Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.7.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||8.2 MB|
|Publish date:||October 09, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMedical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Laurent Pellegrino on October 09, 2019.
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.7.0 is latest version of Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)This update increases the tap delay for the floating icon and the banner lock screen widgets. This fixes the issue reported by some people about the widget not opening on double-tap.
The DescriptionMedical ID allows creating medical profiles that are accessible from your lock screen. In case of emergency, profiles enable quick access to vital information such as your allergies, blood type, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics or medical staff having to take action.
This is the free version of the app. Upgrading to the premium version gives you access to more features and help us maintaining the app and adding features. Please note the upgrade is required only once in your lifetime!
Please contact us by email if you have any questions, or file an issue at:
You can also help to translate or improve the translation of the app. Your help is welcome:
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (3,609)
4 ★ (1,162)
3 ★ (221)
2 ★ (99)
1 ★ (125)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I like the app and that I'm able to tell the people that I'm with that everything they need to know is right there and they just have to double tap it to get the information. I liked the original floating icon on the lock screen, the current one takes up too much space on the screen
- 5 ★: So far so good, peace of mind knowing health care instructions are readily accessible. I wanted something that says no blood however with my decisions regarding fractions or end of life decisions.
- 5 ★: Conveinent to have all my conditions and meds in one place so emergency personnel can have easy access. Also easy to show to doctors all meds and conditions.
- 5 ★: like having most of my information for Doc. n ambulance (doesn't have glucose log, blood pressure log, last seen doc/specialist, etc)
- 5 ★: im so glad that they have apps like this one. I wasn't to sure if this Medical ID app was what i wanted. Sure enough this was the perfect i couldn't have asked for anything better then this. It holds all my allergies which makes it nice. This has come in handy in so many ways and I'm so grateful to have found this. Thank you for making this wonder anazing app.
- 4 ★: this is a really good way to provide first responders and medical pros with information they will need if you are ever in an emergency situation. I have even granted access to my EMR for licensed medical professionals in a note on the first page with my contact info. In an emergency, I want the hospital to have all relevant information.
- 5 ★: Excellent app especially for an emergency situation. I'm able to list medication, medical history, surgical history along with allergies. I also have my emergency contacts here. The app can be accessed even with the phone locked which is critically important.
- 3 ★: I really like the idea of this app and it is simple to use. However, the lower rating is because, for me, the whole point of having the app is for emergency personal to access my medical information, but the icon on the lock screen keeps disappearing and I have to keep resetting it. This means that in an emergency, no one can access the information. Really annoying, and defeats the purpose of having it.
- 2 ★: The lock screen feature is a problem. I followed all the steps to ensure that I get the icon on my lock screen but the app only shows if I select Overlay. I prefer the icon as the overlay requires me to unlock my phone twice.
- 5 ★: I have a few ailments, allergies and take a number of medications, this app enables you me to keep track of them. It also has enough space to put contact phone numbers of family and doctors. It could be a lifesaver to someone like me.
- 5 ★: Awesome better than expected took a bit of work getting samsung to view and display. Simple easy to follow walk through instructions on menu navigation TY .
- 4 ★: I like this app. It gives me peace of mind that my providers will be able to be able to know my husband and family members numbers, allergies, and medical history if I become unconscious. I dont like how sometimes it does not show on my lock screen.
- 5 ★: It's very convenient for when I am seeing a new doctor. All my info is right here in this app. My new dentist was simply blown away by the amount of detail I was able to give her simply by handing my phone to her.
- 5 ★: I really liked this app but the icon on lock screen keeps disappearing and when I follow the steps to get it back it doesn't work on my huawei phone...got it sorted now 😊
- 3 ★: I use a Galaxy S8+. The lock screen widget works, but it will blink off-and-on every five seconds or so (be temporarily hidden), which is quite annoying.
Instruction for installing Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.medicalid.free-v7.7.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMedical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency app apk 7.7.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to request deleting packages.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
Previous versionsMedical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.7.0:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 8.2 MB
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.6.1:
Published on: August 15, 2019
File size: 8.3 MB
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.6.0:
Published on: July 25, 2019
File size: 8.3 MB
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.4.3:
Published on: May 20, 2019
File size: 8.1 MB
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.4.2:
Published on: May 20, 2019
File size: 8 MB
Medical ID (Free): In Case of Emergency 7.4.0:
Published on: April 14, 2019
File size: 8.3 MB