Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 21.8
|File size:||8.8 MB|
|Publish date:||August 30, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Finance Apps|
About Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewHurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app is a free Android Finance app, has been published by Hurdlr, Inc. on August 30, 2019.
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 21.8 is latest version of Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app updated by CloudApks.com on July 04, 2021. On this page you can find Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Invoicing: Quickly create and send invoices to customers; automatic reconciliation
Calendar: Tag trips to specific calendar events
ML: Learning algorithm enhancements
Receipts: Crop receipts for more detail
Minor performance improvements
The DescriptionAre you self-employed, an independent contractor or agent? Do you freelance, have a gig, or drive for Uber or Lyft? Save thousands of dollars on your 2019 taxes with Hurdlr’s business expenses and mileage tracker. Plus, easily capture receipts and create expense reports.
Hurdlr connects with thousands of leading banks as well as Uber, FreshBooks, Square, Stripe, and Paypal to import your income and expenses automatically for easy income tax calculations.
You’re one step away from throwing away your shoebox of receipts and mileage logs.
Hurdlr's free version offers more than mileage-only alternative apps by including expense, income tax, and semi-automatic mileage tracking. Our premium version has more robust automation features and is half the price of alternative self-employed accounting apps.
Hurdlr also has a detailed business tax tracker for 2020 quarterly tax accounting.
HURDLR IS PERFECT FOR 1099:
⇢ Independent Contractors
⇢ Uber & Lyft Drivers
⇢ Small Business Owners
⇢ Self-Employed Entrepreneurs
⇢ Postmates Couriers
⇢ Airbnb Hosts
⇢ Real Estate Agents
AUTOMATIC MILEAGE TRACKER
Hurdlr’s IRS mileage tracking helps 1099’s claim maximum tax deductions. Let Hurdlr track mileage for work, and deduct 58 cents for every mile you drive. Perfect for Uber drivers, Lyft drivers, and other mobile independent contractors.
AUTO-TRACK EXPENSES & IDENTIFY TAX DEDUCTIONS
Connect with over 9,500 banks to auto-track business expenses and identify valuable 1099 tax deductions for independent contractors and small business owners.
Export detailed expense reports with receipts and send them to any email address or to your tax preparer.
SELF-EMPLOYED TAX ACCOUNTING
See your complete state, federal, and self employed business tax calculator breakdown. Hurdlr provides real-time year end and quarterly tax estimates for independent contractors at the tap of a button. Watch as your business expenses and IRS mileage tax deductions lower your 1099 taxes saving you thousands of dollars.
Hurdlr connects with Uber, Square, FreshBooks, Stripe, Paypal and thousands of banks to notify you when you get paid as an Uber driver, Lyft driver, freelancer, Realtor, Postmates courier, Airbnb host, or any other independent contractor so you know how much money you’re making. Hurdlr is a receipt tracker, business tax calculator and small business mileage tracker in one simple app.
OPTIMIZED FOR LOW BATTERY USAGE
Because you’re on the road a lot, we’ve designed Hurdlr to work without draining your battery, even with heavy usage.
BUILT BY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS LIKE YOU
Our team of experienced entrepreneurs worked closely with users like you to build the ideal business expense, income tax and IRS mileage log, so you can focus on doing the work you love.
We strive to provide the best customer support, answering all of your questions 1-on-1. Talk to us live, directly from within Hurdlr.
LOOKING FOR OTHER CONTACT METHODS?
• Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook us: http://www.facebook.com/hurdlr
• Website support: https://hurdlr.com
• $9.99 a month or $99.99 a year (Save 16%).
• Premium Features:
• Auto-Mileage Tracking
• Auto-Expense Tracking
• Auto-Income Tracking
• Real-Time Tax Calculations
• Speed Tagging
• Work Hours
• BONUS: Hurdlr Premium can be deducted as a business expense when you file taxes.
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (429)
4 ★ (109)
3 ★ (209)
2 ★ (679)
1 ★ (5159)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: I'm starting off as a small business owner, and this app is so helpful in tracking mileage and expenses! I especially like the automatic tracking, so I don't have to remember to turn anything on every time I get in the car!
- 5 ★: Hurdlr is hands down the best accounting program for small businesses, freelancers and gig workers. I was struggling to keep track of all of my various jobs and income and Hurdlr has made it a breeze. I love this app and can't recommend it more highly.
- 1 ★: Once the Premium free trial ends it's useless. They make the free version almost impossible to use and plaster the 'need' to update all over the page, rendering the app useless.
