EATS Manager 1.3.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||6.7 MB|
|Publish date:||November 12, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About EATS Manager app
Table of contents
- CloudApks's Review
- What's New
- Translation (English)
- User's Reviews
- Instruction for installing
CloudApks's reviewEATS Manager app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Software Media Innovation on November 12, 2019.
EATS Manager 1.3.1 is latest version of EATS Manager app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find EATS Manager apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
EATS Manager app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Attendance
The DescriptionEATS (Employee Activity Tracking System) Manager adalah adalah sebuah aplikasi yang dapat memberikan solusi lengkap Manajemen Pekerja Perusahaan yang terintegrasi, berbasis Online, serta efisien, efektif, dan tersistem.
Aplikasi ini digunakan untuk approval semua cuti, lembur, reimburse, peminjaman, absensi dan penggajian. Semuanya dilakukan secara realtime dan paperless.
Translation (English)EATS (Employee Activity Tracking System) Manager is an application that can provide a complete solution for Enterprise Worker Management that is integrated, online based, and efficient, effective, and systematic.
This application is used for approval of all leave, overtime, reimbursement, borrowing, absenteeism and payroll. Everything is done in realtime and paperless.
Ratings and Reviews
|1.0 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (0)
4 ★ (0)
3 ★ (0)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
Instruction for installing EATS Manager app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download EATS Manager app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.direksi.hras-v1.3.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEATS Manager app apk 1.3.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsEATS Manager 1.3.1:
Published on: November 12, 2019
File size: 6.7 MB
EATS Manager 1.3.0:
Published on: November 03, 2019
File size: 6.4 MB
EATS Manager 1.2.2:
Published on: November 03, 2019
File size: 6.3 MB
EATS Manager 1.1.1:
Published on: September 03, 2019
File size: 6.3 MB