NBC Sports 8.5.1
|File size:||32.5 MB|
|Publish date:||July 06, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Sports Apps|
About NBC Sports app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewNBC Sports app is a free Android Sports app, has been published by NBCUniversal Media, LLC on July 06, 2021.
NBC Sports 8.5.1 is latest version of NBC Sports app updated by CloudApks.com on July 07, 2021. On this page you can find NBC Sports apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
NBC Sports app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fixes and enhancements
The DescriptionWatch all of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games and thousands of LIVE sporting events airing on NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, Olympic Channel, Golf Channel and more with the NBC Sports app!
DEDICATED BRAND EXPERIENCES:
• NBC Sports
• NBC Sports Gold
• Golf Channel
• Olympic Channel
• Telemundo Deportes
STREAM LIVE EVENTS INCLUDING:
• NFL Sunday Night Football
• NHL Regular Season and Stanley Cup Playoffs
• PGA TOUR
• Premier League (soccer)
• NASCAR Monster Energy and Xfinity Series races
• French Open (tennis)
• Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes)
NBC SPORTS GOLD – PASS HIGHLIGHTS:
• PGA TOUR LIVE: PGA TOUR featured groups, integrated scoring
• TRACKPASS: ARCA, Whelen Modified Tour, IMSA, American Flat
• PHILLY PASS: Pregame, Postgame and Specials - Eagles, Sixers, Phillies & Flyers
• NFL: Eagles, Patriots, Ravens, Bears, 49ers, Raiders and Washington Football Team
• NBA: 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Kings, Trail Blazers, Warriors and Wizards
• NHL: Blackhawks, Capitals, Flyers and Sharks
• MLB: Athletics, Cubs, Giants, Mets, Phillies and White Sox
• MLS: Earthquakes and Revolution
• Live Events: watch marquee NBC Sports events LIVE!
• Video on Demand: access video clips, preview upcoming events and check out highlights from past events
• Full Event Replays: relive all the great moments with full event replays
• Push Notifications: receive reminder alerts for upcoming events
• Alternate camera angles, synchronized statistics and extra content available for some events
NBC Sports is proud to offer closed captioning support on shows with a “CC” icon in the player controls. Just touch to enable.
The vast majority of live streaming content on the NBC Sports app will only be available to authenticated cable, satellite and telco customers via TV Everywhere. Further instructions are provided in the app settings section.
NBC Sports Gold content is available without TV provider authentication. Terms and subscription fees apply. The Blazers Pass is only available to fans located in Blazers Territory, pursuant to NBA rules and agreements. The Philly Pass is not available in the NBC Sports Philadelphia distribution territory.
NBC Sports video is only accessible in the USA and certain U.S. territories. The application requires a 3G, 4G, LTE or WiFi network data connection. Watching video over a 3G or 4G connection may affect your wireless data plan. Data charges may apply. The video quality will adapt based on your data connection.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
NBC SPORTS DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=NBCSportsGroupOlympics&intake=NBCSportsGroupOlympics
NBC SPORTS CA NOTICE: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=NBCSportsGroupOlympics
Ratings and Reviews
3.5 out of 5
5 ★ (26350)
4 ★ (5640)
3 ★ (5630)
2 ★ (16035)
1 ★ (45844)
(*) is required
- 2 ★: Replays are so frustrating, if you fast forward you have to sit through ten minutes of commercials and it does not save your spot if you close out of the app. So it you close it, enjoy sitting through ten more minutes of commercials to get to your spot on a replay.
- 1 ★: Super glitchy and WAAYYYYY too many advertisements. REALLY annoying how often the damn ad Reels restart. It plays 3 ads when you first open the app and watch a game, but sometimes after the 3rd ad it restarts back at the 1st and plays all 3 again. Garbage glitchy app, I prefer to just not use it until it's fixed.
- 2 ★: Paid to watch Premier League and they don't even have all of the games. Also watch Rugby and they don't have USA vs England on July 4th, but they have IndyCar, Tour de France, and Track & Field. Those 3 are fine but viewership of Rugby (especially this test) would be just as high if not higher. Seriously lacking in quality. 35 billion dollar company that nickel and dimes you then continues to hold back content behind a paywall.
- 2 ★: If you check another app while streaming you have to suffer through commercials when you go back, sometimes a double set of commercials.LOTS of times you just see a "will resume shortly message. Last night I missed an entire inning to check a single text message.
- 1 ★: Zero stars would be better. Spent five hours trying to watch the Olympic trials and only saw about 15 minutes worth of actual content between all the buffering and freezing. The ads play perfectly, though! (Also funny how my original review saying the same thing was deleted.)
- 2 ★: Not sure if live sports is a great discretion. It lags then you hit go live then after several commercials it go live from the time you press go live now your 1/2 an inning behind. Better to exit and start again. Then you only have to watch a Honda commercial 6 times a game.
- 2 ★: Why can't I watch widescreen on my phone anymore? This app is ok, it's stuffed full of commercials, but that's just NBC. I would put up with it if I could watch widescreen.
- 1 ★: UPDATED 6/20/21 It keeps saying it has to authenticate😡😡 I can't get in anymore!!! I have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times! I used to like the app I've had it since 2018. Please fix this!
- 1 ★: At random times it cuts off streams completely with a "Coverage will resume shortly" screen which breaks the stream and never brings it up again. This happens because of the need to show you ads at randome given moments. The app is trash.
- 1 ★: Another missed bottom of the 9th inning of a NY Mets game you sit through 4 commercials watch 2 pitches the out of nowhere I shouldn't say out of nowhere cause it happens often but just cuts back to watching commercials again get back to the game and the games over not the first time my favorite is during the NHL playoffs and you miss the game winning goal it's wonderful
- 1 ★: I might have to give it one star. It's the worst streaming experience i've ever had. I watch full length motion pictures without any buffering. This I get to watch about10 seconds and it starts buffering.
- 1 ★: Used to work perfectly. Now app terminates every time you try to stream live game. Ever since Comcast announced they were shutting down NBC Sports and put the regional channels up for sale, this app shuts down. Not a coincidence and not going to be fixed.
- 1 ★: Thumbnail gave away the end of the race in replays, but it wasn't that big of a deal because the app crashed during or immediately following the commercials. Never got more than 20 minutes into a race.
- 1 ★: Horrible app. 10 minutes live coverage then log in thru your TV provider. When you do it says "you're not authorized to view content" It's free on TV but I'm not authorized.
- 1 ★: I want to watch highlights, and it says sign in. Sign in with what? There is nothing to join, except emails and alerts. I guess they only want existing customers in the know. App is terrible for new customers!
Instruction for installing NBC Sports app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download NBC Sports app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.nbcuni.com.nbcsports.liveextra-v8.5.1.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsNBC Sports app apk 8.5.1 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- Allows access to the vibrator.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsNBC Sports 8.5.1:
Published on: July 06, 2021
File size: 32.5 MB
NBC Sports 8.5.0:
Published on: June 17, 2021
File size: 32.1 MB
NBC Sports 8.4.0:
Published on: June 08, 2021
File size: 32.1 MB
NBC Sports 8.3.0:
Published on: April 29, 2021
File size: 32 MB
NBC Sports 8.1.7:
Published on: February 16, 2021
File size: 33.7 MB
NBC Sports 8.1.6:
Published on: November 18, 2020
File size: 33.1 MB