AppLock For Social Media 3.2
|File size:||7.5 MB|
|Publish date:||November 18, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Tools Apps|
About AppLock For Social Media app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAppLock For Social Media app is a free Android Tools app, has been published by AppLock Inc. on November 18, 2017.
AppLock For Social Media 3.2 is latest version of AppLock For Social Media app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find AppLock For Social Media apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
AppLock For Social Media app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added FingerPrint lock,
Improved Performance and Stability,
Added Lock Screen,
Added new App lock Themes
The DescriptionSocial Applocker app is one of the stunning Anroid application which will assist to hide or lock intalled applications in our mobile system by the use of Password or Pattern.
That's why,it can be define as Social Applocker.
What is more, it provides plenty of features that help to specify, this application is really outstanding which are :
1) It offer secret Pin in order to protect your apps.
2) Easy to utilise and understand.
3) Inventive Graphics and user friendly Interface.
4) It Gives Various Themes with different shapes(Squre,Round,heart,Pentagone and so on).
5) User can pick enormouse 3D colorfull background.
6) If user forget the password,it can be reset by user's Email ID.
It is really febulous application with awesome designing to protect user's personal data.
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (66)
4 ★ (15)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (5)
1 ★ (39)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: If I could I would rate this 0 stars because it doesn't work at all
- 1 ★: It doesn't work at all wouldn't suggest it
- 1 ★: This app is like a piece of my crud is STINKS!!! Every single time I go on Skype it just takes me there. This is a waste of time! DO NOT INSTALL!!!!!!
- 1 ★: It does not lock my app
- 3 ★: its good, exept when im on apps i put the pass word in then i go on my app, but then it turns my screen off and makes me put it in again
- 1 ★: Very foolish Isn't working at all Bad!!
- 1 ★: It doesn't even work
- 1 ★: I hate it do muchhhh
- 1 ★: Didn't lock or hide anything
- 1 ★: Did not work
- 1 ★: This sucks it dosent work
- 3 ★: To much advertisment
- 5 ★: I love it works so well
- 1 ★: It did mot work at all
- 1 ★: It would nt work...
Instruction for installing AppLock For Social Media app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download AppLock For Social Media app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (app.applock.social-v3.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAppLock For Social Media app apk 3.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
Declaring the permission implies intention to use the API and the user of the device can grant permission through the Settings application.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.