Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.5.r004.161678406
|File size:||16.6 MB|
|Publish date:||May 18, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewVudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by VUDU on May 18, 2021.
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.5.r004.161678406 is latest version of Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app updated by CloudApks.com on July 08, 2021. On this page you can find Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)General bug fixes: We squished some bugs to improve overall performance
The DescriptionMovies, anywhere. Want to buy, stream, rent or watch them for free? Get the free Vudu app and instantly watch movies and TV shows wherever and whenever you want, on your phone or on the device of your choice. Join us freely – no subscriptions and no contracts to sign here! Watch new movies and shows weeks before they hit the shelves and other subscription streaming services. Stream with stunning clarity and sound in up to 4K UHD, with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio on select devices. Or watch thousands of titles free with limited commercials with Vudu Movies On Us – now also on the Android TV app.
Discover 7 reasons why you'll love Vudu:
YOUR PHONE = YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
A movie library on your phone? Vudu makes it all possible. All your movies and TV shows can now be found on your phone, and yes, even the brand new ones! Our library can also keep you busy for ages: with over 100,000 movies and shows, the possibility to link your Disney Movies Anywhere account, and new ones coming out every month, you'll always have something to enjoy.
WATCH WHAT YOU WANT, HOWEVER YOU WANT
Stream, rent, or own? Download and watch offline? Do you want to pay? You get to decide exactly how you want to watch your TV shows and movies.
Movies, for free. (Really.) With Movies On Us, a Vudu exclusive, you can watch thousands of movies with limited and short commercials, and not have to pay.
DOWNLOAD & WATCH OFFLINE
If you buy or rent a movie or a TV show, Vudu lets you download it on your phone. Enjoy your library offline! And forget about buffering: you won't depend on a flimsy Wi-Fi signal to stream anymore.
Only pay for what you want to watch. Don't pay for a catalogue of shows you don't want to watch: get only what you want.
TURN PHYSICAL INTO DIGITAL
You already own a physical copy of a movie? With Disc to Digital, scan a UPC and convert hard copies into digital format in one click only. Download what you own and enjoy your movies offline.
Vudu is supported by Google Chromecast. That's right, you don't have to limit yourself to your phone screen: go big and watch your new movie on your home TV set.
Like our app? Please rate and review it. And let us know your comments at Googleplay@vudu.com.
Learn more about Vudu UHD at http://www.vudu.com/UHD
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.vudu.com/privacy
Ratings and Reviews
4.5 out of 5
5 ★ (5174)
4 ★ (2017)
3 ★ (4335)
2 ★ (15013)
1 ★ (81313)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Ah VUDU... I posted about the various issues I've had with this app. Playback issue after playback issue after playback issue. Yes its nice that they have free with ads, deals on sets of movies or TV shows. Thats all fine and dandy. Until you get down to watching the stuff you buy. From Playback issues that occur just by going to another app, answering a phone call, sending a text, etc. Now let's add another issue! "Network Issue during PLAYBACK" all while I'm trying to watch my shows or movies.
- 4 ★: I had to reinstall the app because it kept crashing. This deleted all of my downloaded movies. Vudu need to fix that when you log out or reinstall that it saves your downloaded movies. They're on a SD cards and should still be recognized. I now have to do it all over again.
- 2 ★: Terrible, and in the 7 years I've been stuck with my video collection hosted by them it's never changed. Downloaded movies are even worse as they are riddled with audio misalignment issues, terrible quality, and getting stuck on the loading screen without ever playing. You're better off just watching the free movies with commercials than getting stuck with your collection on this platform. Their mobile, desktop, and smart device apps are all riddled with these issues.
- 5 ★: Very fun and well made app they have updated it over the years to run smoothly on different formats even in Ultra HD What I love is they let you rent new movies or buy the old stuff you grew up on In good quality. No catches you own youre movies and can use them anywhere. As long as they keep it this way where I own my content I'll always keep using this app. That's what I loved about blue ray you could own it. Now it's more easy to use digital. Say this blessing Jesus is lord peace
- 1 ★: Changing my 4-star to 1-star. App has serious login issues. Figured out my password works on my computer and Roku but not using this app. I know I'm typing right because 1) I click the eye icon and 2) a couple times during the day I could login. Now I start the app it asks me to login again. I enter credentials and it says "Login Failed"... wow, Vudu stop overwhelming me with error information and too many details. (sarcasm) Seriously, 2 words? Yes I know it failed, why? My password is good!
