Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.8.0
See all previous versions
|File size:||37.5 MB|
|Publish date:||May 18, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewRosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app is a free Android Education app, has been published by Rosetta Stone Ltd on May 18, 2021.
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.8.0 is latest version of Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app updated by CloudApks.com on May 18, 2021. On this page you can find Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)• Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.
The DescriptionWhy the Rosetta Stone app?
Because the best way to learn a new language is to surround yourself with it, and our language learning app does just that. Rosetta Stone’s Dynamic Immersion® method uses interactive and contextual language lessons blended with Extended Learning features. Everything you need is literally at your fingertips–any time, anywhere, any device; online or off and completely ad-free.
• 2019 PCMag Editors’ Choice
• 2019 Tabby Awards Winner
• 2019 Best Mobile App Awards: Best Designed App and Best Overall App
For the first time, we’re offering every one of our languages under one subscription. Flip between languages as often as you’d like and enjoy the freedom to get seriously curious. To access all languages, simply select Unlimited Languages when you subscribe.
Practice and learn to speak Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Filipino, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Persian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, and more!
Rosetta Stone helps you speak confidently.
With a variety of speaking-focused lessons and features, instantaneous pronunciation feedback with TruAccent, a track record of getting people speaking any language confidently and a near-five star rating in the app store, the award-winning Rosetta Stone mobile app is the best way to learn and speak new languages.
What you want to learn, first.
Let us know why you're learning a new language and we'll create a game plan with curated content and helpful lesson reminders to help you stay on track in your learning journey**.
Fits any schedule.
Take a 10-minute lesson anywhere, study online or off.
Never leaves your side.
Practice languages here, there, and everywhere. Learn to speak English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese or any language you want.
Don’t get lost in translation.
Touch and hold anything from your Core Lessons to reveal its translation*.
TruAccent® technology provides real-time pronunciation feedback and helps you speak confidently.
Go beyond memorization.
Learn in context using our Dynamic Immersion® method.
Extended Language Learning Features
Say it like a local.
Improve pronunciation and practice speaking by reading aloud while listening to native speakers with stories and useful conversations.
Always know what to say.
Get easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, daily conversations and more with Phrasebook*.
Train your ear.
Take a break from the screen by listening to Audio Companion® lessons.
Select a language learning subscription:
Choose from 3 and 12-month subscriptions—as well as a Lifetime option. No translators, grammar books or dictionary needed!
Spanish (Latin American or Spain)
English (American or British)
Enterprise and Education Learners
Unlimited use of Rosetta Stone's mobile app is available for existing Enterprise and Education Learners. Features may vary for Enterprise and Education Learners.
*Available with select languages on the Rosetta Stone: Learn Languages app.
**Your Plan languages offered for Android are English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
Ratings and Reviews
|4.6 out of 5|
5 ★ (8895)
4 ★ (3398)
3 ★ (8455)
2 ★ (47693)
1 ★ (234929)
(*) is required
- 4 ★: Dark mode please. There are a few instances where the speech bubble points to the wrong person, which adds confusion. Otherwise, Rosetta stone is pretty good. It's very polished and has countless photos which helps the memory. They also include audio only downloads for easy listening review.
- 1 ★: App is poor. Not very friendly to use, photos are very small and can't tell what you are looking at, or any reason for what text you are trying to learn. I can't recommend it, and glad I only wasted $45 instead of the other options. Can't recommend rosetta stone.
- 3 ★: Good app for learning the more complex side of the language. I'm currently learning Mandarin so I can speak with my girlfriend's parents but after picking beginner it seems to throw you into the deep end by giving you symbols and not giving the translation along with them so you just sort of have to guess what they mean, I have to keep checking with my girlfriend if the translation is correct because I don't know. Also for the speaking phrases the replay of how it is supposedtosound doesnt work
- 5 ★: I like the setup Rosetta stone uses. I've used other apps before but I got used to Rosetta Stone taking language courses in college so I feel like this app is easier to use amd more comfortable for me. They give you a picture for visual, the written word for those that like to read it and an audio of how the word should sound. Really helps hit all aspects of learning
- 4 ★: The way it starts off a bit more complicated than I thought it would appeals to me more than certain other resources I've used that just have you repeat single, simple words over and over. I just started using it today but I already know at least 4 things I didn't know yesterday. So far so good. Also im using it for japanese.
