Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.4
|File size:||8.2 MB|
|Publish date:||April 25, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewPill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by Przemysław Słota on April 25, 2021.
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.4 is latest version of Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app updated by CloudApks.com on May 06, 2021. On this page you can find Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Critical fix to get list of medications for alarm screen
Thank you for using MedControl!
The DescriptionWe are living in a fast and busy world. 🚀🌎 Therefore, how many times have you missed your medication? 💊 And how badly could it affect your health and life?
MedControl is a free pill reminder and medication tracker. This medicine app helps you to remember about every pill you need to take regardless of how complex your treatment is. 💊🔔
Start using MedControl and join thousands of happy users 👨👩👧👦 who are in control of their medications. Being safer and healthier - isn't this what you are looking for?
Don't forget about your medications and pills and take them at the right time. 🔔🕑
💊 Key features:
• Pill reminder for all type of medications
• Get reminders of your medications at exact time
• Control dosage of your medications
• Check on dashboard how much time is left until next pill
• Pill tracker - track dozens of medications through daily overview
• See daily medication treatment status
• Easy to use - add new medication via one-page form
• Simple configuration
• Advanced sound settings
• Completely free
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl is available for free and no registration is required! Your personal data is not released to any third parties.
✏️ Your feedback matters
Our goal is to constantly improve MedControl - Pill Reminder & Medicine App to best suit your needs and medical requirements. Help us make this app better and share your ideas, suggestions and feedback with us - send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or use feedback form linked inside the app.
Have a healthy day,
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (187)
4 ★ (59)
3 ★ (177)
2 ★ (591)
1 ★ (2522)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I miss a snooze button. Would be nice to have a "reminde me in x minutes". Otherwise it's a really good app. You can confirm your intake without having to unlock your device. Suggestion: Notification with counter "x pills left" when not having enough pills left for the the week.
- 3 ★: Needs better support for complicated/varying dose schedules. Not really sure if there is a way to review history other than day by day..
- 5 ★: Excellent app, simple to use. If you want a simple medication alarm on your phone this is the one.
- 4 ★: Love the alarms. I never miss my meds now
- 5 ★: Works nicely, ads are not annoying
- 5 ★: Used to take double or no meds before this app, definitely does what it says it does
- 1 ★: Alert sound can't be ignored. I have used another app which had too many unnecessary features. This one is simple and does it's job very well. Thanks developer. New review: This app failed to cope with change to summertime. Deleted and reinstalled without success.
- 5 ★: I used to use another app for the same purpose, it was great but it suddenly disappeared from the play store. I needed a pill reminder, so I tried others apps, but none of them worked like that one. Until I found this one! It's great in its own merits, it has a simple but concise interface, it's easy to use, and it's user friendly! This is now my go-to app when it comes to set reminders to take my meds. This time I'm not uninstalling it, whether I'm under treatment or not, lol. Thank you!
- 3 ★: It's great if you take incredibly important, crucial medication. Not so great for other pills. Like it will nag the heck out of you if you don't take a vitamin on time. And if you just take it later, it marks it like you did a huge mistake.
- 2 ★: 2 biggest flaws with this app. 1. reminder doesn't work on a lot of newer phones / android versions. 2. Can't update in advance that medication has been taken for the day. So for example I setup reminder to take vitamins daily at 8am. On weekends, I'll go out early at 7am n already took it. The alarm will be going off like crazy at home as there's no way to tell the app that I have already taken in advance. So, have to uninstall this on first weekend.
- 5 ★: I absolutely love this App. It is so handy and convenient. I love the fact that it easy to customise the hours of the day and times you have to take each pill and it even has a rage of colours to associate your pills. Now I will never miss a pill again.
- 5 ★: Been using app for a few days and I really like it. An alarm goes off and a whole screen pops up even if screen is on sleep. You can tick off that you took your meds at that time and the clock tells you when your next meds are to be taken. Love it, thanks!
- 3 ★: All in all i liked the app, but I will not use it because of its reminder problems. It would be better if the app just gave a notification, instead of just a full screen alarm for which i have to turn on my display over other apps settings. Otherwise everything seems perfect.
- 5 ★: Excellent and to the point app. Does exactly what it should. Thank you for not including 100 other useless features to improve user retention. UI could be a bit more modern but I'm just a UI/UX designer myself so I tend to nitpick those things in apps 😅
- 3 ★: For the most part pretty good. Annoying that you're unable to mark a pill as taken earlier than the alarm time. There's an hour window after but nothing before. Please consider fixing this.
Instruction for installing Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.medcontrol.alarm.pillreminder-v1.8.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsPill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl app apk 1.8.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsPill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.4:
Published on: April 25, 2021
File size: 8.2 MB
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.3:
Published on: April 12, 2021
File size: 8.2 MB
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.2:
Published on: March 28, 2021
File size: 8.2 MB
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.1:
Published on: February 22, 2021
File size: 8.2 MB
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.8.0:
Published on: February 17, 2021
File size: 8.1 MB
Pill Reminder & Medicine App - MedControl 1.7.2:
Published on: May 04, 2020
File size: 5.7 MB