- 4 ★: I mostly use it for my digital library and I love that it syncs with Movies Anywhere, but if you're looking for good free content, it's not great because it wants you to buy most of the good stuff. I still enjoy the app.
- 5 ★: I love Vudu!!! My library is huge and it's all at my fingertips.. no more worries about ruining my physical copies and the digital copy stays fresh and crisp like and new blu-ray.. and I know if I can't find physical copies I can always add a digital to my library.. plus they tons of free content.. and good deals! I totally recommend Vudu to the world!! 💯🍻🤘🏻😎
- 1 ★: It will NOT work with chromebook (they told me when I called) and it will not work with hotspot. They haven't called back after I made a ticket with them (about three weeks ago), about why it won't work on my samsung galaxy j2 with wifi. I can play movies on phone if using my mobile data to start loading movie and switching to wifi. wifi alone will not work with the phone. Edit: phone works fine. Can use chromebook internet to use vudu.
- 5 ★: The best thing about Vudu (and other Universal apps) is that I have all my non-disney DVD digital copies stored there along with a few I purchased. A few years ago I entered the license keys for all the digital copies I bought along with DVDs. Even though it was well past the amount of time I was given, it still accepted all of them. I wasn't even sure what to do with all those license keys. Nice! Also, I don't mind watching movies for free with ads. A few good nuggets in there.
- 4 ★: I really like this app. However I'd really like to see a couple of changes in the future. 1. When purchasing multiple movies, there is no way to add them to a cart, and have one single debit charge for the payment. Instead you have a separate transaction for each individual movie.. this drives me crazy. 2. I'd like to see a way to organize the movies you have purchased in your library,.movies that go together get lost inside my ever expanding digital movie collection.
- 5 ★: It's a great app I used since 2013 back on Blu Ray players. I collected several movies and tv shows ever since. The only problem(s) I encountered (on phone only) is playback issue where I pause a show or movie then come back it won't playback where I left off which is a rare occurrence but on other days the app won't come up at all/just show a blank blue screen. On Roku devices Vudu streams better but on phones you will encounter the problems I just mentioned. I still give it 5 stars though.
- 1 ★: I just wish this app would actually work correctly. Casting is completely broken and I get an infinite loading screen while the audio happily plays on in the background. Even the PS5 app just tells me the video player stopped working and I can't watch anything. Logging out doesn't help. Reinstalling doesn't help. Why is this so hard? None of my other streaming apps give me any trouble at all.
- 1 ★: The app keeps telling me to link movies anywhere account to use disc to digital and I did it many times it says it's a success but when I try to use disc to digital again it gives me the same message and I just go in circles. Fix!!!!!!!!
- 5 ★: I have had VUDU for a few years and have close to 300 movies purchased, love how they are always having sales. I have to say I'm leaving this review simply due to the negative I have read, I don't know if I'm the lucky one here but but I have never once not been able to play a movie at any time.Once in a great while it seems to stop a movie I am watching and simply have to press play to proceed, and that's maybe once every several months. I have on TV, phone and tablets, no problems.
- 2 ★: Is always singing me out. Not as stable as movies anywhere or other streaming apps. I would use it more if it didnt sign me out all the time and fustrate me. Been times where I just didnt bother signing back in and just watched Movies anywhere or Disney+. Maybe fix this if you want people to stay on your app.
Instruction for installing Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.vudu.air.DownloaderTablet-v7.5.r004.161678406.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsVudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! app apk 7.5.r004.161678406 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsVudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.5.r004.161678406:
Published on: May 18, 2021
File size: 16.6 MB
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.4.5.r002.161377490:
Published on: March 30, 2021
File size: 13.1 MB
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.4.4.r005.161132422:
Published on: February 02, 2021
File size: 15.4 MB
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.4.3.r008.160799150:
Published on: December 17, 2020
File size: 15.4 MB
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.4.2.r008.160590866:
Published on: November 24, 2020
File size: 15.2 MB
Vudu - Rent, Buy or Watch Movies with No Fee! 7.4.1.r003.160335799:
Published on: October 30, 2020
File size: 15.2 MB