Avery Design & Print 1.2.6
See all previous versions
|File size:||30 MB|
|Publish date:||April 26, 2017|
|Minimum OS||Android 2.2+ (Froyo)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About Avery Design & Print app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewAvery Design & Print app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by Avery Products Corporation on April 26, 2017.
Avery Design & Print 1.2.6 is latest version of Avery Design & Print app updated by CloudApks.com on July 21, 2019. On this page you can find Avery Design & Print apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Avery Design & Print app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)- Added support of international users
- Fixed minor issues
The DescriptionPersonalize and print projects right from your tablet using our touch-optimized design tool. Wherever you go, using your favorite Avery products has never been easier!
- Choose from the complete catalog of Avery products and hundreds of professionally designed templates.
- Save your projects online using your MyAvery account, or retrieve previously saved projects for quick editing and printing.
- Drag-and-drop your tablet’s contact information to create a mail merge in minutes.
- Import photos directly from your tablet, or choose from a fully stocked Avery image library.
- Apply your personal designs to an assortment of different Avery products with just a few simple taps.
Ratings and Reviews
|3.3 out of 5|
5 ★ (354)
4 ★ (147)
3 ★ (80)
2 ★ (77)
1 ★ (236)
(*) is required
- 1 ★: Absolute crap App from Avery....they should be ashamed to release the app that "supposedly" makes your print easier....like hell it makes it easier.....I've been trying for 3 days now to print a simple FEKKING label. When you can ACTUALLY connect to Avery"s abysmal server...your project is half way through and it decides to reboot itself...loosing the plan you were working on. The App is buggy, unresponsive and reboots frequently.....AVOID THIS APP LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1 ★: Sometimes it just stops and says no connections even I vache connection I have to go out and go back in and restart my all projects And the apps never give chance to design my tickets
- 1 ★: Very horrible app!!! You would think for a label company of their size they would have a functional app. Hard to edit or type text. Printing labels are a complete joke!! Labels came out totally out of alignment and pixelated. What a complete waste of customers time.
- 2 ★: Can not enter text ( does not add when press done) , not even for email save account. Only way to enter text is via graphics and save as "print as PDF". Open PDF in a diferent program, set print size as A4, all my label printing is correctly alligned. What a work around.
- 4 ★: Having to have my tablet horizontal is a pain at times and not being able to input the exact dimensions you need numerically is difficult.
- 1 ★: Worst app. Cannot add text that will remain complete waste of time.
- 3 ★: Clunky. Editing a chore. Could easily be better. Overall works but with some frustration
- 5 ★: I might not know all things this app can do, but I can print lables from my tablet. Its easy and uncomplicated.
- 5 ★: So far this app is working great with the labels I have created. It took a minutes to get it to do what I was doing but that was only me learning the app.
- 1 ★: Unusable inserts TYPE replacing the second half of the word whenever I press space in a text box
- 2 ★: Fix the fact the text doesn't work on saving projects and make this app rotatable so I can view my whole project think I will just stick to Vista prints from now on at least I get some results
- 5 ★: Please add save to "other" location....need this to be easier to send to my HP-EPRINT....I can do it, it just is not easy to get there by most people....love it otherwise...i am using this to print my CANNING LABLES -on Avery 22806
- 1 ★: Terrible app, wouldn't even let me populate the sign-in fields, even after several attempts. Downloaded, then uninstalled two minutes later.
- 4 ★: This app is very user friendly and great for anyone who has a business or does crafts. Makes great labels, Too! I have found this to be a very versatile app. I do wish it had more pics to choose from but I am very happy with this app!
- 1 ★: Doesn't work on my Galaxy tablet. Won't load my project toe editing part. And always locking up and then closes
Instruction for installing Avery Design & Print app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Avery Design & Print app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.avery.print.dpo-v1.2.6.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsAvery Design & Print app apk 1.2.6 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsAvery Design & Print 1.2.6:
Published on: April 26, 2017
File size: 30 MB