See all previous versions
|File size:||15 MB|
|Publish date:||June 27, 2016|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Business Apps|
About Chimspector app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewChimspector app is a free Android Business app, has been published by Stewart Services on June 27, 2016.
Chimspector 1.0.12 is latest version of Chimspector app updated by CloudApks.com on September 04, 2019. On this page you can find Chimspector apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
Chimspector app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)v 1.0.12 minor SSL required update
The DescriptionChimspector is a chimney / dryer vent inspection reporting app. Each chimney system is different, so each report should be different. Multiple chimneys, flues, appliances. Multiple pictures per item. Tons of common inspection text. Templates for Masonry Fireplaces, Prefab Fireplaces, Chimneys / Vents, Stoves / Inserts, Heating appliances and Dryer Vents.
You can now enter specific details and save them for later reference. Customer signatures, Detail sheets for your office records and Customer copies are available.
Not only can you email your reports, you can share them with other apps such as Bluetooth devices, DropBox(tm), and other apps designed for handling pdfs!
The creators of the award winning Chimney Pro Sidekick are now proud and excited to bring you Chimspector!
Ratings and Reviews
|4.0 out of 5|
Less than 100 Ratings
5 ★ (8)
4 ★ (2)
3 ★ (2)
2 ★ (0)
1 ★ (2)
(*) is required
- 5 ★: Great app
- 5 ★: Just need to get picture uploads and email final report to customer fixed...excellent time saving app and very well written:)
- 4 ★: Smooth, hardly any bugs. I've used it a few times now.
- 5 ★: Just a few bugs, like a scrolling issue, but they'll get it. Takes some time but saves more than that! Incredible report, thought of everything!
- 5 ★: Great app that will move the industry forward! Gives the chimney professionals the check list that they need to make sure they think of everything. Gives a lot of flexibility. I highly recommend this app!
- 5 ★: Completed my first report using chimspector, score...
- 1 ★: This is great... however non of the fields for my profile or customer information would work (could not type in information). I have a Samsung SIII.
- 4 ★: This app has everything you need to complete a thorough inspection. *************************************** Bugs found: measurements entered in firebox panels do not show on the report. Flue length does not show on reports. Hearth and doors measurements do not show. Would also be a great update in crown measurements, if metal, to add chase cover measurements. Thanks for the excellent app!!
Instruction for installing Chimspector app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download Chimspector app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (air.Chimspector-v1.0.12.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App PermissionsChimspector app apk 1.0.12 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Allows an application to write to external storage.
- Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Allows an application to read from external storage.
Previous versionsChimspector 1.0.12:
Published on: June 27, 2016
File size: 15 MB
Published on: August 15, 2018
File size: 14.1 MB
Published on: August 15, 2018
File size: 12.1 MB