Solar System Scope 3.2.4
|File size:||74.8 MB|
|Publish date:||January 21, 2021|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Category||Android Education Apps|
About Solar System Scope app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewSolar System Scope app is a free Android Education app, has been published by INOVE, s.r.o. on January 21, 2021.
Solar System Scope 3.2.4 is latest version of Solar System Scope app updated by CloudApks.com on January 21, 2021. On this page you can find Solar System Scope apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Solar System Scope app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Added famous comet Hale-Bopp and interesting comets of 2020:
ATLAS C/2019 Y4,PanSTARRS C/2017 T2,2P/Encke,88P/Howell,29P/Schwassmann-Wachmann,ASASSN C/2018 N2,289P/Blanpain,141P/Machholz,17P/Holmes
Improved lightning in planet view
.vietnamese thanks to Chevalier(email@example.com)
.arabic thanks to MJTerminator(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ayad(email@example.com)
.easier button interaction
.years selection in time settings
.satellite titles in Earth orbit
The DescriptionSolar System Scope is a fun way of Exploring, Discovering and Playing with the Solar System and Outer Space.
Welcome to the Space Playground
Solar System Scope (or just Solar) contains many views and celestial simulations, but most of all - it brings you closer to the furthest reaches of our world and lets you experience lots of fantastic space sceneries.
It aspires to be the most illustrative, easy to understand and simple to use space model.
In Solar’s unique encyclopedia you will find the most interesting facts about every planet, dwarf planet, every major moon and more – and everything is accompanied by realistic 3D visualizations.
Solar’s encyclopedia is available in 19 languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese. More languages are coming soon!
Enjoy Stars and constellation of the night sky as viewed from any given location on Earth. You can point your device at the sky to see all objects in their proper place, but you can also simulate Night sky in the past or in the future.
Now with advanced options that let you simulate ecliptic, equatorial and azimuthal line, or grid (among other things).
Solar System Scope calculations are based on up-to-date orbital parameters published by NASA and let you simulate celestial positions at any given time.
Solar System Scope is well suited for all audiences and ages: It is enjoyed by space enthusiasts, teachers, scientists, but Solar is successfully used even by children of 4+ years of age!
We are proud to present a very unique set of planetary and moon maps, that let you experience a true-color space as never before.
These accurate maps are based on NASA elevation and imagery data. Colors and shades of the textures are tuned according to true-color photos made by Messenger, Viking, Cassini and New Horizon spacecrafts, and the Hubble Space Telescope.
Basic resolution of these maps is for free – but if you would like the best experience, you can check out the highest quality, which is available with In-App purchase.
Join our vision
Our vision is to build the ultimate space model and bring you the deepest space experience.
And you can help - try Solar System Scope and if you like it, spread the word!
And don’t forget to join the community and vote for new features on:
Ratings and Reviews
4.6 out of 5
5 ★ (5285)
4 ★ (1758)
3 ★ (3566)
2 ★ (8414)
1 ★ (81364)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Excellent work sir.I like this version. I like to study on solar system and beyond the universe. I will give it 5 star. I like that you add to zoom in other stars, meesire object etc. I am not replying negative feedback because I am giving you some advice . And please give experience of paid version in normal version. It would better if you do this and please upgrade without money. *Thing you have to add: -Night sky on other planets. -on ther star add planet. Thanks to make this app for study.
- 5 ★: Awesome app. You can get so much info with great visuals. You can see the orientation of the planets in the past too and the estimation of their orientation in the future!!! How cool is that!!!! It's a great app indeed but there is a scope of improvement. 5 stars cause it helped me see the great conjunction!!!!
- 2 ★: I'd like to be able to pan across so the sun isn't centered and focus on other planets, also I'd like to be able to "time-travel" faster, I'd like at least 10 years per second. I also cannot see any reason to "upgrade". I will reward a star for each.
