AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 3.3.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||3.7 MB|
|Publish date:||March 22, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Health & Fitness Apps|
About AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app is a free Android Health & Fitness app, has been published by AVAX App on March 22, 2021.
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 3.3.1 is latest version of AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app updated by CloudApks.com on March 23, 2021. On this page you can find AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionBlood pressure diary app including weight tracker, blood sugar tracker, medication calendar and medication reminder.
An external blood pressure monitor is required to record values.
Approximately one quarter of the world's population is suffering from hypertension, 5% suffer from low blood pressure (hypotension). Many people do not even know that they are affected, as it usually come without symptoms. However, it is risk factor number one for cardiovascular diseases. Therefore people should check their values regularly and keep the data in a bp log.
At the end of 2018 we finally wanted to take high blood pressure management more seriously ourselves and started developing a smart blood pressure app: AVAX Blood Pressure Diary.
* CORE FEATURES
Some the reasons that make it the best free blood pressure app for android:
- Comprehensive charts help you to visualize longer periods of data.
- Statistics that follow current hypertension guidelines and that are easy to understand and give a clear picture of what your arterial pressure looks like.
- Our medication calendar let's you track your intake history and allows you to set up custom medication reminder to avoid forgetting to take your medication.
- The app can also remind you whenever it is time for you to take your blood pressure.
- A monthly status chart shows you if you are actively tracking our bp.
- Easily view your history and export it to CSV or XLSX. There is no limitation to get your data.
- New records can be entered in just a few seconds
- Weight tracker: Track weight (to see if there is a link) or manage weight loss.
- Diabetes tracker: We help you to track blood sugar and manage diabetes.
- Various customization options to make our bp app work you and not the other way round.
- No ads. They should not be part of a bp tracker.
* USAGE INFORMATION & DATA PROTECTION
Protecting your personal data is very important to us. The key points here are:
- Login via google account or via email - or use the app completely anonymously (without login)
- We do not track any information that would help someone to identify you. Only your email address is being recorded (unless you do not use a login at all, of course)
- No data is being shared with 3rd parties
- No permissions on your phone or access to personal information is required
- An active internet connection is needed to syncronize across devices
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Finally, one last important piece of information: Our app is designed as a companion app for information only. Measuring with your home blood pressure checker, keeping a blood pressure log in a blood pressure tracker app should be part of your therapy, but it can't replace a doctor. We can not be made liable for any issues that occur as a result of using our hypertension app, our medication diary or weight tracker. Please consult your doctor to discuss hypertension management.
We hope you enjoy our app and it helps you to keep your diary and possibly even lower blood pressure levels or achieve weight loss. If you like us, we would be very happy about your feedback and rating.
If you have suggestions for features or encounter any issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Start now with AVAX Blood Pressure Diary free of charge and without ads!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (119)
4 ★ (39)
3 ★ (229)
2 ★ (988)
1 ★ (3065)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: user friendly, ads free, clear records interface. Suggest to edit a record on the list instead of long press. thank you for this apps🙏
- 5 ★: I like the fact that it shows me my averagr readings for whatever number of days I set it for.
- 4 ★: Just installed ... great app, easy to use. I recently had heart surgery, so tracking vitals data is a part of my everyday life now. I do have a question ... would it be possible to import data? I have about 1 years worth of stats written on paper... it would be nice to be able to type that into excel or CSV file and get it in this app... just a thought. Thanks keep up the good work.
- 5 ★: Very Good App. AVAX app has been very helpful to track Blood Pressure and weight. A great tool when visiting the doctor to show results. Waiting for App update to improve reminder notifications. Developers very helpful in fixing any issues
- 5 ★: Easy to use. Various charts and graphs help to get a good grasp on where your blood pressure is and where it is trending.
- 5 ★: Good app!!! I wish 2 accounts could set-up. To compare data with a loved one.
- 5 ★: After 1 week I rated this a 4, then I wrote in some questions/suggestions. I was pleasantly shocked to get an answer! Within a half-day if I rmmbr right. And with a couple email exchanges I learned better how to maneuver the app and left them w one suggested change. Now, yes, I love it. I especially like the notes section for each record, the exportability of the stats, and no ads.
- 5 ★: Thought it was a great app; do you have the option to, and if so, have you looked into getting this added to play pass? A lot of us are limited as to what we are to spend on apps, it would be good if you are able to add it to Play Pass. Thank you
- 5 ★: Awesome app & an even better support team. Thank you
- 5 ★: Just started to use it but it looks simple, well designed and no ads, just what I was looking for to help keep track of my blood pressure, thanks and keep it up
- 5 ★: After more than a month of collecting data to 3 different (free version) apps, I have a best feeling about this app from AVAX. Design, adaptable user interface, results pages, graphs with trendlines. Beside of blood pressure, pulse, you can follow-up also your weight. If you go to visit your doctor you can print for him a beautiful report with all data and graphs. Reminders and follow-up of your medication is just a nice cherry on the top of this very tasty app. Very nice !
- 5 ★: Having the experience of carting pages of random BP readings into doctor's office, I finally surrendered to putting it all online. What a welcome change. It's so motivating to see the changes over 30, 90+ days. This program makes progress so visible and easy to track. Special kudos to the developer of the app who provided dedicated personal service w/technical issue. Couldn't be more pleased.
- 3 ★: AVAX seems straightforward and simple enough a child could use it without help from an adult. Settings are vague. For that, it may be helpful to put an information icon on the setting controls. I need to track my vitals every day. Though when looking through the app, it does have BP, HR and Weight but no area to log what my SPO2% is at. I will rate it higher on next update, if you could add a log for SPO2% free. I feel it should be on standard version.
- 4 ★: Good record keeping app. It enables quick entry of blood pressure, weight and medication tracking. One issue is if I don't check off taking of medications at the moment that I take them, I cannot type date & time that I took them later in the day. I am using the ad free version.
- 1 ★: I worked fine for the first few days. Then it corrupted the data, doubling and tripling it. I don't weigh 465lbs and my blood pressure isn't 278/225 with a pluse at 182. This could be very good if it worked.
Instruction for installing AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.avax.health-v3.3.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) app apk 3.3.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Previous versionsAVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 3.3.1:
Published on: March 22, 2021
File size: 3.7 MB
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 3.3.0:
Published on: March 21, 2021
File size: 3.7 MB
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 1.50.1:
Published on: March 01, 2021
File size: 3.6 MB
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 1.49.0:
Published on: February 17, 2021
File size: 3.6 MB
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 1.48.3:
Published on: February 08, 2021
File size: 3.6 MB
AVAX Blood Pressure Diary (ad-free) 1.48.2:
Published on: February 06, 2021
File size: 3.6 MB