- 5 ★: Exceptional customer service! And...this app keeps things simple and organized. It's a lot of bang for your buck!
- 5 ★: It tracks my mileage which is exactly what it's supposed to do. Make sure you have your battery settings optimized for uninterrupted use.
- 3 ★: There needs to be better split expenses intelligence and a huge online tutorial. Don't expect the app to do everything magically- you still have to be tax savvy
- 5 ★: I am a sole proprietor of a small mental health private practice. I did my books by hand in excel for over 2-years, but then I found HURDLR! I have been so grateful. It streamlines the process, gives me the option to pay for what I need, and it's a great price compared to the other systems I found when shopping around. The customer service team responds promptly to any questions and it has saved me hours on doing things by hand in excel. I don't yet have employees and primarily needed this for my accounting. I definitely recommend HURDLR for businesses!
- 5 ★: I've used Hurdlr for several years now. I'm a Realtor and it's great for my field! My CPA was SO impressed that I showed up with a Schedule C in hand for my portion of our appointment (CPA knows my husband can never manage to be so organized with his stuff.) The reports make it easy to get to information you need about your business (Profit and Loss, etc.) MUCH easier than traditional "tax" software that make you have to have an accounting degree to use it! And I LOVE the mileage tracking, and that you can assign a trip to a client. I used to do this by hand in a spreadsheet and it took FOREVER! Now it's just swipe right, pick a name, and done! Their customer service is great, too - I had a glitch that they fixed super fast for me.
- 5 ★: Haven't tried other milage tracking apps, but if you pay for the paid Verizon with Hurdlr you get auto-tracking which is useful.
- 2 ★: Deceptive or poor design? There is no "free" tracking or manual tracking. "Help/faq" section gives instructions of how to do things, but the buttons or features dont exist. Giving the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they updated the app and didnt change the original instructions. Promising app...appears not quite ready.
- 5 ★: Easy to use, well explained. Staff is there to chat and answer questions in a timely manor. Super helpful, all payments, expenses and est tax payments broke down. Adding expenses sleet easy and keeps records of receipts. The yearly payment is so reasonable, $100 and excellent records kept!! So thankful we gave this a try. Only thing that would make this easier is if there was a link attached to pay taxes.
- 3 ★: I really really want to use this app. It is almost perfect... I am currently using a mishmash of apps/software to manage my miles and money, it is a pain. I paid for a monthly premium subscription. The app is so good I am prepared to purchase a pro subscription at the yearly rate. The only hold back for me is that I am unable to link two logins from the same financial institution. Wave allows this and also uses Plaid. I don't understand.🤯 This is a deal killer. Back to the drawing board. 😥😞😭
- 5 ★: You guys and gals are very on point with your customer service! I am very impressed! Not only do you respond as timely as you can but your responses are not generic. You take the time to provide relevant indepth responses. And on top of that you seem to genuinely invite more questions for as much help as possible. I am thoroughly impressed with you guys/gals! This is the exact opposite of my experience with SherpaShare, and the reason I'm no longer with them! Love you guys/gals for this!
- 5 ★: Hurdlr is the easiest way to keep track of milage, expenses and revenue from my Shipt business. The auto-tracking of milage is worth the price alone. It prompts you to categorize milage and expenses as they happen, breaking down a usually huge task into convenient bite-sized pieces. I will be doing my first 1099 return this year, and I'm confident I will already have all my ducks in a row without any extra effort. I'm SO glad Shipt offers a discount on Hurdlr! It saved me time and money.
- 5 ★: Super easy, wow one app took me almost 2 weekes to figure out. I decided to look at other options. Being that I just started my business I needed an easy and affordable plan. I am so excited for this app. I just needed to be able to do expenses and mileage. You really hit the nail on the head with this app. I really hope it is all that I think it is
Instruction for installing Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.hurdlr.com-v21.8.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsHurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker app apk 21.8 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
Previous versionsHurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 21.8:
Published on: August 30, 2019
File size: 8.8 MB
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 21.3:
Published on: July 09, 2019
File size: 16.8 MB
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 16.4:
Published on: June 21, 2018
File size: 18.2 MB
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 16.3:
Published on: June 06, 2018
File size: 18.2 MB
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 16.1:
Published on: May 26, 2018
File size: 18.1 MB
Hurdlr: Mileage, Expense & Tax Tracker 16.0:
Published on: May 10, 2018
File size: 18.1 MB