#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 3.1.3
|File size:||21.6 MB|
|Publish date:||July 04, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Category||Android Medical Apps|
About #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app
Table of contents
CloudApks's review#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app is a free Android Medical app, has been published by Samuramu on July 04, 2021.
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 3.1.3 is latest version of #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app updated by CloudApks.com on July 04, 2021. On this page you can find #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
The DescriptionWish to build confidence and have higher self esteem? Want to learn how to become more successful and enjoy the power of inner-monologue?
IMPROVING SELF LOVE AND SELF ESTEEM IS SIMPLE
Throw away your negative thoughts. Accept your positive thoughts. Learn to identify your inner conversation and respond to real life thoughts. Train daily and improve your self esteem and wellness.
The app is shown to improve supportive thinking and reduce maladaptive beliefs in 7 published academic papers.
According to CBT models, negative self talk – individuals’ ongoing interpretations of the self, others and the world - maintain psychological difficulties such as low self esteem, mood, and maladaptive behaviours.
HOW DO I FEEL SELF LOVE
The foundations of healthy self worth and self esteem are built upon beliefs. Our beliefs have the potential to bias and affect our ability to deal with daily situations. For example, if I believe that "everything in my life needs to be prefect", I won't be able to live up to these expectations and my confidence will decrease.
BELIEFS AND SELF TALK
Beliefs and self talk are interrelated. With daily affirmations, we learn to embrace healthier and more adaptive self-talk. We can change our beliefs and get rid of thinking patterns that negatively affect our confidence and self-esteem.
HOW THE APP WORKS
The app is designed to:
1. Increase your awareness of negative thoughts
2. Train you to identify and challenge negative thoughts
3. Increase your daily access to affirmations and supportive thoughts
4. Increase the automaticity of helpful thinking
5. Provide daily affirmations for confidence and self-esteem boost
IS THIS APP SIMILAR TO PSYCHOLOGICAL THERAPY?
Our app platform is not designed to be used as a therapy or treatment, however:
1. It is being used by CBT therapists as a complementing tool.
2. It helps in maintaining self esteem during or after therapy.
3. It is found to relieve symptoms of anxiety, worries, obsessions and more.
GET TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS
The basic task in the app is simple - you will be presented with thoughts. If the thought promotes negative self talk - throw it away by dragging it on-screen. If the thought promotes positive or neutral thinking, accept it by dragging it towards you.
The more we train, the more automatic this process becomes.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TRAIN EACH DAY?
To feel better and improve your confidence, start today! We believe apps allow us to learn and train quickly and effectively. GG Apps are designed to be most effective in short training sessions. You are advised to complete up to 3 levels per day, which should only take between 2-4 minutes.
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO SELF LOVE
The app's many topics and themes are broken down into more than 500 levels. Each level has a pool of self-talk thoughts. Users are required to complete a random set of 'thoughts' to complete the level.
To further strengthen learning of supportive self-talk, each level the player completes is followed by a memory game in which one has to identify a supportive statements that appeared in the previous level.
The topics include: self esteem, belief in change, self criticism, negative thinking, coping, positive boost, comparing, perfectionism, emotions, social fears, self as an object, danger and threat, seeing the beauty, fear of abandonment, and more.
You can also test yourself to see how well your confidence progresses with our self assessment tool.
Training using this application, allows for gradual, steady learning of more adaptive self-talk thereby helping to break the vicious thought cycle maintaining low self-esteem.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FACTS BEHIND GGTUDE APPS
Visit our website: http://ggapps.net
OTHER APPS BY GG
GG Self Care & Mood Tracker
GG OCD Anxiety & Depression
GGBI: Body Image Distress & Preoccupation
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
5 ★ (78)
4 ★ (18)
3 ★ (48)
2 ★ (108)
1 ★ (348)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: I found it helpful. UPDATE I found the level they have for the toolbox, however i noticed that when going back to it i had to redo the levels after it. I really like this app and have some other improvements to recommend to make it even better. I find it more effective to take my time when pulling/pushing the statements, but when I do i receive less stars for the level, which is not encouraging. Also spelling/grammar could be improved on many of the statements. Thank you.
- 1 ★: I purchased the full version of the original app for ~£15 (which guaranteed lifetime access) , which I found quite helpful. I was highly disappointed to find out that the original app is no longer on my phone and has instead been replaced by an app that charges a monthly subscription. Fair enough if the creators want to follow this model but I do find it very unfair that the early adopters who paid full price for the original app no longer have access to it.
