Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem 200100
|File size:||16.5 MB|
|Publish date:||October 26, 2015|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewGood Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Samuramu on October 26, 2015.
Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem 200100 is latest version of Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Our newest version has a few exciting features: a new built in mechanism to reward players for training.
The DescriptionGood Blocks is a Psychological Training Game (PTG) designed to enhance your psychological well being. Good Blocks looks and feels like a game, yet practicing overtime improves your self-esteem, body image, social anxiety and mood. With Good Blocks you train while you play!
Higher self-esteem, better body image and lower social anxiety was found to be associated with the following benefits:
- Better mood
- Reduced stress
- Being more active
- Being more social
- Feeling better about yourself
- Coping better with stressful situations
Large parts of our 'self-talk' can be negative and therefore can affect our self-esteem in daily life. By training ourselves to identify positive as well as negative thoughts, hence accept or reject them, we can improve the way we deal with situations as well as give ourselves a powerful tool in understanding the way we think and act. Good Blocks offers the experience of a new and unexplored breed of games: Psychological Training Games (PTG).
For optimal use use Good Blocks between psychological therapy sessions with your psychologist. PLAYING GOOD BLOCKS DOES NOT REPLACE PROFESSIONAL HELP.
Good Blocks is based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), the psychological therapy with the strongest research support. Good Blocks allows you to change negative thinking styles almost without noticing. You learn to automatically detect, identify and react to your thoughts in a way that enhances mood and general functioning over time. It can help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you perceive the world.
Research links high self-esteem with many benefits. High self-esteem has been associated with psychological health and happiness, feeling good about oneself, more effective coping with challenges and negative feedback, and feeling valued and respected by other. Most people with high self-esteem appear to lead happy and productive lives. Conversely, substantial evidence shows a link between low self-esteem and depression, shyness, loneliness, and alienation
SCIENCE OF GOOD BLOCKS
Good Blocks is a scientifically-designed self-esteem enhancing game developed by Gur Ilany and an Associate Professor Guy Doron. Prof. Doron is a top psychologist with more than 45 peer reviewed publications. Prof. Doron works at the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya and is the Director of the Relationship Obsessive Compulsive Research Unit (ROCD-RU; http://rocd.net).
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (68)
4 ★ (15)
3 ★ (15)
2 ★ (4)
1 ★ (12)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I really liked this app until--after I bought the paid version--all the text disappeared from the "blocks and I found out there's no tech support for this game. It's no longer playable and the gur@ email address from their website just bounced back.
- 1 ★: No text appears on blocks after I payed for the full app.... Not so good blocks
- 5 ★: Effective for anxiety & depression.
- 5 ★: Great supplement to my CBT! A worthwhile investment :)
- 5 ★: Short sweet and simple.
- 4 ★: Mhm. I use this app as often as I remember to. It is a good one. Sometimes when flicking away the negative thoughts, I think about their positive equivalent to smooth out the harsh thought even more. Sometimes I say the blocks outloud to myself like affirmations, so that even when I don't flick it satisfyingly enough I can still reap some benefit from playing. It's great, helpful, simple.
- 2 ★: I bought this game as I heard so many positive reviews about it, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed with it. The way some of the statements are written makes it unclear what it's trying to say, let alone being able to tell if it is supposed to be positive or negative. I would like to ask for a refund. I'm not happy with this game.
- 3 ★: It's a good little game but the controls can be a bit sticky, might be my hardware but it's frustrating. Bit samey after a while.
- 5 ★: Only been using this 3 days and am starting to distinguish between helpful and unhelpful thoughts that aren't true about me
- 5 ★: Really enjoyable game that helps to remind you of the great person that you are. I love it!
- 4 ★: Good app for tracking moods. Some phrases are hard to accept/reject but I suppose thats the point of it
- 3 ★: I love the idea of the app, but every time I start it the app makes noise until I can quickly turn it off.
- 5 ★: Great App! Use it and you will think more positively!
- 5 ★: You should try it. I looooove it
- 5 ★: Awesome!
Instruction for installing Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Good Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.samuramu.mindflex-v200100.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsGood Blocks - Improve confidence & self esteem app apk 200100 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.