|File size:||5.8 MB|
|Publish date:||February 26, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About EduPage app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewEduPage app is a free Android Education app, has been published by aSc Applied Software Consultants on February 26, 2021.
EduPage 2.0.76 is latest version of EduPage app updated by CloudApks.com on April 30, 2021. On this page you can find EduPage apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
EduPage app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bugfixes
The DescriptionEduPage - application for teachers, students and parents
Premium interactive tests for everyone!
Even if your school is not using any of the bellow features, you can still use this application! It contains many interactive tests from Math - where you have to think a little, English - where you need to understand the spoken word, some Geography, Biology and even Music. Try it out!
Send messages to teachers, classes or parents. Start group discussions with the whole class or with all its parents.
Electronic grade book
Teachers can input grades on mobile or in web interface, parents and students will see them in this mobile application.
Electronic class register
Input curriculum for each lesson directly from your mobile. Lesson plans can be used to simply pick the next topic.
Attendance & absence notes
Input absent students. Class teachers can also input absence notes or simply allow parents to send electronic absence notes directly from their mobile phones.
Input the homework. Students and parents can view and mark them as ready. They will love you!
Download your timetable for offline viewing. (School needs to use aSc TimeTables. There is a free trial at http://www.asctimetables.com)
Check the daily substitution changes on your mobile. Includes push notifications. (School needs to use aSc Substitutions).
Create interactive tests for your students. The results are automatically collected and the assignments are evaluated.
View the weekly menu. It is also possible to order or cancel the meal for each day.
Anything that teachers inputs automatically generates notification on your mobile. No need to check webpage now and then.
If your school is not using EduPage, you can still use this application to input grades and homework. If you add emails of your parents they will be able to use this same application to check what you have inputted. It is also possible to invite your colleagues and share the data with them!
For school administrators:
Check www.edupage.org for more information how your school can benefit from using EduPage!
Ratings and Reviews
2.6 out of 5
5 ★ (15881)
4 ★ (1052)
3 ★ (1589)
2 ★ (2165)
1 ★ (9733)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: It loads to much when opened. Like how am I supposed to wait for 10 min just to see if I have a message. BTW Stream Dynamite by BTS
- 1 ★: Not working.. Please fix issues.
- 1 ★: very sexy app, I recommend if u wanna have a good time ;)
- 1 ★: It used to be extremely slow few months ago. Now this is utter garbage. It keeps loading for hours and hours and hours and still doesn't open. Don't give me the bad internet excuse you clown developers. I watch YouTube Netflix all day and it's perfectly smooth. I go through social media and everything's fine. The moment I open this terrible app it keeps loading for the entire day
- 1 ★: The app is poorly built and typically doesn't work as I think it should. I've gotten in trouble for missing classes that I didn't know were ongoing, timetable on the homepage doesn't even work at all, the app just doesn't load half the time. Honestly, just shut down please! For my sake, and the sake of other people that use this half done platform to host online Educational Institutions. I don't even know why my school is hell bent on using this garbage.
- 1 ★: I wouldnt wish this app on my greatest enemy.You can have the best internet in the US and this app will still take forever just to load.The pc version is even worse!It shows that its loading but nothing is happening.Its unfortunate I have to use this app for school.If there was an option,I'd give it -10 out of 5 stars
- 1 ★: From student's standpoint; This app is an enormous lot of mess. UX is highly inconsistent, messy and often unintuitive and user-unfriendly. I'll point out an example; the Homeworks tab doesn't sync across clients, which means that the app keeps displaying homework that's marked as done in the "unfinished" category. The backend is also sometimes messy, like those errors that don't make sense (which are worse than Microsoft's).
- 5 ★: We use thus for our school online homework its really good please download this app for school online homeworks
- 1 ★: This is horrible app mainly in this time when we are stacked at home ... Bad orientation into app. So sad... Latest version was more better...
- 1 ★: I cannot attach images, because the app keeps bringing me to the Google Drive app after using it only once. Didn't happen before this update. Update: Now I can't even open any given homework. Thanks.
- 5 ★: I love it my meetings Deen Arabic And English clases
- 3 ★: The only issue I have is that whenever the teacher assigns anything other than homework, the app treats it like a test. Even if it's just a lesson.
- 1 ★: Very bad for your mental health. Wouldn't recommend😩😬
- 1 ★: Each day when the app opens, the first thing that runs out is the message where "New" is written in the yellow sun above and below it is written "Hooray! A new version is available. The application is being updated in" At the bottom, the time counts down from 10 seconds, and below is the "Update Now" in the green rectangle. It really bothers, why this message appears? Remove it!
- 1 ★: The app flips a coin if it wants to send me a message or not, leaving me without knowing what we have for homework, all I am left with is checking regularly, which can be a pain while doing other things. Today the app havent shown me a message our class teacher send about classification and needing to send the rest of the homework, leaving me last second with 3 assignments left.
Instruction for installing EduPage app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download EduPage app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.org.edupage-v2.0.76.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsEduPage app apk 2.0.76 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsEduPage 2.0.76:
Published on: February 26, 2021
File size: 5.8 MB
Published on: October 07, 2020
File size: 5.7 MB
Published on: October 06, 2020
File size: 5.7 MB
Published on: September 28, 2020
File size: 5 MB
Published on: September 05, 2020
File size: 5 MB
Published on: August 06, 2020
File size: 5 MB