- 1 ★: Rosetta Stone is excellent both my wife & I have lifetime membership. However the app does not function fully on a Galaxy tab s7. Only the units page & stories/audio page are available. The training plan page is not visible so you cannot follow your training plan on the app using a tablet. Very disappointed, I bought a tablet to better see the tiny pictures but due to the missing training plan I still have to use my phone, logged a support call. 03/05/21 no update from RS & still not yet fixed!
- 4 ★: It is a truly amazing app, simply incredible. But I would've given it five if they had more free options as some people are either not allowed or are not able to buy everything, but honestly that is litterly the only flaw. It's amazing!
- 1 ★: I waited after I used my email to have an account and then it says something like there's an error so I tried to use my email again then it said "this is email is already in use" I haven't entered yet and I can't log in either since idk that url thing. Fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 ★: The speach recognition becomes an exercise in frustration. I've used wired headphones, bluetooth headphones, and the phone's mic, and the app only seems to hear my voice half the time. (Speech recognition is the only reason I paid for 3 months) I understand that the apps uses immersive learning, but there are instances where you just need an out right explaination if how grammar and sintax works in a new language. 5 minutes on Google taught me more than hours of frustration did in this app.
- 1 ★: The reason I am giving Rosetta Stone one star is that their customer support is non-existent. I am quite sure they will reply to this review offering an email address, but they will absolutely not reply to my emails. I've repeatedly tried to contact the company about problems with the app, but I've had no response whatsoever. I deeply regret purchasing a lifetime subscription for this sub-par product. Absolutely not recommended.
- 1 ★: Buggy glitchy Editors and inventors are braindead. If you want your kids to scream their heads off then go ahead. Download. But if you don't then don't even THINK about it. So sometimes when the audio questions come up it sometimes doesn't say correct when I CLEARLY said it. Plz fix then I might give it a higher rating
- 3 ★: Ive just started using the app but so far it got quite some issues, like not continuing the lesson, making me say something again even tho it just told me i pronounced it right, or playing an audio and expecting me to say a different text. I hope it will get better, but right now its pretty frustrating
- 1 ★: Gave up almost immediately the user interface is awful. Tiny little prompts with task instructions flash up with no time at all to read them and it wasn't intially obvious that which icon to press to display them. Doesn't accept any voice input despite having permission and me speaking from a normal reading the phone distance or directly at the phone microphone where I can't see the screen. Various volumes were also tried from normal indoor voice to yelling and several in-between. Uninstalled.
- 4 ★: I like Rosetta stone because all the lessons are in the target language. I have one criticism. There should be grammar explanations for languages very different from English. Until then I recommend anyone learning Japanese or Korean to start with Lingo Deer and then come back here. Though learning closely related languages like German and French are fine without grammar instructions.
- 5 ★: It's really the best. It's interactive and engaging. You do have to use a little critical thinking when sorting out plurals and adverbs. But it's nothing difficult. I can't wait to turn off subtitles on hulu.
Instruction for installing Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.rosettastone.mobile.CoursePlayer-v8.8.0.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsRosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages app apk 8.8.0 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an application to record audio.
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Modify the global animation scaling factor.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Previous versionsRosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.8.0:
Published on: May 18, 2021
File size: 37.5 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.7.0:
Published on: May 04, 2021
File size: 37.5 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.6.0:
Published on: April 21, 2021
File size: 37.5 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.5.0:
Published on: April 07, 2021
File size: 37.5 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.4.0:
Published on: March 25, 2021
File size: 37.4 MB
Rosetta Stone: Learn, Practice & Speak Languages 8.3.1:
Published on: March 17, 2021
File size: 37.3 MB