Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.12.2
See all previous versions
|File size:||30.9 MB|
|Publish date:||August 14, 2019|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRosetta Stone: Learn Languages app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Rosetta Stone Ltd on August 14, 2019.
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.12.2 is latest version of Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.
The DescriptionLearn to speak a new language intuitively with Rosetta Stone. Train yourself to gain context from conversations using our proven immersion method.
Rosetta Stone’s award-winning mobile app teaches you to think in a new language by connecting what you’re seeing with what you’re saying. Explore a conversational way of language learning that grows your speaking and reading abilities. Study grammar and vocabulary intuitively and learn to speak a new language, from French to Korean.
★ 2018 Platinum Award for Best Educational App by the Best Mobile App Awards
★ 2018 PCMag Editors’ Choice
★ 2017 Best Productivity & Utilities App by Mobile UX Awards
TOP 3 FEATURES
• Sound amazing and improve your pronunciation with TruAccent®, our patented speech recognition technology.
• Thrive in conversation after using Rosetta Stone’s Dynamic Immersion® method.
• Perfect your language skills offline. Listen to our downloadable lessons and keep learning, wherever you are.
YOUR ROSETTA STONE JOURNEY
1. Open up your world
Choose from 24 languages: Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), English (US), English (UK), French, Japanese, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Dutch, Tagalog, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Farsi, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
2. Begin your journey
Practice learning the basic greetings, questions, and phrases you need to introduce yourself, get around, and start simple conversations. Refine your accent with our TruAccent® technology. Read short stories aloud for instant feedback. What you learn now is the foundation of your language journey.
3. Find your feet
This is where your learning experience really gets going. Get outside and explore your surroundings! Eat out, order a drink, ask for directions, haggle over an item, or make a new friend. Consult our easy-to-access Phrasebook for greetings, phrases, and useful expressions. Out and about without internet access? Learn offline with downloadable lessons, or listen to our audio companion.
4. Express yourself
You’re now beginning to feel confident expressing feelings and opinions in your new language. You can talk about everyday life, ask for advice, communicate with clients, and make jokes. You’re surprised at how much you can speak and understand!
5. Converse with ease
You’re thinking, expressing feelings, and dreaming in your new language. You can conduct business and socialize with confidence. You’re expressing yourself on a range of topics, from politics to sports, and everything in between. Congratulations! Strangers become friends and the world becomes a smaller place when you’ve learned a new language.
Download Rosetta Stone and start your language learning journey today!
Try us free for 3 days! If you enjoy your Rosetta Stone trial, do nothing and your subscription will automatically continue.
• Get full access to all lessons, stories, and audio companion when you subscribe to Rosetta Stone.
Enterprise and Education Learners
• Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for existing Enterprise and Education Learners.
• Features may vary for Enterprise and Education Learners.
Terms of service
• Your account will auto-renew 24 hours before your subscription ends. If auto-renew is on, Google Play will bill your subscription to at your current price.
• To manage your subscription and auto-renew, launch the Google Play Store app.
Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on Rosetta Stone to cancel.
For questions or assistance, please visit http://support.rosettastone.com
Ratings and Reviews
|4.5 out of 5|
5 ★ (150,120)
4 ★ (32,907)
3 ★ (7,740)
2 ★ (3,237)
1 ★ (8,877)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Excellent, I love the method that Rosetta Stone uses as it actually makes you think and use what you've learned compared to other apps I've used, which just give you the answers. 5 stars - definitely the more expensive option but you get what you pay for!
- 5 ★: Good Learning Tool. I have a fundamental knowledge of Dutch and Flemish from my time in the military. So far I'm happy wish the brush up I'm getting before I visit my son and daughter-in-law in the Netherlands next summer. Looking forward being able to speak more Dutch by the time I get there.
- 5 ★: It is challenging but when I can't complete a task there are options to open 'windows' with translations (for instance) for further guidance. The facility to listen and repeat in French is extremely useful. I feel I've learnt so much in just one hour!
- 5 ★: I haven't been using the app long, and in 2 days I have been on Rosetta Stone for at least half an hour immediately when I wake, and again for half an hour right before bed. In those 2-4 hours worth of learning, I've noticed a drastic difference in my learning speed, how well I am able to recognize certain characters & phrases, and it has improved my ability to draw conclusions. It has been a great source of learning and in a mere hour a day, for less than 3 consecutive days, I've learned much.
- 1 ★: The application looks good but it crashes constantly, and when the app is offline it's really buggy. I have to spend 30 pounds only to test this application. I have a service for 3 month that I can not use, defenily not the best purchase.
- 4 ★: great app so far I would prefer to learn the alphabet first so I can read, pronounce and remember the words. Without knowing the alphabet it feel like I'm guessing most of the time, so it takes me more time to remember the words.
- 5 ★: this is an excellent language learning tool it can be a bit difficult if you are not using the translate function however even without translate on it is still fairly easy to pick up it's a wonderfully inclusive tool and definitely the best I have seen for getting your pronunciation down.
- 5 ★: I love being able to learn at my pace on my phone! It does require a good internet connection, but being able to sneakily keep learning while anywhere in the house with the babies has helped a lot!
- 1 ★: considering the cost the lessons are rather bland and not very useful from a practical language usage. I typically do not need to say most of the examples they use. and repeating "how are you" is useless. I expected more for the cost and am very disappointed.
- 4 ★: It's great to learn the four activities of a language using solely the language itself and visuals. Rosetta Stone even explains grammar in the same way. Refreshing approach to language learning.
- 1 ★: Very poor app! It double charged me and nobody took responsibility for that. Now they charged me again without giving me access to the material. I believe there is a big bug in their transaction system. I did not expect that from Rosetta Stone.
- 5 ★: I have found this Rosetta stone to be very helpful in learning Portuguees. It teaches in a very practical and natural process. I only wish I knew more about ajusting learning focuses sooner and that there is writing practices available through the web version.
- 3 ★: It's good but could be better. The app has some bugs that shouldn't be there. The pronunciation lessons often don't register that you're talking. Also if you look at a translation while it is switching to the next lesson it will crash the app.
- 5 ★: There is good repetition in the Japanese language program to help get the vocabulary, sentence structure, and grammar firmly entrenched in your brain. I wanted to reinforce what I already know with the Japanese program. I am well into the fourth unit. Despite the massive amount of Japanese I already knew, the repetition has helped me streamline my ability to communicate. While I have only learned a couple new words, I more efficiently/quickly communicate in the language now.
- 2 ★: This app competently teaches language through immersion and relies on you using context clues to figure out what is said. I think it's genius. but while learning Mandarin, it would pair the wrong pictures to the phrase and trip me up. like saying "those people are cooking" while showing a picture of people walking as the correct pairing. I wish I was allowed a free trial instead. this was a waste of time and money.
Instruction for installing Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.rosettastone.mobile.CoursePlayer-v5.12.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRosetta Stone: Learn Languages app apk 5.12.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Previous versionsRosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.12.2:
Published on: August 14, 2019
File size: 30.9 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.12.1:
Published on: August 09, 2019
File size: 30.9 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.12.0:
Published on: July 23, 2019
File size: 30.8 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.7.2:
Published on: January 22, 2019
File size: 75 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.7.1:
Published on: December 20, 2018
File size: 75 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages 5.7.0:
Published on: December 19, 2018
File size: 74.5 MB