Linux Commands 1.4.6
See all previous versions
|File size:||5.9 MB|
|Publish date:||July 22, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Linux Commands app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLinux Commands app is a free Android Education app, has been published by androing on July 22, 2019.
Linux Commands 1.4.6 is latest version of Linux Commands app updated by CloudApks.com on September 05, 2019. On this page you can find Linux Commands apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Linux Commands app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)# Feedback Feature Added
The DescriptionLinux Commands is basically an app developed for Linux lovers who will easily find commands from App.Now Learning of Linux commands made simple!!
Just like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X, Linux is an operating system which is a freely distributable, cross-platform operating system based on Unix.
Basic purpose of app is to learn basic Linux commands.An Linux Commands Library!!
Linux Commands - A unique ALL IN ONE App
# More than 100+ commands
# Includes example and syntax
# Short Description of every command
# Daily Useful Linux Commands
# Useful System ADMIN Commands
# Top Hack Tool for KALI LINUX
# Powerful commands reference for your Linux terminal
# Search Command Functionality
• System Information
• System Control
• Package Manager
• Terminal Games
• Hacking Tools
* Many important system control commands.
* Important Secure Shell(SSH) commands.
* Important System Admin commands.
* Includes more than 200+ commands list with description like mini linux commands library.
* Many important commands for beginners and experts.
Handy Commands List
* Include top handy commands which makes life easier!
* List of very popular and played linux terminal games.
Top Hacking TOOLS For KALI LINUX
* List of top hacking tools for kali linux and its information.
* Much important GIT Commands.
* New Dark Mode is introduce for long term reading for commands and UI.
About Linux Commands App and Share App options.
- All the commands are given in alphabetic order by their command name.
If there is any command you miss, let me know and the next update will have it.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (12)
4 ★ (5)
3 ★ (1)
2 ★ (1)
1 ★ (5)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Good initiative..handy commands..
- 5 ★: Good app for Linux commands..
- 4 ★: A simple very useful app. I learnt that a lot of Linux advice is written bytech qualified people for other tech qualified people. Not for the rest ofus.
- 4 ★: Useful app for linux begineer
- 5 ★: Nice app with commands.
- 5 ★: Loved this app
Instruction for installing Linux Commands app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Linux Commands app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (androing.linuxhandbook-v1.4.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLinux Commands app apk 1.4.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsLinux Commands 1.4.6:
Published on: July 22, 2019
File size: 5.9 MB
Linux Commands 1.4.2:
Published on: June 17, 2019
File size: 4.4 MB
Linux Commands 1.3.9:
Published on: June 12, 2019
File size: 4.4 MB
Linux Commands 1.3.8:
Published on: June 05, 2019
File size: 4.4 MB
Linux Commands 1.3.7:
Published on: May 29, 2019
File size: 4.3 MB
Linux Commands 1.3.4:
Published on: March 24, 2019
File size: 3.7 MB