Starfall Learn to Read 3.35
|File size:||49.7 MB|
|Publish date:||April 29, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Starfall Learn to Read app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewStarfall Learn to Read app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Starfall Education Foundation on April 29, 2021.
Starfall Learn to Read 3.35 is latest version of Starfall Learn to Read app updated by CloudApks.com on April 30, 2021. On this page you can find Starfall Learn to Read apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Starfall Learn to Read app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Starfall Learn to Read offers performance enhancements and minor bug fixes for a better user experience. Have fun learning!
The DescriptionThe Learn to Read index content from the starfall.com website is now a FREE app!
The Starfall Learn to Read FREE app is made possible by the member supporters of Starfall.com, a publicly supported nonprofit. The activities at Starfall.com motivate through exploration, positive reinforcement, and play. For accessible content please visit www.starfall.com/h/accessibility.php
Since 2002 Children around the world have learned to read with Zac the Rat — and your child will too! Each numbered section features a vowel sound and its related spelling. Your child will hear, touch, read and eventually master this sound-spelling through a variety of engaging activities, movies, and songs. Encourage your child to play and explore! Your child will come to recognize the relationship between spoken and written language while having fun learning to read. This app is excellent for emerging readers and English language learners.
Ratings and Reviews
4.0 out of 5
5 ★ (340)
4 ★ (60)
3 ★ (70)
2 ★ (100)
1 ★ (1190)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Good app. Includes: learning songs/movie clips; games. Teaches phonics, reading, spelling. DONT LIKE: 1) 'a' before n/m says 'air' not 'a' as in 'sat'. 2) I like phonics apps to teach letter sounds not letter names as well - to help kids focus on one skill (letter names naturally come later). At least have an option!
- 5 ★: If I could give it 10 stars I would have, I have paid good money for content in book form that's free in this app... This app is EXACTLY what I wanted for my pre schoolers... it's an awesome app, thank God I found it. Edit: the games are designed in a way that engages the kids and make them learn boring and confusing topics like vowels and use of e at the end of a word in a way the kids want to learn over and over again, no other games or apps I have used come close to the games of this app.
- 5 ★: Great app. Thanks for making this free specially that almost everyone is homeschooling. Teaching a kindergarten how to read is a real challenge for me. Glad to find this!
- 5 ★: My child really loves this app and she has so much fun learning,reading,playing, she loves this app i also love it because she is always productive on this amazing app
- 5 ★: Its fun easy to use and my 5 year old son loves it and i don't have to worry about assisting because its crystal clear.
- 5 ★: Excellent app. Fun and simple learning for Pre-schoolers. Kids are not easily bored when learning with this app.
- 5 ★: I love this because I have a little brother that needs to learn a lot he is 5🥰🥰🥰💯
- 5 ★: I downloaded this at random and it's PERFECT- exactly what I wanted, incredible content and no ads!
- 2 ★: It is just very hard to download. I mean, I am getting this for my child, and it is still not downloading. I am using a computer...but is that the problem? I am not sure. I got this computer very recently. So, I am very disapointed. My child really was looking forward to doing this amazing app, and I am very surprised and angry to see that it isn't downloading. I waited for a whole 2 hours, and it still says waiting to download.
- 5 ★: my almost 5yr old loves to spell words and sound them out!! This app is perfect for him
- 5 ★: It is a really educational app and my 3 year old learns a lot from it thank you
- 1 ★: Don't install: once installed, app forces itself as a recommended app & can't be removed from apps in recommended list of PlayStore
- 5 ★: Love this app. My 6 year old sister loves it.
- 5 ★: Amazing app for learning vowels and also reading.
- 5 ★: this is amazing! my duaghter learned to read in 3 weeks... I totally regiment this app
Instruction for installing Starfall Learn to Read app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Starfall Learn to Read app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.starfall.ltr-v3.35.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsStarfall Learn to Read app apk 3.35 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.