Michigan Lottery Official App 3.7.12
|File size:||9.1 MB|
|Publish date:||July 06, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Category||Android Entertainment Apps|
About Michigan Lottery Official App app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewMichigan Lottery Official App app is a free Android Entertainment app, has been published by Michigan Lottery on July 06, 2021.
Michigan Lottery Official App 3.7.12 is latest version of Michigan Lottery Official App app updated by CloudApks.com on July 10, 2021. On this page you can find Michigan Lottery Official App apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Michigan Lottery Official App app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Play games online for Cash
- Scan your tickets directly from your device to see results.
- Buy tickets for your favorite draw games
- NEW! Participate in Online Raffles
The DescriptionThe official full Michigan Lottery app is now available in the Google Play store!
Download the full app to:
• Play Michigan Lottery online instant games
• Purchase draw game tickets
• Scan tickets to check for winners
• Watch Club Keno drawings
• Check winning numbers
• View jackpots
• Play the Daily Spin to Win game
• Manage your account
• And more!
Must be at least 18 years or older.
Must be physically located in Michigan to make purchases and use some other features.
Knowing your limits is always your best bet.
Michigan Problem Gambling Support: Confidential, one-on-one support to any Michigan resident seeking help for a gambling problem. Call 1-800-270-7117. More Responsible Gaming Information available at: MichiganLottery.com/responsible-gaming
Ratings and Reviews
3.9 out of 5
5 ★ (1400)
4 ★ (270)
3 ★ (540)
2 ★ (990)
1 ★ (4530)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: I requested a payout for 10 whole dollars over a week ago and still have not received it. It still says pending on the app. Ridiculous were is my interest. Seems like a good class action lawsuit if they're going to hold onto my money this long I deserve some interest. It's linked to my debit card funny other apps can put the money in my account instantly.
- 1 ★: The app is super laggy. Sometimes things don't load at all or take a very long time to load. And don't download this thinking you might gamble a little and win something. You'd have better luck throwing your money off the top of a building and seeing if anyone brings it back to you.
- 1 ★: Lite version does not have scan capability. Asked to download "full" version, yet due to Google policy it is not in Play Store. Asked to download from unknown source. Not going to do that. This does not instill any confidence in the security of the Michigan Lottery. This app is useless. Like the Lottery website, it's hard to even look at. Too busy. Terrible user experience.
- 1 ★: Totally fixed. It is programmed to only let you win a hundred or 200 every few months. Maybe a thousand every couple years. Every other day you will lose everything you deposit. This is from years of experience. Biggest scam there is. I deposited 10-20$ a day for all of 2020, and won nothing. Maybe 100 all year. (10-20 a day for a year is about $4000-7000)
- 2 ★: It opens and workz but still has the forced 2nd app download. The app is actually a Scam. Violates a very important internet security printable.
- 1 ★: They have no problem taking your money instantaneously. But if you try to make a withdrawal, good luck. I have been waiting 5 WEEKS for my money to be deposited into my account. There is never anyone available to pick up the phone or answer a chat.
- 1 ★: First, why can't I get the full app from the play store? Second , the full app won't let me buy tickets fromy phone. I always have to find a computer. Useless.
- 1 ★: Went through the hassle to download the full app and the scanner doesn't work.
- 1 ★: The back of ticket states to scan with Michigan Lottery Mobile App. I downloaded the app and it tells me it can't scan. What a waste of time. Uninstalling the app now.
- 1 ★: Stupid app wouldn't allow me to purchase power ball tickets for whatever reason, after purchasing many times prior. Tried to email and live chat with someone with absolutely no answer. What's the point in trying to reach out to someone through the app if noone answers. Guess I'll just go to the store and purchase. The app obviously does not work as advertised.
- 3 ★: I'd re-rate at 5 stars under the circumstances of when I can redeem my instant ticket winnings to spend online. (To lose money faster, right back to you guys, DUH!) playing online is a lot of fun, but it's too dangerous having it linked to a bank account/savings. One of the quickest ways I have ever manage to sporadically burn $80 worth of cash in less than 5 minutes of playing.
- 1 ★: First off, this is the LITE version, and you will need to figure the ins and outs of your phone to actually download the "GOOD" version. On top of spending 30 minutes figuring out how to work a phone I had for years (they only give advice for one specific android phone model and do not cater to the rest of us) Once I was able to download the dumb app, and open it, then I try to register, and after giving last 4 of social security and birthday and all my info, they tell me they cannot VERIFY me?
- 1 ★: @Teresa - I don't know exactly why, or, if this app is entirely necessary but there's another "(Full)" version of the Michigan Lottery App that actually does work. It allows you to sign in (since this one doesn't). Also, the other version allows you to scan lottery tickets to check for winners or losers. I'm not positive but it might make you download this version before the other one becomes available (visible). Sounds strange, but I guess whatever works! Good Luck!
- 1 ★: Cannot scan a scratch off without having to pay for something in which you can do for free at a lotto retailer. Junk.
- 1 ★: Annoying that it requires you to disable internal protections on your phone "that may be harmful to your personal device or data" in order to download the full app. And this can only be done by DL'ing the Lite version 1st. I get that apps access certain things, but the developers already made it 2much trouble + steps as it is out of the gate. Then they want you to risk leaving yourself wide open to who knows what thru your phone. Yeah, you need to revamp your strategy here, Michigan Lottery.
Instruction for installing Michigan Lottery Official App app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Michigan Lottery Official App app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.michiganlottery.mobile-v3.7.12.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsMichigan Lottery Official App app apk 3.7.12 apk requires following permissions:
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Allows an app to access approximate location.
Previous versionsMichigan Lottery Official App 3.7.12:
Published on: July 06, 2021
File size: 9.1 MB
Michigan Lottery Official App 3.5.20:
Published on: December 01, 2020
File size: 9 MB
Michigan Lottery Official App 3.5.18:
Published on: November 12, 2020
File size: 9 MB
Michigan Lottery Official App 3.5.16:
Published on: September 30, 2020
File size: 9 MB
Michigan Lottery Official App 3.5.14:
Published on: September 14, 2020
File size: 9 MB
Michigan Lottery Official App 3.4.16:
Published on: May 18, 2020
File size: 6.7 MB