- 5 ★: Easy to control simulation speed and perspective. Very nice for visualising the recent great conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn. But how do I save the simulation as a little video for sharing? Edit. Ok, I see it is under consideration but not in top 10 of requested features. Very nice to see the requested feature list. Others apps can grab a video as work around Edit 2: click upgrade -> "purchasing not available"
- 5 ★: It is so incredible and enjoying. It just made me feel like I'm present there live. But you still have to work on the earth you can't zoom in more to view places on it. So I gave you five star for your great effort to make things easier
- 5 ★: UX and visuals are awsome, but I couldn't but notice that Venus is spinning the wrong way 😅, the timelapse function is superior. Wiki is nice. And it's always good to have the option of controlling what objects to show ans which not to. Again: Venus is spinning the wrong way, my OCD hurts...
- 5 ★: Really enjoy this app. The live view seems to be off slightly but I am blaming it on my phone, not the app. My 6 year old has started to show an interest in space. His "bedtime stories" now consist of reading the details of the planets and moons. Now that it's winter and gets dark earlier I'm hoping to take him out to show him the live view feature. Thanks for a great app!
- 5 ★: This review is written by my son. Dear Inove Team, your app Solar System Scope is working good. It taught me so much. But I am facing a problem. Every time I zoom on earth there is a glitch when I see earth from the back there is a white dot showing that the sun is behind. When ever I rotate the earth the white dot also rotates showing that the sun is behind. Hope initiatives are taken to fix this problem in the next update. Otherwise everything is great. Good job. Well done !
- 4 ★: Excellent app. However, the app should allow greater customization when toggling which visual elements I want to see. Also, the eye button should disappear when enabled for taking screenshots, as well as celestial bodies' names.
- 4 ★: A really cool app for the scientific based kid in your family who wants to study astronomy and the stars and the solar system in detail. Great app for showing kids and young adults just where we stand and live in our solar system as well as the Milky Way galaxy and space all without the spaceship. So far your Rocket motors and head to the Stars use your fingers to go through the planets and watch out for comets...this app has it all! Really, really good app for all you science nuts!!
- 4 ★: I have been a stargazer since a young boy in 1963, when I joined the Boy Scouts. Part of the requirements for one rank was to name ten constellations and I have been hooked ever since. When I first downloaded your app, I was able to climb to a new height with my knowledge of celestial objects. As regards knowledge, recently I told a friend that I do not consider myself a Know-it-all, but instead, a Learn-it-all. With Solar System Scope, now I have the means in one app. Thank you for this tool.
- 5 ★: This is steLLar, it's beautiful and intelligent. Bought the paid version. I need Nebulas, black holes, quasars, pulsars.... More please, maybe Andromeda and sombrero. Dark matter, and extra concepts... There is a lot of scope here... We need more....plz
- 5 ★: You make such a good app I really appreciate this app It so good app i like this . You can visit stars you can get information abuot stars, messier objects, planets, and even you can see structures of planets I like this so so so much I have some suggetions 1. You can add mythical creatures to constellation ex- like pavo it's mythical creature is peacock 2. Please add some astierims to constellations like in orion 1. Orion's sword and 2 orions shield
- 5 ★: It is realistic from any part of the world you use this app. I use it in Romania, Italy and Morocco. The stars and constelations are in their positions in the real time when i'm using this Solar System Scope app. Keep the good work. The earth is not flat. Just the brain of those who believe in this "flatism" scenario!!!
- 3 ★: This app is great only two things 1 I can't seem to find and planets other than mercury,venus,earth,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus and Neptune. I want to see other planets a galaxies. 2 I can't seem to find any hypergiant stars like UV Scuti. Please add them
Instruction for installing Solar System Scope app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Solar System Scope app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.eu.inove.sss2-v3.2.4.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsSolar System Scope app apk 3.2.4 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows an app to access precise location.
- Required to be able to access the camera device.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Previous versionsSolar System Scope 3.2.4:
Published on: January 21, 2021
File size: 74.8 MB
Solar System Scope 3.2.4:
Published on: April 30, 2020
File size: 76.1 MB
Solar System Scope 3.2.3:
Published on: January 04, 2020
File size: 74.7 MB
Solar System Scope 3.2.2:
Published on: August 28, 2019
File size: 71.2 MB
Solar System Scope 3.2.2:
Published on: August 20, 2019
File size: 79 MB
Solar System Scope 3.2.1:
Published on: June 03, 2019
File size: 97.5 MB