Natal Chart Meanings 2.01
|File size:||371 KB|
|Publish date:||August 27, 2018|
|Minimum OS||Android 1.6+ (Donut)|
|Category||Android Lifestyle Apps|
About Natal Chart Meanings app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNatal Chart Meanings app is a free Android Lifestyle app, has been published by Allen Edwall on August 27, 2018.
Natal Chart Meanings 2.01 is latest version of Natal Chart Meanings app updated by CloudApks.com on October 04, 2020. On this page you can find Natal Chart Meanings apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Natal Chart Meanings app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added a "Symbols" button so user can translate astrological symbols into English words.
The DescriptionStudents of astrology need to learn the meanings of the planets, signs, houses, and aspects in order to properly understand the information that a natal horoscope is trying to convey. This handy program will interpret any combination of these factors so you can improve your ability to analyze any natal horoscope.
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (4)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (7)
2 ★ (7)
1 ★ (32)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Perfect for new and intermediate learners. No ads-just easy to understand stuff. Thank you, Allen!
- 5 ★: Easy to use and adept explanations of aspects, houses, and all that kind of stuff. Worth the download if you are interested in learning about astrology.
- 5 ★: Informative and mystically relevant. A wonderful universal tool.
- 1 ★: I couldn't get the app to fit my screen to see all options
- 5 ★: another great product by Mr. Edwall!
- 1 ★: it expects you to already know your chart instead of helping to understand it.
- 5 ★: Thank you for all that you do for the Astrology community.
- 5 ★: Keep up the great work Allen, God bless you!
- 5 ★: To the point!
- 2 ★: Very generic.
- 5 ★: The best!
- 5 ★: Good
- 3 ★: There's no key for all the symbols in a natal chart so how is a beginner supposed to know what all those symbols mean?? This app expects you to adjust know what each of those symbols represent so this app is definitely for intermediate-advanced readers.
- 4 ★: Gave 4 stars because I have to try it and see the result myself. Till then best of luck.
- 3 ★: Was turned off by the lack of explanation for Neptune in Capricorn. Actually the lack of all the outer planets was off-putting. They all matter, not interested in just reading about the personal planets. Incomplete.
Instruction for installing Natal Chart Meanings app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Natal Chart Meanings app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (allen.edwall.astrowin-v2.01.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.