Alerts for Reddit 2.1
See all previous versions
|File size:||2.5 MB|
|Publish date:||February 21, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android News & Magazines Apps|
About Alerts for Reddit app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAlerts for Reddit app is a free Android News & Magazines app, has been published by Amanda O'Neal on February 21, 2019.
Alerts for Reddit 2.1 is latest version of Alerts for Reddit app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Alerts for Reddit apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Alerts for Reddit app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Introducing thread notifications! You can now subscribe to a single post or comment thread to receive notifications for all top-level responses. Try it out!
The DescriptionAlerts for Reddit allows you to receive phone notifications for hot new posts on your favorite subreddits, or by your favorite users. Whether you're tracking /r/worldnews or /r/birdswitharms, your phone will notify you when a new post has quickly risen to the top of a subreddit. For user tracking, you can get notifications for new posts and/or comments by any public user on Reddit!
- Add/remove subreddits or users at any time to start/stop seeing notifications
- No need to link your reddit account - you can subscribe for notifications to any public subreddit or user.
- Add up to 3 subreddits or users of your choosing for free; upgrade to Premium to receive notifications for more than 3.
- Set the notification frequency for each subreddit: "Low" if you only want breaking news, or "High" if you want notifications for all hot posts. Premium users can also select "All" to get notified for all new posts for a smaller subreddit.
- Set the notification frequency for each user: "Posts only" or "Posts and Comments"
- Got a Reddit app on your phone? Notifications will launch you straight to the app. No app? Notifications will bring you to Reddit via the browser.
- Never miss the posts you care about!
Ratings and Reviews
|3.8 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (6)
4 ★ (1)
3 ★ (5)
2 ★ (2)
1 ★ (0)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Looks promising! Hopefully it gets kept updated.
- 5 ★: Third!
- 2 ★: Doesn't work on Android 4.4.4, but does work on Android 6.0.1
Instruction for installing Alerts for Reddit app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Alerts for Reddit app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (alertsforreddit.amandaoneal.application-v2.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAlerts for Reddit app apk 2.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsAlerts for Reddit 2.1:
Published on: February 21, 2019
File size: 2.5 MB
Alerts for Reddit 2.0:
Published on: December 30, 2018
File size: 2.5 MB
Alerts for Reddit 1.0.2:
Published on: June 17, 2018
File size: 3 MB
Alerts for Reddit 1.0.1:
Published on: January 15, 2018
File size: 3 MB