Darts Scoreboard 5.0.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||3.4 MB|
|Publish date:||December 27, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About Darts Scoreboard app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewDarts Scoreboard app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by Andy Pandy on December 27, 2018.
Darts Scoreboard 5.0.1 is latest version of Darts Scoreboard app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Darts Scoreboard apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Darts Scoreboard app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)1. Bob's 27 practice game.
2. Bug fixes.
The DescriptionPlay your favourite darts game and let Darts Scoreboard handle the scoring. Darts Scoreboard features X01, Cricket, team play, statistics and more. Android 4+ is needed to get all of the features.
• X01 and Cricket games
• No limit on the number of players
• 20 computer opponents
• Team play: pairs, triples - whatever you want
• Statistics for all players and teams
• Player rankings for all statistics
• Head-to-head statistics vs each opponent
• Matches can be continued later
• Randomise player order
• Unlimited undo/redo
• It's free!
• Standard and doubles dartboards
• Double-in option
• Choose starting player in deciding legs
• Choose the sets, legs and points for each match
• Players can start with different points
• Checkout suggestions for all dartboards
• Tie-break final set / win by 2 legs
• Setup suggestions before an outshot is reached
• Separate statistics for different leg start points
• Auto-handicap points for closer games
• Single-press checkout entry
• 2-dart out-chart based on the current score
• Standard scoring for 2-player games
• Cut-throat scoring for more than 2 players
Darts Scoreboard is a free, ad-supported app, and network access is used only for the ads.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.4 out of 5|
5 ★ (2,146)
4 ★ (663)
3 ★ (191)
2 ★ (76)
1 ★ (172)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I actually like the bot in this app playing cricket. Seems more realisticthan most other bots, it plays more like me. It buzzes through the numberspretty quickly, then struggles a bit more on bull, just like me. Many otherbots continue hitting 2 MPR on bull, and that's not realistic, this one gotit right. I like this app better than most that I've tried here.
- 5 ★: This app has worked for me so far. A hick up I have noticed is that you cannot add AI players into teams. Which for me hinders the app. My local league plays with teams. I suggest you add that feature. Besides that this app is good
- 4 ★: My goto app for Vs bot Cricket. Bots are more realistic than other apps. Other apps bots are way too good on the bull. These ones have good and bad days but are generally consistent in relation to the chosen level. My only gripe is im between lvl 4 and 5 at the moment and the difference seems pretty huge. The way it is 4.5 would be ideal for me, haha!
- 4 ★: Good overall and very useful, i like the cricket. Id give 5 stars if in the 01 games, when you can double out and you miss your first dart, you can put in the score of your first dart only and it will give you a new combination to double out. I mean i can do the math, but its more practical this way.
- 5 ★: I've had this app on many different phones now and nothing changes.... GREAT APP... BUT.. Edit. Another phone, another download. THANK YOU ANDY. However I've marked down this time to 4* for one reason. Ads. I would glady pay for this app as an upgrade to remove ads. No discredit to the app itself but ads are in the way on screen, hiding some vital information. Could we see a premium version pls?
- 1 ★: You ruined a perfectly good app. Makes me not even want to use it anymore.
- 5 ★: Nice little app and very easy to use. Only fault I can find is that there is no way to turn off the suggested finishes. Being able to turn this off would mean having to learn how to work out the finishes yourself which is an essential skill in darts.
- 5 ★: Good app for my needs, stable performance. It would be nice to have an option to play multiple legs/sets in cricket and to have a practice mode for single player exercises.
- 1 ★: Very bad didn't know wit anything meant and couldn't play wit bots
- 4 ★: I play on a practice board against this bot. I love it. Seems to hit a ton of double bulls, but don't change a thing about that. I like the challenge.
- 4 ★: The only downside is that you can't create an account so you can log in other devices or transfer your statistics to your new phone
- 5 ★: Great app. Makes scoring easy, especially after a few beers at the pub. Love the history and statistics. Developer is responsive to questions. Thanks Andy
- 4 ★: Like the x01 functionality but the cricket needs improvement. Ability toset legs in cricket solo and better ai would help a lot.
- 5 ★: It is okay but when you do 501 mabe when you put the score in get some oneshut the score out
- 3 ★: Why does it not save previous games. No statistics is shown from previous players or games. Please fix this as in yesterday
Instruction for installing Darts Scoreboard app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Darts Scoreboard app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (andrewgilman.dartsscoreboard-v5.0.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsDarts Scoreboard app apk 5.0.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsDarts Scoreboard 5.0.1:
Published on: December 27, 2018
File size: 3.4 MB
Darts Scoreboard 5.0:
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 3.4 MB
Darts Scoreboard 4.8:
Published on: June 08, 2018
File size: 3.2 MB
Darts Scoreboard 4.7:
Published on: October 28, 2017
File size: 2.9 MB
Darts Scoreboard 4.6:
Published on: May 01, 2017
File size: 2.7 MB
Darts Scoreboard 4.5.2:
Published on: August 16, 2018
File size: 2.7 MB