Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 3.0.0
|File size:||20.9 MB|
|Publish date:||July 21, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Books & Reference Apps|
About Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStorybook Rhymes Volume 1 app is a free Android Books & Reference app, has been published by Fisher-Price, Inc. on July 21, 2020.
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 3.0.0 is latest version of Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Minor bug fixes
The DescriptionRead and sing along to baby’s favorite nursery rhymes! This interactive app encourages early learning with dynamic characters, engaging music, sung songs, animations and two great classic stories: One, Two, Buckle My Shoe and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
• Two classic nursery rhyme stories:
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
• Two modes of play that grow with baby’s development:
- Sing to Me – For the younger baby, the narrator sings the stories and any touch advances the content
- Read & Learn – For the older baby, the narrator reads the stories and the interactive touch points reveal additional animated content
• Tap the screen to interact with surprise animations
• Hear engaging music and sung songs for your baby
• Personalized book plate for your baby
• Turn background music on/off
• Turn narrator voice on/off
• Auto Play - will automatically “turn the page” to advance content for baby
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (1288)
4 ★ (392)
3 ★ (825)
2 ★ (1097)
1 ★ (6281)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: My 3yr and my 1yr old have so much fun playing on this and learning to read they love the stories and the games
- 1 ★: Had to download it after it had downloaded from the play store so it double download and only 2 rhymes was very disappointed after all that will look for something else
- 5 ★: It exceeds my expectations.. I get to learn my old time rhymes all over again. I'm in love it makes me very happy for baby n me
- 5 ★: Have dinner brush teeth weewee toilet go to bed go to sleep
- 5 ★: Thanks beacause it is approiat
- 5 ★: is work game
- 5 ★: My son love game
- 4 ★: Me a S ngv ...........he
- 5 ★: very helpful.
- 3 ★: App muy simple con uno terminos y condiciones muy elevados
- 2 ★: My son loves this and the other books but now they don't open for him? Why is it doing this. I hit agree but it does nothing? Can someone HELP ME? THIS WAS HIS FAVORITE AND A 1YEAR OLD DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HIS BOOK ON MOMMYS PHONE DONT WORK ANYMORE! SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP THAT WOULD BE AWESOME THANKS
- 1 ★: Where is the Spanish version? It's gone now. My autistic daughter loves the Spanish version. During an upgrade, you did something and it stopped working. I went into Google Play to download it again and it's gone. You clearly have no idea what is like for an autistic child to lose something they love. Why don't YOU try to explain that to them?
- 1 ★: Couldn't even use it. Stuck on user agreement and nothing else. Was really looking forward to using this app. So disappointed in Fisher price.
- 1 ★: This was wonderful at first now it will not pull up full screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled rebooted phone. Same problem. Really sad because my son loved this.
- 1 ★: Stuck on end user agreement and can't use. I used to love this app for my son but now it useless.
Instruction for installing Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.ie.capture.fisherprice-v3.0.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsStorybook Rhymes Volume 1 app apk 3.0.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsStorybook Rhymes Volume 1 3.0.0:
Published on: July 21, 2020
File size: 20.9 MB
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 2.9.0:
Published on: May 10, 2020
File size: 20.9 MB
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 2.8.0:
Published on: October 10, 2018
File size: 21.1 MB
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 2.6.1:
Published on: May 02, 2018
File size: 24.6 MB
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 2.4.1:
Published on: November 09, 2017
File size: 33.3 MB
Storybook Rhymes Volume 1 2.3.3:
Published on: January 07, 2015
File size: 23.8 MB