GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.3-x86
See all previous versions
|File size:||19 MB|
|Publish date:||January 24, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Parenting Apps|
About GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app is a free Android Parenting app, has been published by GeoLoc on January 24, 2019.
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.3-x86 is latest version of GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionParental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator is the smartphone app that helps to monitoring your child movements every day, and helps informed of the locations. With Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator you can see on the map where your child is. If you always want to find my kids, just install the app.
Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator is a hybrid self-learning system that prevents false alerts in places where GPS is not available.
✓ Accuracy in monitoring
✓ No chaotic movements of markers on the map
✓ Low energy life consumption
✓ Minimum radius of safety zones
✓ Without registration
✓ 360 days a year life support
Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator allows determining the location of a child with a maximum accuracy to monitoring the safety.
✓ Always know where your child is
✓ Exchange messages in your own chat
✓ Monitoring safety of your child and receive real-time notifications
✓ Be aware of entering and leaving safety zones by your child
✓ Receive notifications of low battery voltage of your child's phone
✓ Call your child back home by one touch
✓ Call your child not quitting the app
✓ History movement of your child
✓ Create a route to the location of your child with the help of the navigation system
✓ Install a child mode on your child’s smartphone
✓ Connect the web version and watch your child directly from the desktop
✓ Baby Monitor. You can listen to what is happening around your child. For example, to find out what your nanny is doing at home with your child or how the teacher talks to your child at school. And maybe you have suspicions that your child is involved a bad company? The best way to find out about this, just does not exist! You can also answer the child through the speakerphone, if necessary
✓ Ability to turn off silent mode for your child when calling from an app
✓ Walkie Talkie. Turn your phone into a walkie talkie! The new function works like a regular walkie talkie, but via the Internet. Conversations with the help of a walkie talkie are fascinating and almost as fast as real communication.
All you need is an Android smartphone with the installed Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator app.
Who uses the Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator app?
Parents whose children aged 5—17 walk in the city streets to a kindergarten, school, etc.
For proper work of the Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator app you should activate:
✓ Internet connection
✓ Location Services (GPS)
✓ Wi-Fi Scan
The Internet is required for transmitting location data and receiving notifications.
Important! Your child should be aware of the installed and launched Parental Control & Child Safety Location + baby monitor by GeoLocator app on the device and should agree to be monitoring.
Tip! We recommend you to disable notifications on your child's smartphone to avoid distraction in school.
The app consumes battery energy in an economical way so it can be used all day long, nevertheless, like any applications of GPS, the battery life decreases a little bit. If you always want to find my kids, just install the app.
✓ Statistics of using other applications in time, both in and outside the zones
✓ Ability to automatically turn on and off the silent mode of the smartphone in zones
✓ Google Home support
Your reviews are very important for us!
Please send your offers upon possible improvements and new functions to:
Your cooperation will be appreciated,
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (1,768)
4 ★ (100)
3 ★ (63)
2 ★ (62)
1 ★ (157)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Super aaps mast aap hai
- 5 ★: Very helpful and accurate
- 5 ★: seems good
- 4 ★: so far very impressed by this app I can track my family make sure they're okay there's an emergency gives an exact address and pinpointed GPS location you can use satellite night or day application kind want to pay for the premium.. overall like it alot
- 1 ★: I use to like it. It use to work. I installed it on my phone and my 2 kids phone and at first it worked lovely. Now it seems that only my kids phone works well with each and mine can only track them and it's not doing a very good job of it. My walkie talkie doesn't work nor does the baby monitor feature. It is now a useless app that I was previously paying for and now I'm shopping for a better one. This now sucks.
- 5 ★: It's very good. Sometimes it's can be a bit hit and miss (putting me or my partner in locations we haven't been to) but generally very good. I have a rough idea where he is and when he might be home next. He's a lorry driver so we are both finding it useful
- 5 ★: Excellent App! Very accurate although occasional lag (rare) and superb service. dnt a question to support and reply with solution almost instant. (Thank you) Highly recommend this Locator app.
- 5 ★: Very accurate app, I use it every day and it never let's me down. You can't go wrong using it. I highly recommen it.
- 5 ★: Everything is great, but after switching app from the old GeoLoc to the new GeoLocator I don't know how to disable the annoying notification "GeoLocator is active" which is displaying constantly.
- 5 ★: Very nice app. I am able to see things in real time. Haven't learned how to name a location yet.
- 5 ★: This is really so useful for me, not much accurate but still enough good. I love it.
- 5 ★: Me encanta! Estaría mucho mejor si tuviera el mapa en vista satélite, pero todo lo demás es perfecto. Si pudiera daría 10 estrellas
- 1 ★: cual es el precio por el servicio o es gratis la aplicacion ? no encuentro informacion necesario sobre esto, en un lugar dice 3 dias premium gratis , pero gratis que ? la instale hace dos dias , desade ahora cuenta? o se activa el ser. premium?
- 5 ★: I love this app! So easy to use and helps my partner and I when coordinating where to meet etc
- 1 ★: babass app h kich n dikhati
Instruction for installing GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.geoloc-v5.3.3-x86.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location app apk 5.3.3-x86 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Permission an application must hold in order to use ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS.
Previous versionsGeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.3-x86:
Published on: January 24, 2019
File size: 19 MB
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.3-arm:
Published on: January 25, 2019
File size: 17.2 MB
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.2-x86:
Published on: January 21, 2019
File size: 19.5 MB
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.2-arm:
Published on: January 25, 2019
File size: 17.7 MB
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.1-x86:
Published on: March 07, 2019
File size: 19.5 MB
GeoLocator Parental Control. Child Safety Location 5.3.1-arm:
Published on: January 25, 2019
File size: 17.7 MB