Rootless Launcher 3.9.1
|File size:||1.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 19, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Personalization Apps|
About Rootless Launcher app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRootless Launcher app is a free Android Personalization app, has been published by Amir Zaidi on May 19, 2019.
Rootless Launcher 3.9.1 is latest version of Rootless Launcher app updated by CloudApks.com on October 07, 2020. On this page you can find Rootless Launcher apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Rootless Launcher app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Support Rootless Pixel Bridge v3 (Grab it from the description)
Implement workaround for weather shortcut
Fix crash from zero length app titles
Make search bar coloured with Google Assistant icon
Remove fog at the bottom of the home screen
The DescriptionAll features are completely free and open source.
Supports any phone that runs Android 5.0 or higher.
- Search bar at the bottom
- Wallpaper based theme selection
- Regular Icon Packs
- Adaptive Icon Packs, such as my Google Icons
- Icon Shape selection on Android 8.0
For more information about all At A Glance features and to see the Now Feed on the left, visit my website: https://amirzaidi.github.io/bridge.html
Ratings and Reviews
4.3 out of 5
5 ★ (1302)
4 ★ (646)
3 ★ (1322)
2 ★ (2426)
1 ★ (11584)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I'm a Note 20 Ultra user, and I find this launcher to be a very smooth, snappy, and effective Pixel experience. I wish I could adjust larger widgets to smaller sizes, though. Also, the "At a glance" option on the settings lacked the weather functionality until I disabled it and implemented the Google app widget. Also, I wish I could disable the app drawer arrow over the main 5 shortcut icons. Adding some more flexibility and features would go a long way in making this the best Pixel experience!
- 5 ★: The lightest launcher i have ever seen in my life. Wonderful launcher. Supports Icons Packs .Pure Stock Android experience with google icons. Install this app. Download Google Icons. Set Theme(Default is Recommended). Select Icons. Perfect.....! Pure Android Experince within 6mb Runs smoothly on 1 gigs of ram and 1.3ghz processor....No Lags at all...... Using it for months and haven't noticed any lag.....
- 4 ★: Its not the devs fault my tablet cant install the app. Weird thing tho...I cant choose my Laucher cuss those settings dont exist on my Emerson Tablet. (Android 5.1) Tip: if you cant install, ur phone or tablet might not have launcher settings. This sure would look good on my tablet tho. Too bad there will never be anymore updates on my tablet. Good launcher app tho. (Tried it on my phone instead)
- 5 ★: If you're one of those people who likes the "stock rom" neatness and still wants a certain level of customization - then this Launcher is for you. It is a bang-on launcher without any bells 'n whistles that does its job with minimum overhead.
- 4 ★: Great app overall. One suggestion though is to fix the search bar for dark mode users. As it stays light even when you make the launcher theme dark.
- 5 ★: Beautiful, exquisite, pleasurable and packing a punch all in a small package that belies its usefulness. That Pixel Bridge inclusion that brought the Google Now Feed to the "swipe left" position of the homescreen won me over. Thank you, developer.
- 5 ★: A very simple and clean luncher, so tiny downloadeded and installed in literally a few seconds. Has no settings to worry about so it's just get, set and go. It's simplicity is it's best (non)feature really. Imports your screen icons and folders, if you prefer one that doesn't get the dev's other one, Shade Luncher. Great app?
- 5 ★: Why can't we have 01. An app clustering system in the app drawer itself? 02. Font size/typeface adjust in app folder names ? 03. A long press bookmarks/links button which syncs with Google Chrome (or any other browser) after getting necessary permissions ?
- 1 ★: Ok Im gonna get right in it. So everytime i go to the home page I get a black screen. Im not sure if I did something wrong or what. All I did was download made it my default launcher & now I cant get home. I just hope I get some clarification on what happened.
- 1 ★: The launcher is pretty fine. But the thing I hate the most is click bait. Like other launchers this one too uploads photos like android one but don't have that icon pack, wallpapers and features. please don't go on those photos. Hate it :(
- 5 ★: Fluid experience full stock, thanks for making this type of launcher. That's why I don't need new smartphone for making my phone fluid. Your launcher was so good. I just loved to use you launcher with Google's Wallpaper app this is the beast. I give you 5 star rating for making this kind of launcher. Please make more gesture like this and make launcher like OnePlus, thank you!
- 3 ★: This is a great launcher but after an update or so,my Google feed which used to come from swiping right doesn't come anymore and when i tried to check in launcher settings for the Google home option,it showed me "doesn't have bridge access to enable" please seek out for this problem. And please give an option of customizing the size of the icon.It will be grateful
- 5 ★: I'm using Samsung phone. while in Android 9 I didn't have a problem. but after updated to Android 10, icon shape doesn't work.
- 4 ★: Also I am not able to change the shape of the icons to circle. It's stuck with the system default. This works on my other device but not in my Samsung a30s
- 5 ★: This is the perfect launcher you will ever find. It doesn't consume much battery , it's simple and fast and it give you a pleasant experience. I tested different launchers and I am very much comfortable to keep using this launcher only. You will never regret using it!
Instruction for installing Rootless Launcher app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Rootless Launcher app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (amirz.rootless.nexuslauncher-v3.9.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRootless Launcher app apk 3.9.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- Allows an application to tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionsRootless Launcher 3.9.1:
Published on: May 19, 2019
File size: 1.6 MB
Rootless Launcher 3.9:
Published on: September 10, 2018
File size: 1.6 MB
Rootless Launcher 3.8.3:
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 1.6 MB
Rootless Launcher 3.8.1:
Published on: November 30, 2018
File size: 1.6 MB