control screen rotation 3.0.2
|File size:||2 MB|
|Publish date:||June 17, 2020|
|Minimum OS||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Category||Android Productivity Apps|
About control screen rotation app
Table of contents
CloudApks's reviewcontrol screen rotation app is a free Android Productivity app, has been published by ah_apps on June 17, 2020.
control screen rotation 3.0.2 is latest version of control screen rotation app updated by CloudApks.com on September 20, 2020. On this page you can find control screen rotation apk details, app permissions, previous versions, installing instruction as well as usefull reviews from verified users.
control screen rotation app apk we provide on this webiste is original and unmodified, no viruses or malware, no additional costs. If there are any problems about downloading, installing this app apk, please let us know.
What's New (Latest updates)Bug fix
The DescriptionControl your screen orientation very easily from your device notification bar.
Prevent screen auto rotation and choose the screen orientation that you want with any application
Sensor orientation (auto rotation)
PLEASE NOTICE THAT:
Some screen orientations may not available in some devices
Ratings and Reviews
4.2 out of 5
5 ★ (930)
4 ★ (273)
3 ★ (424)
2 ★ (809)
1 ★ (5645)
(*) is required
- 3 ★: Reverse landscape and portrait sensor orientation doesn't work. Sensor orientation works like a charm. Please fix it as soon as possible. Then I'll buy pro version.
- 5 ★: Thank you very much. This app helped Me, inverted me from frustruation to joy. : ) (quarter bottom right screen in my phone not operatable). So i can rotate screen however i want.
- 1 ★: It is very usefull app for old mobile When phone's touch not working one side than it app helps to rotate and touch best sides
- 1 ★: Great app if it was stable but sadly it keeps stopping which drives me nuts! I i am using android 10 Samsung tab
- 5 ★: Works great on my Pixel 2XL never had an issue with it.
- 4 ★: SupER App my phone display is not working my glass was broken for then i installed tools app very good nice working thnq for this app Good good good best wishes
- 5 ★: Very nice app. It rotates the screen according to sensor
- 1 ★: Fk your annoying popup reminder to buy it. Be happy with the ads money. It crashes too much anyway to be worth anything. Eat this one star fa g et
- 1 ★: I will buy this apps if after it rotate game screen will automatic resize. Some game apps doesnt resize the screen ex: rise of empire". This question? Are you going to buy an apps if it doesnt fit your needs?
- 1 ★: In automatic mode it reverse in all direction but reverse portrait mode doesn't work
- 3 ★: Bug fix doesn't tell your users what was actually updated... Be specific! I also noticed you haven't bothered to respond to any user reviews. It comes across as a sign of a lazy Dev.
- 5 ★: Best app if you have some screen problem as it rotates the sceen forcefully
- 1 ★: HATE THIS APP IT BROKE MY PHONE!!!!ITS STILL TURNING WHEN THE APP CLOSE OR DISABLE FIX THIS PLSS!!!!!.
- 4 ★: Best app ever for my projector but i cannot do upside down screen on vivo v11pro so plz fix this
- 5 ★: amazing for apps doesn't support screen rotation like mobile legends love it so much 😍😍😍😍
Instruction for installing control screen rotation app apk on Android devices
Step 1: Download control screen rotation app apk on this page, save it to easy-to-find location.
Step 2: Make sure that third-party applications are allowed on your device. Go to Menu > Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources to allow your device to install applications from sources other than the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files, tap the APK file you downloaded (ahapps.controlthescreenorientation-v3.0.2.apk), tap Install when prompted, this app will be installed on your device.
Note: Detailed steps may be varies with device. This apk file can also be installed on other devices like Windows, PC, Mac, Blackberry, ... Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Q: What is an APK File?
A: An Android Package Kit (APK for short) is the package file format used by the Android operating system for distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same.
Q: Why CloudApks.com can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from CloudApks.com, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: If I install an APK from CloudApks.com, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like CloudApks.com goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: What are Android Application permissions?
A: Applications require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
App Permissionscontrol screen rotation app apk 3.0.2 apk requires following permissions:
- Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_APPLICATION_OVERLAY, shown on top of all other apps.
- Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Previous versionscontrol screen rotation 3.0.2:
Published on: June 17, 2020
File size: 2 MB
control screen rotation 3.0.1:
Published on: June 10, 2020
File size: 2 MB
control screen rotation 2.1.1:
Published on: May 30, 2018
File size: 2.4 MB
control screen rotation 2.1:
Published on: March 24, 2018
File size: 2.2 MB
control screen rotation 2.0.1:
Published on: March 02, 2018
File size: 2.2 MB
control screen rotation 2.0:
Published on: January 02, 2018
File size: 2.2 MB