- 3 ★: I downloaded this along with a couple of others to see which I liked best. This was the best one. I did a few levels but when I clicked on it the next day it just stuck on the fetching data screen for a very long time. I tried 6 or 7 times on the second day but couldn't get into it. Had to delete it. Such a shame cos I really liked it
- 4 ★: A nice app, but I didn't get a feeling or indication from the app that it was going to be helpful and it's already asking for money. I hope you will let people see more of the app to understand what is happening with the questions we're answering and how everything works, and if it works. Still skeptical, just haven't seen enough yet. Thanks for letting me try it out!
- 4 ★: Updated review: I got help with unlocking the app again after the update that messed things up, and have tried the new version for a few months now. I have managed to locate my favorite content from the previous version and am also finding the new content useful. This app really is a great complement to therapy/medication and it is slowly but surely helping me replace negative thoughts with more useful ones. I only have minor complaints, otherwise it's close to perfect.
- 5 ★: This app is a GAME CHANGER in self confidence! After a few weeks of daily use, I realized my subconscious beliefs were changing and I began to truly believe the statements. It helped me begin to rebuild my confidence in an easy way that works whether you "believe " the statements or not. Lacking motivation and belief make raising confidence very difficult- GGSE supports seemingly effortless change that LASTS! Thank you so much for your apps!! Much love! ❤
- 5 ★: This seems to be a cognitive mind exercise prepared by some who found that it is helpful in changing thoughts, by 'Throwing' not helpful thoughts and 'Welcoming' helpful thoughts. Result of exercises of these workouts must be obvious. One learns to reject unhelpful thoughts and to accept helpful thoughts. Presently, I have decided to practice this for one month. If it can actually teach me to select my thoughts and distinguish between helpful and unhelpful thoughts, nothing can be better. 🙏
- 5 ★: I was honestly skeptical of trying this app as most articles etc I read about Self Esteem don't really resonate with me. However this app really surprised me. I look forward to using it each day and it's fun and easy to use. It's designed so you don't do too much in a hit so it doesn't feel overwhelming. I've noticed my thinking has started to change too (challenging negative/self deprecating thoughts) and I'm looking forward to seeing where I go with this.
- 5 ★: Ive had this app for a day and i can see a difference. im excited to keep going. I have ptsd and I have a lof of stuff in my life currently that makes me feel less of a person in general. This app is amazing! I shared it with a friend and my counselor.
- 4 ★: After a few weeks of use, I've noticed that, in times of crisis, I'm able to recall and mostly believe the statements I learned from the app. The depression GG app has a "toolbox" level that I love - is there supposed to be one in this app too? I add things to my personal toolbox but currently have no way of seeing them.
- 5 ★: This app is so personalised I feel like it's my mom speaking to me ...I love the way it pushes negative thoughts away and the concept of the app is really good .it uses human phycology and pushes negative thoughts actually makes me feel good.and I really appt the designer of this app because the design of the game makes it really comforting .it is very different from other apps which just has quotes in them .highly recommend!!!😍😍😍😍😍
- 3 ★: I had no confidence before i tried this app. Yes i have to delete it so i can use it (meaning i have to start from the start) but it is super useful. I did it all at once and it has made me happier as well. The only bad things are it not loading when you open it after using it. And you having to pay as well. I dont wanna pay to gain confidence. I may as well go on google and look. Overall its a great app
- 5 ★: i left a review but can't figure out how to edit it... so I'm leaving a follow up. The last few levels wouldn't work, so i emailed the developer and they fixed the bugs almost immediately. Just updated the app. Great app and recommend for helping shift negative thinking.
- 5 ★: I love it so far. I will most likely do in app purchases to access all the levels. This app is easy to understand. Clean interface.. not buggy. And it is helping my self esteem.
- 5 ★: This app proved surprisingly helpful and useful in bringing to my awareness a lot of erroneous beliefs and blindspots. Daily practice works well by taking small action to categorize our thoughts into positive affirmations to be reinforced into our subconscious and negative beliefs to be discarded and disolved. I love the approach and would highly recommend it to others.
Instruction for installing #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download #SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.samuramu.gg.se-v3.1.3.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissions#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) app apk 3.1.3 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versions#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 3.1.3:
Published on: July 04, 2021
File size: 21.6 MB
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 3.0.9:
Published on: May 06, 2021
File size: 21.5 MB
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 3.0.5:
Published on: April 22, 2021
File size: 21.4 MB
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 3.0.0:
Published on: September 21, 2020
File size: 26.3 MB
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 2.2.07:
Published on: October 09, 2019
File size: 17 MB
#SelfLove (GG Confidence & Self esteem) 2.2.04:
Published on: September 04, 2019
File size: 17 MB