others, real time, how much noise is in a room. Exhaust noise from motorcycles and cars. Lawn mowers etc. DO WISH could save the file so you can show someone later. Big drawback. Otherwise great app. By the way, shouldn't have to pay extra for saving files. The ads that popup should cover that.
- 5 ★: Does what it says. Very cool app. Has several color and brightness options (tap dimmer button to cycle through color and brightness). I can't speak to accuracy, as I don't have access to decibel meter, but will definitely work as a reference. I am using it to monitor loud sounds at work, and using ear protection accordingly. Thank you so much for this app.
- 5 ★: I'm really hard of hearing, by letting me know how loud my music is this helps me not damage my hearing more, or annoy my neighbors! Very handy app.
- 5 ★: It is (as long as you have a capable device) pretty much flawless. Really simple design! Ha! I was even stoked to find out you could even change it to dark mode with a cpl color options! However, for research purposes, very accurate. My Father has a legitimate decibel reader and I think he was pissed my phone (S10 5G) was capable of such sensitive measurements. Haha. 🤷🏼♂️ Five star app for sure. If it's not working, your phone is too slow. *NOT A PAID REVIEW* I really was this impressed!
- 5 ★: Very great app. Accurate, easy to use and the graph is very useful. A good addition to my note 9.
- 5 ★: It's been a great asset for measuring typical sounds around our living environment. ie: our barking dog, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, clothes washer, traffic noise, motor tools, neighbourhood sounds, nagging🙄.
- 4 ★: It would be great if it could be told to run for preset time from say 30 seconds to 5 minutes. It is a really good app otherwise.
- 1 ★: Not accurate at all. Very far off. Could be that different phones have different sensitivity in their microphones. As a 30 year mechanical engineer, I suspect most decibel meter apps are very inaccurate.
- 5 ★: Easy to use and read. Haven't compared it to any other apps but works well for my purposes which is monitor how loud I am when I am practicing guitar so I don't disturb the neighbors.
- 5 ★: This app is very easy to use, and, very handy to know levels at home, work and even in your car. Not a memory hog.
- 5 ★: I really like being able to mrasure sound and noise. And this app makes it simple. Thank you.
- 5 ★: Pretty interesting app. I wanted to see what the noise level was while driving in my 2020 Peterbuilt. Low to mid 70's. The day/night modes are a nice touch.
- 5 ★: Easy to use and really like screen display. Surprised how closely it compares in accuracy compared to certified meter.
- 5 ★: Knowing the db sound level around me is very important to me. I am involved in many "loud" enviorments: race cars, airplanes, and firearms.
- 4 ★: I frequently monitor the chirps from my birds-sometimes they are louder than 60dbA!! This works great for that!
Instruction for installing Sound Meter - Decibel app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Sound Meter - Decibel app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.melon.sound_meter-v1.2.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSound Meter - Decibel app apk 1.2.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
Previous versionsSound Meter - Decibel 1.2.4:
Published on: May 10, 2020
File size: 1.4 MB
Sound Meter - Decibel 1.2.3:
Published on: December 22, 2019
File size: 1.4 MB
Sound Meter - Decibel 1.2.2:
Published on: November 04, 2019
File size: 1.7 MB
Sound Meter - Decibel 1.2.1:
Published on: January 13, 2019
File size: 1.8 MB
Sound Meter - Decibel 1.2.0:
Published on: October 23, 2018
File size: 1.2 MB
Sound Meter - Decibel 1.1.9:
Published on: October 06, 2018
File size: 1.2 MB