Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) 1.1
|File size:||3.9 MB|
|Publish date:||May 26, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewIndian Laws ( Bare Acts) app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by Diddle Labs on May 26, 2018.
Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) 1.1 is latest version of Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) app updated by CloudApks.com on September 30, 2020. On this page you can find Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixed
The DescriptionA Complete Handbook For lawyers and Students-- Updated Regularly
This is a Quick reference application for Indian Law, Bare Acts, Rules, Terms and References.
A useful app for Indian law students, and also lawyers and advocates in their professional workplace.
Take Favourites and Bookmark laws, sections, articles etc for easy access
Search anything , A Robust Searching Feature is provided
New laws and Acts are updated over the air.
Send or Share with your contacts
List of Acts :
Indian Penal Code - IPC
> Constitution of India - COI
> Code of Criminal Procedure - CrPC
> Motor Vehicles Act - MVA
> Indian Evidence Act - IEA
> Protection of Children from Sexual Offences - POCSO>
> Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act - NDPS
> Lokpal & Lokayuktas Act
> Hindu Marriage Act
CPC - Code of Civil Procedure
Indian Divorce Act
Negotiable Instruments Act
Companies Acts........ and Many more
Other Features of the App includes:
Quick Scroll By Title, Section numbers.
Bookmark section/articles instantly.
Quick search using section code or keyword.
Share feature to send section/article information regarding a specific law to other colleagues or students
This app is ad-supported.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (87)
4 ★ (34)
3 ★ (95)
2 ★ (191)
1 ★ (462)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Very happy to use this. Good work. Highly organized interface.
- 3 ★: this is good app for beginners .... or who wanting basic knowledge.. they should provide regular updates.. there is lacking in the constitutional amendments.
- 5 ★: the app is good I thing more easy words should be made it is difficult to understand for common people like my many friends are using it
- 5 ★: All the laws in a single app.... Nice......It would be nice if you could create an app which presents the laws in a language which could be easily understood by even a small kid.....
- 1 ★: The app can't be used due to frequent ad. pop up.
- 4 ★: Nice app. But need to upload more acts and amendments also
- 1 ★: This ads contains too much ads making unable to read.. Its annoying
- 1 ★: Hangs at installation. Tried twice. Finally uninstalling this garbage.
- 3 ★: it is cool... just little bit less attractive.... but contents ..... awesome.. Most importantly Updated it...
- 5 ★: A very knowledgable app. Thanks for educating the public..It is immense pleasure to have such app. May you succeed in all your endeavours...
- 1 ★: Worst app.. at first I was so excited to learn abt our Constitution but after installing the app omg worst app ever. It doesn't have any data but only ads.i uninstalled it the next moment. Pls pls.pls do not install it.
- 4 ★: Very Useful All in one Law Application. Thank you for providing the such information, please try to insert bare acts in those subjects. Very Handy App. Thank u.
- 5 ★: It very useful for me and lawyers It is very useful for me and lawyers as it is easily available
- 3 ★: Which does not up to date with current time, will not stay in a smartphone for longer. Hope you understand
- 5 ★: I would love to see the bare back up on the pool again.
Instruction for installing Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Indian Laws ( Bare Acts) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.appstaq.com.il-v1.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsIndian Laws ( Bare Acts) app apk 1.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.