Little People™ Player 1.2.6
|File size:||12.2 MB|
|Publish date:||August 25, 2014|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Little People™ Player app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewLittle People™ Player app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Fisher-Price, Inc. on August 25, 2014.
Little People™ Player 1.2.6 is latest version of Little People™ Player app updated by CloudApks.com on July 06, 2019. On this page you can find Little People™ Player apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Little People™ Player app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionThe Little People™ Player lets your child watch and interact with their favorite Little People characters! The child-friendly interface makes it easy for mom and her child to find and select entertaining videos, music, and much more!
Designed for children ages 1-5.
• 8 videos featuring your favorite Little People friends: Eddie, Sofie, Koby, Mia and Tessa!
• A variety of songs for your child to enjoy
• Access to your other favorite Little People apps from Fisher-Price
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (547)
4 ★ (157)
3 ★ (79)
2 ★ (28)
1 ★ (76)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: The screen doesnt stay on. It goes black and screen locks which then resets the app. Then I have upset kids. But the kids do Love the music and videos. Just fix the screen going black in the middle of videos and it will be good.
- 5 ★: it's not fair to your little fans y'all need a cartoon or something I buy my girls everything I can find that's little people because they love you so much can you guys please add more my girls love love love this app you guys should even consider a cartoon on tv
- 3 ★: The videos freeze my phone. Amber-Ben, I'm not sure if they added the song before or after your comment but there is a song specifically speaking about ignoring gender roles. In the song you are talking about, they don't say "girls" or "boys" but they say names of the characters they are describing and the things that those characters like to do.
- 4 ★: This is based on a newer version of Little People, not the first one that Aaron Neville sang the theme song for. The songs are more modern but still very cute.
- 3 ★: Same problem as david mills. Screen timing out on videos but apart from thag my kid loves it.
- 5 ★: Its better if there is a background music playing while choosing videos that the kids wanted to watch, just like in your puppy player thing
- 5 ★: My baby can't get enough of it, if u want something for your kids that is entertaining get this app
- 3 ★: I like the content but the app allows the screen to timeout as other reviewers have noted. Other video playing apps don't have this issue. Please fix!
- 5 ★: It is a very cool app my 18 month old loves it the music is very catchy I cant help myself but this is the app he plays with the most
- 5 ★: My 1 year old loves this! Only downfall can't get apps added on Samsung tablet.
- 1 ★: The app allows the phone screen time out to lock the phone rendering the app useless.
- 5 ★: My 2 year old loves this app... and I love it for that as well, but I do think it teaches cute subjects.
- 5 ★: My 2 year old daughter loves it! She is shy like Mia so it gives her someone to relate too. My 6 year old son even likes it too.
- 5 ★: Keeps my Two Year Older Busy, She absolutely loves this app along with all the other fisher price apps. My only request is for the black out at the end of some videos to be fixed.
- 5 ★: my 2 year old loves this app on my old xoom tablet he's singing right now Eddie Tessa Mia Sophie Coby!! Good job and great app!!
Instruction for installing Little People™ Player app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Little People™ Player app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.fisherprice.com.littlepeopleGoogle-v1.2.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsLittle People™ Player app apk 1.2.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsLittle People™ Player 1.2.6:
Published on: August 25, 2014
File size: 12.2 MB